1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Medieval, Horror/Gore, Magical
Gonna use here to store coding layouts, and testing any new coding. =)

"Tari Text"

Last edited:
untitled_zps3w52lwoc_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dc5qgxx.jpg

""

Last edited:
35391828260_7fbbe44a89_b.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

""

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
35648191881_d06249dbbb_b.jpg

Last edited:
hhhh

Last edited:

Welcome all to my search thread! I appreciate you stopping by, and checking it out! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Don't be shy! I only bite a little!

⇀ About Me ↼

I'm 23, a female, and work full time.
I love animals, writing, and reading.
I have been roleplaying for over ten years now. I'm quite advanced, but am always looking to sharpen and hone my skills!
I am a very understanding partner, and patient, though I ask for at least one to two replies a week, though I do prefer more.
I'm open to plenty of new ideas. I love making my partners happy!
I love walls of text, but I'll gladly take quality over quantity.
I appreciate communication. If you're going to drop me, tell me first. Don't just leave me hanging.
I am looking for a longer term roleplay, not for something that will last a few replies and then die out.
I am looking for story and plot, NOT just smut. Sex happens, but I don't want it to be the focus of the roleplay.

⇀ Literacy & Everything It Entails ↼

I mirror. So if you give me a massive wall of text, unless I am dealing with writer's block, expect the same amount back. If you send me a small reply, I will try to send a bit longer one, unless I just can't come up with a good response.

Post length. I ask for at least five meaty paragraphs. That's enough to cover everything happening, as well as adding to a bit of it. If you're on a roll, add more! Gladly!

Spelling and grammar. We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. But I need to be able to read, and understand what you sent me. Capitalization is a must. As is punctuation. But it is understandable if you miss it here or there, or misplace a comma. We all do it. I am fine with it, as long as I can understand what you are sending me.

Romance. I love romance. Not love at first sight, but developing romance. If the roleplay starts with romance it is fine, as long as some backstory is included further down the line. I also love anything dark, evil, twisted,vicious, cruel, etcetera, especially if it ties in with a twisted romance.

Character gender, and doubling/tripling. I will play as many characters as needed. I will toss in spare extra's. A roleplay can't survive with only two characters. Granted any other characters tossed in will not be considered mains, but support characters. Please note that, I may add more main characters over time, because that happens. Also, I prefer to play with my main character as a female. I am a girl, I enjoy playing a girl, and I like to keep it that way. I will gladly play any supporting characters as males. I just want my main to be a female. I rarely get to play my own gender anymore. I know plenty of people have an issue with this, and I am sorry.

And this brings me to actions, and writing style. I will jump through my computer and strangle you if you try to use **,~~, for actions, or CH4T5P34K. I write in third person, and would prefer it if you did as well, although I am not overly against first. Third is more difficult to write in, and requires more details, and challenges you, hence why I prefer it.

Character Images. I don't mind using them, or not. However if you don't, please describe your character thoroughly enough. If you do choose to use images, I prefer artwork, or anime over real life images.

⇀ Scenarios, Ideas, & Desires ↼

I am currently craving something pirate-esque. I have a few different ideas, and plots floating about in my head, but I prefer to work with my partners, to develop a story and plot line.

Anything medieval, or medieval fantasy. Maybe even a bit of steampunk.

• Master_sized_done.png

Estelle La'Montae
    estelle_main_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbxqtt3.png

Book by its Cover

Username:
    Veils Demonic Vixen
    Character Name:
    Estelle La'Montae
    Titles/Nicknames:
    Estelle, Princess, Mistress, Devilchops
    492, though I appear to be in my early twenties.
    Race/Species:
    Landvӕtir

Underneath The Surface

Butterflies
    My Brother
    Violets
    Feasting Upon the Fear of Others
    Dislikes:
    The Jade Order
    Being Told No
    Caterpillars
    Docile Slaves
    Most Cherished:
    My brother, Astrophel. My big brother was there for me, no matter what. Even when I lost him, I did not, because he still looked out for me, still brought me the best gift he ever could.
    Greatest Fear:
    Losing the Violet Garden. Losing my control upon the Violet Garden. If that truly happened, I would starve, wander the Earth lost, always in search of new land, a new home. I'd lose everything then, returned to nothing but a weak husk of the creature I truly am.
    Skills/Talents/Powers:
    I can warp and twist the emotions of others, slowly building them up, amplifying them, so I may feed. I feed from the emotions and memories of any living creature, and over a long period of time, exposed to my power, they shall become a husk, a living shell of a person, forever losing themselves, as did my Thralls. As well, I have a few other talents, which none shall discover until I choose to use them. I want to keep you guessing.

What Makes A Man

Personality:
    I am certainly a unique creature. Most look at me, and see the bubbly nature, all of the bright smiles, and pastel colors. They see nothing other than a jovial girl, enjoying her youth. But what they don't know is though I appear that way, beneath that lies a soul so black that the Devil would shy away in fear. I am cruel. I delight in doling out pain to those I feel are beneath me. I am sadistic in my torture, always trying to extend the lines, see how far I can push a slave without shattering them. I laugh at their agony, revel in their tears, and their fear is what truly feeds me. I have an incredibly short temper. Defiance is not an option with me, otherwise you'll regret it. However, I am respectful, and loyal to those who have proven their worth to me. My brother, my best friend, my oldest mentor, my Father.... These four men have gained my trust, my heart, and know that deep within the evil, warped confines of my twisted heart, there is some kindness there, that only blooms for them.
    History:
    It all started when I was about four hundred. The lands that I had claimed were destroyed. Taken over by those wishing to build settlements, homes, cities. Before, I lived in peace enjoying my daily routines. Though my brother had vanished, chasing dreams of power, I had been content to stay home, and live my life in peace. He was gone for twenty five years. Though time normally flows quickly for my kind, since we live into the thousands, those years were hard. I was weak, struggling to establish my own land, where I could properly feed. I was too weak to defend myself from those who targeted me. But one day Astophel returned to me, no longer the creature I had known him to be.
    My brother was gone, replaced by a different entity entirely. One searching for power, lusting after destruction. And it awoke something within me. I was tired of fleeing, running away. I was tired of being weak. So, with secret deals between us, Astrophel and I found a small town, falling apart. By any means it was the slums. People starved, hid, ran for their lives. Their lives were pitiful. The neighborhood broken down, crumbling into dust before our very eyes. So, we chose a house, a lovely Victorian styled place, with large lands, and settled. Violets bloomed all over, accenting the houses, bringing some color into the bleakness of it all. The grass went from brown, to a lush green, and people began to thrive, as I slowly fed, took them all in. But, though the land thrived as I grew stronger, the residents of what had come to be known as the Violet Gardens, withered.The neighborhoods became repaired, they turned beautiful, and colorful, hiding the bleakness of the residents. They become the equivalent of living zombies, losing themselves. There in turn was an uprising, from family, and friends of these people, but they were dealt with swiftly, and harshly.The land flourished, I was stronger than ever before, and now I tasted what Astrophel had. I understood his power, his lust for more, because I wanted more.
    Eventually the residents of the Violet Garden were not satisfying my hunger, my needs. So we opened the House of Violets. A slave shop. We brought in various new slaves, and it attracted plenty of Masters, wanting to come and look at our wares. It gave me new sustenance, enough to give me power. And they would leave, be sold, before they truly withered and became useless to me.

Those That Belong To Me

Slaves:
    Renault Valandau

Astrophel/Lae
    lae_profile_image_new_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbxqzrg.png

Book by its Cover

Username:
    Veil of Rain
    Character Name:
    Astrophel La'Montae
    Titles/Nicknames:
    Phel, Ast, Master, Lae(Lay), Astro(DO NOT CALL HIM THIS)
    Race/Species:
    :Bound: All Destroying Sword

Underneath The Surface

Shish-kebobs
    Felines
    Hot Weather
    Estelle
    Dislikes:
    Birds
    Mixed Nuts, Fruit, Veggies
    Flags
    Cramped Spaces
    Most Cherished:
    Breaking Things piece by piece. Cutting them to shreds. But, I have a… softer joy too. Watching paper lanterns rise.
    I'm also quite fond of the little thing known as Estelle. His sister.
    Greatest Fear:
    Being made completely immobile, via paralysis or being locked up. It's… it's a touchy subject really. I can't stand Pitch Blackness for similar circumstances.
    Skills/Talents/Powers:
    9 locks to open My power is sealed behind 9 seals. They aren't visible, and one is already opened, hence my taking of this body. However, with each new opening a world of hurt is unraveled.

Sharp as a Knife Any part of me can be sharp as a knife. It does not shift or change with this talent, but even the smoothest thumb pad can cut through one of my gloves. Don't understand, just let me stroke you with the my knuckle and you'll be in awe of the crimson gash.

Living Blade As a sword, I can produce actual blades from my body. At my current level they are only protrusions, able to come from any part of me. I might as well add that wounding others heals this body.
    Oh ALSO, if Estelle grabs my junk and wills it... I turn into a sword. Well, it doesn't have to be there, but she's weird.

Soulless Steel I have a natural resistance to things that affect specifically living(or once living) beings. Despite using this body, my will is not as fickle as a walking talking born sentient.

What Makes A Man

Personality:
    Everyone wants someone handsome to smile at them right? Well, I love to smile at you- just as I'm peeling your flesh from your bone. The breaking of things is in my nature, and only Estelle's plans keep me from having my fun. I don't have the same moral codes and logic as the average sentient being. Love is impossible. Hate is just a tool for the wielder. I am blind passion, ceaselessly pushing towards my one ambition.

Well, I used to be entirely that way, but since living in the House of Violets I've learned to behave myself. Not everything has to break to tiny pieces, or be ripped to shreds. My fuse isn't as short as Estelle's, but I like to show my displeasure in more unique ways. I don't mind convincing you that all is well before ripping that hope as pain destroyed that optimistic caution of yours. I lack the same etiquette as Estelle. I'm a wildcard, vulgar, and do as I please. The only person I'll really obey is Estelle, and there is a reason for even that.

With the lingering feelings of this host body, occasionally there are… discrepancies, but with the one true me, you won't find any heart of gold at the bottom. No hidden love. Everything is going bye bye one way or another, why get attached?
    History:
    Sorry, it's too long to tell you my history. I will tell you what led me to Estelle and the house of Violets. First off, my original name is Laevateinn, the damage twig, crafted to slay the golden cock, chop down the world tree, and end the universe. But I digress…

Astrophel found me. A Landvaetir, he told me he was seeking a weapon powerful enough to give him the ability to stop those who were overrunning his and his sister's home. I agreed to help him if he opened my first lock. That took him a couple of years, but he finally did it. But he was too weak willed, he wanted to use me for the wrong reason and I consumed him. Body, Heart, Soul. With this new trophy I traveled around. I entered tournaments, explored the new things called cities. Learned of cars, and modern technologies all the while looking for more ways to unseal my locks. Sinmoera is good as hide and seek, let me tell you.

Sadly, I turned up nothing. Many had forgotten my name, or that such things were even real. A longing coiled the muscles in my chest and made this beating heart ache. Though Astrophel, the real Astrophel, was dead, his feelings lingered in this body. I began to 'miss' a girl I hadn't even met. A little sister, whom I knew I had to protect. Well, he wanted to protect. I ignored it for a few years more, but when I still turned up nothing I gave in and decided to follow the smothering sensations inside of me.

It wasn't that hard to find her. A desolate land, ruined by projects that were never completed. She was so happy to see me. Him. Us.
    I had never seen such a look of hope. As twisted as she turned out to be, she really loved her brother. Maybe a little too much. Well, this is where you expect me to play along right? Nope. I flat out ruined her hopes. Astrophel was dead. Consumed by the mighty sword Laevateinn. I figured if I just broke her heart and killed her I would feel better. Sadly, seeing her sad didn't make me feel better. That stupid pain in my chest started again and an idea I still can't believe came out of me.

I would stay with her, help her with her aspirations, complete her brother's dying wish. There was one condition though. Once she had her fun, once her life was ready to come to it's end. When she was completely satisfied, she would help me unseal the last eight locks and finally she would do the one thing I couldn't do by myself. Estelle would wield me and take the swing that would obliterate everything you know.

Little did I know that over the years I would become more… compliant. I not only aided her in resurrecting the Violet Garden, but I was swindled into helping her run the shop. She wanted slaves, it helped her. So I went along with it. The plus side is I get toys to play with. Though now I gotta worry about others getting close to her. Including this thing called the Jade Order, out to end her tyranny. Personally, I shouldn't care. If someone stronger than her showed up, I should be using them, but every time I even think of leaving I get that stupid unpleasant feeling. The real Astrophel is rather annoying for a dead guy.

Well, whatever it takes.

Those That Belong To Me

Slaves:

Altair Carpathia
    altair_main_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbxqzpn.png

Book by its Cover

Username:
    Yin Wolvern
    Character Name:
    Altair Carpathia
    Titles/Nicknames:
    N/A
    Race/Species:
    Carpathian Warlock

Underneath The Surface

Reading, includes my Tome
    Dreamless sleep
    Helping slaves in the House
    The Jade Order
    Bugging Estelle and Astrohpel
    Dislikes:
    Walking for too long
    Seeing slaves treated harshly
    My father
    My constant nightmares
    Treating the slaves harshly in front of Estelle
    Most Cherished:
    The Jade Order. This group is filled with others that share the same passion as I and are willing to go to lengths I am to free others. The strength of those that follow my lead, my footsteps, and listen to the commands to help these others fill me with a great pride. They all provide me with the knowledge that there are others out there who feel as I do and there is still a kindness to save others from such fates.

My mother's collar. My most prized, cherished possession that hasn't left my side since given to me after her death. It's perhaps the cause of my nightmares with my father and seeing her death but I can't bare to part with it. It's all I have left of her and gives me strength when I feel weak.
    Greatest Fear:
    -Falling to my Obsession: Obsession is a cursed etched in my family's blood. For the price of our great power, the curse of Obsession insures that we will find one thing that will begin to consume our thoughts and slowly drive us insane. It's possible to overcome it, however, as the curse is like a test. Can I keep a hold of my magic and my sanity, or will I go made with my Obsession?

-My Hourglass Rune: The Rune placed in my eye by my father causes me to see the deaths of other people, or myself should I see my reflection. I can watch as time passes before them and their bodies are destroyed by their destined death. It terrifies me, so I keep it covered as often as I can.

-Attachment: I fear my attachment to Estelle as my friend will become too strong and make me waver in my quest. One day, I may not be strong enough to do what needs to be done...
    Skills/Talents/Powers:
    Ah, what talents don't I possess? I'm a warlock, as my father, and because of my line I've been given a chance to have a hand at some of the most powerful magic. From casting illusions that are almost as real as life, to creating pocket dimensions that can stretch vast miles, to being able to levitate myself and other objects, there is an almost unforeseeable limit of what I can do with the help of the Tome I inherited. With Runes, Arcane symbols, and basic magic, there is almost nothing I can't do~ Just as long as the book exists. When it disappears, if the words left the world, any magic I've done goes along with it. Luckily, I have memorized the book front to back.

What Makes A Man

Personality:
    Because of my education growing up, I have a good amount of intelligence and that, plus my growing up in a high ranking household, can be seen in the way I carry myself. Unlike my friend and her sibling, I have more of a kindness to others with no other means for it other than I care for a person's well being. Because of my mother, I try to be a kindness to the slaves that they lack with Estelle and Astrophel. I pretty much always seem to be in a good mood and try to keep things light hearted it possible. However, when it comes to my work, I can become serious and show a great deal of dedication, as will show with anything of utter importance to me. When I am focused on something, it's very hard to gather my attention as my mind goes wandering so be prepared to take great means to get my attention. In my good moods, I like to bother Estelle and Astrophel for amusement.

History:
    To any who know me, know of the Carpathia name, I am the son of the head of the family. I am his only son with three older sister. His apprentice, his next in line, his pride and joy. I'm the next to take the position of head of the Carpathia name and was passed along our Tome with our arcane magics. I was born from another woman than my father's current wife, a woman who was agreed upon by my father and his wife to guarantee him a son. Impressive, isn't it?

Well, that wasn't my beginning. At least, not in its entirety.

The Carpathia family is a long line of arcane magic users, whose magic is ruled by the Tome passed through our line and the runes used therein. It's unknown really how we got such mystic power. An ability trained hard for a studied for years at a time, or a deal with the devil that came with a cost. The cost being that no daughter can inherit the abilities the family has. The sons of the line are the only that can open the Tome, who can read its spells, and who can handle the amount of magic the bloodline possess. So to have a son is a huge deal, and my father was obsessed with passing on his line, as he was the only child of the Carpathia name left. He had a wife, a wife that granted him three children, unfortunately they were all daughters. No son had come to him yet. And thus, he grew upset, but finally he gained a son, from another woman.

It's true that my mother was a different woman than my father's wife, the mother of my elder half sisters, and by law the woman who shares the Carpathia name. But, my mother was not an esteemed woman whose blood would add to it. And I was not a planned child. My mother was a woman purchased, owned body and soul, and chained to my father. She was a slave. She was his favorite, and thus there was much "time" he spent with her. I was but a mere accident. When my mother found she was pregnant with me, she hid it until her body betrayed her. My father wasn't upset, rather he just left her be until I would be born, thinking I would be another girl and I would be raised a slave as well. However, Fate had other plans for me.

When my father found his slave, my mother, had birthed a son, he was ecstatic. She wasn't of noble blood, but she was a beauty that was his favorite, and I was a boy to carry his line. It didn't matter I shared a slave's blood, as he separated me from her when I was young. All that mattered was my blood related to him. After I was born, for some reason, he allowed me to stay with her until I was at least 6 or 7, when the magic began showing its signs in me. He never let me forget I was his father, that he "cared" for me deeply, much more than my mother, and reminding me that I was the heir, despite having 3 very older sisters. When my magic began and my father found out, my mother trying to hide it from him, he pulled me away from her and began educating me.

I was raised as his, he told no others who my true mother was, as even I knew at a young age that being the child of a slave and being the heir because of that would ruin the name and everything the family had worked for for generations. He forbid me to see my mother growing up, he made a show of him treating slaves worse, as if to try and drill it into me, to make me a true child of someone of high rank. But it never worked. I snuck around to see my mother. She would always scold me for doing so, but would never tell me not to come. I loved my mother, she was my rock and I hers. We were close despite so much time apart as I grew up. I knew my father didn't "love" me, he loved the "idea" of me. I may not have ended up as a slave, but I was collared to him by our blood and by the Carpathia name. Does that not make me a slave in the end? At an age after I had mastered some of the magic from the Tome, he informed me that it was time for me to be given my Rune. Each line received one and for a different purpose, but I refused him. This magic was nothing I wanted to learn, it frightened me all at first. After many times of him trying to talk me into it, arguing with me, he decided discussions were a pain and I was forcibly given mine. Placed in my eye for the strongest effect, the Rune of the hourglass was placed, sealing my fate that I could not turn my back on my blood. It was here that I began to know the curse of Obsession had taken hold of him. I was my father's obsessed item. His son, his next in line, his heir, his apprentice. The madness had begun to consume my father, and we all suffered for it.

I excelled further in learning the magic, surpassing my father and by his words, even his father. He was proud and I played the part of a happy son, but I didn't learn for the sake of making him proud. I would obtain the heir, I would take the Tome, and I would free my mother and I from his grasp. In the end, my plan broke apart, as my father found out about our secret meetings. With nothing I could do, with his magic overpowering mine as he tipped on the brink of Obsession, he beat my mother mercilessly, and when I ran to my mother's side, he grew mad with jealousy. He punished me and tore me from my mother yet again, and I did not see her after that. I was kept a closer eye on and as I grew older, and tried to see her one last time, in one last attempt, I was informed she had died and my father had not told me, not permitting me to be with her. Another slave gifted me with my mother's collar without my father's knowledge, a high price for them. I was not able to free her as I intended. I wasn't able to give her a gift that I had for so long promised her and myself. And that is where my inkling of Obsession grew. The life of a slave was horrid, and as the son of a slave, I would not allow it any further. I committed myself to the want to free them and destroy the system which consumed this world. I stuck to my studies, I further surpassed my father, and finally he passed along to me the Tome in which held all our magic. A book I have now since memorized front to back. And then, I began my quest and left my home after my father gave me all he could.

I spent many of my years traveling, doing what I could to free others from a fate that befell my mother. I ended up joining a circus, using my magic for mere parlor tricks, as I tried to find others in similar conditions to help. But this is how I met Her. Estelle, my friend and soon to be partner. She appeared at one of my shows and stayed after to find a way to speak to me. She belittled the circus I worked for and was set to flatter me and my abilities, offering me a job at a shop she was opening. At first I refused her, as I had stuck to the traveling to work on my quest here. But she wouldn't give up, at almost every performance she was there, sitting in the front, watching me, and approaching me afterwards. The more I saw her, the more of a friendship began between the two of us. After some time, I asked fully what her shop was about, and what exactly she wished for me to do. And as she explained the House of Violets, and what they would be selling in the shop she and her brother were designing, I realized it would be a bigger problem than what I would encounter in my circus.

In the end, I accepted her proposal, handed in a resignation, and left with her to The Garden. Ever since, I have stayed within the House of Violets, a partner to my friend and her sibling, and the more I saw the way they treated the slaves after it opened, how many slaves they gained, and those that were hurt who had lived in the Garden before the House of Violets construction, I realized that freeing these poor people would take a lot more work and manpower than just I. So, behind her back, I began to help build up a group called The Jade Order. A group set on the destruction of the House and the freeing of the slaves. To keep my identity sealed and safe, no one was told who their founder was. I left another in charge, the only who knew my identity and was sworn to my aid, but others don't know who began the Order.

And now I find myself torn apart inside, as I risk everything to free these people and take down the House of Violets, but at the same time I'm growing a dangerous, close, and the best friend attachment to Estelle. In the end, I must turn my back on her, but the thought somehow pains me far worse than I ever thought it would....
    [/size]

Those That Belong To Me

Slaves:

Donovan La'Montae
    don_profile_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbxqzqv.png

Book by its Cover

Username:
    Veil of Rain
    Character Name:
    DonovanLa'Montae
    Titles/Nicknames:
    Donovan, Master, Daddy
    Race/Species:
    Kallikantzaros

Underneath The Surface

Why should you get the privilege of knowing what I enjoy?
    Dislikes:
    If you have to ask, then probably you.
    Most Cherished:
    The things that form your worst nightmares.
    Greatest Fear:
    What should I dread? I fear nothing.
    Skills/Talents/Powers:
    You'll figure it out over time.

What Makes A Man

Personality:
    Nobody can compare to me.

History:
    It really is none of your business.[/size]

Those That Belong To Me

Slaves:

Arcesis
    arcesis_main_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbxqzpx.png

Book by its Cover

Username:
    Yin Wolvern
    Character Name:
    Arcesis
    Titles/Nicknames:
    N/A
    Race/Species:
    Nephalem

Underneath The Surface

Mutilation of others
    Getting his way
    Himself
    His time with Estelle/The Violet Garden
    Tormenting people
    His beautiful wings
    Himself
    Dislikes:
    Boredom
    Mister big and scary Donovan~
    Humans/Humanity
    Not getting what he wants
    People touching his wings without permission
    Most Cherished:
    While stated before, he loves to torment, torture, and humiliate people far beyond most means. A punishment doesn't even need to be a reason for him to pull someone aside and mess with them, to tear them down completely. Messing with people's minds, emotions, and bodies are where he gets the most pleasure and enjoyment.

Greatest Fear:
    What is there for him to really fear? A creature made by the world? Perhaps death would be the only thing to fear, something eternal that would keep him from causing chaos.
    Skills/Talents/Powers:
    He has a numerous amount of talents, some he may still not even be aware of even with his long years of life, some which he cannot contribute to either race he is. Most, however, are a breed between the two races he was created from.

From the Angels;
    -He has the ability to heal wounds up to dismemberment, but not able to heal illnesses, bring someone back from the brink of death, or death itself. However, despite this power, he rarely uses it. Only on himself and perhaps another person he likes, as he feels no one else is worthy of being healed by him. His toys also usually die before he can use it to return them to continue playing.

-With the use of his wings, he is able to fly a great distance and particularly fast. His wings are large, even taller than his own body, and have a strength enough to carry himself and another person or things should transportation be needed.

-He can visibly see the auras of the people around him and over time has learned what different colors and intensities mean. He also says he can see into the hearts of people, but this hasn't been proven to be true, as he just takes guesses depending on what he sees in a person's aura.

-While its simply just his appearance, he considers his beauty to be an ability, as it greatly helps him in deceiving people. As he has the grace and overwhelming beauty of an angel, it almost seems to hypnotize people into trusting him until they see otherwise that he is not completely holy or heavenly.

From the Demons;
    -The way he is able to manipulate people could be chalked up to just his screwed up personality, but some would say it could be a demonic power, as people can be swayed to do as he asks simply by him speaking to them. Again, like his appearance, a hypnotizing aspect, as some say that his voice can be entrancing until they learn of his true nature and it's almost as if a spell has broken the rest of the time they hear him speak.

-While tormenting a poor soul, Arcesis has an ability to further push them emotionally, and that is fear inducement. With this ability, he can make a person see or experience a fear that resides deep inside them. A person will be put into a state where the world around them and the object of their fear seems real, even though they will simply be sitting somewhere with Arcesis watching in great amusement.

-A great deal of strength is needed when one wishes to inflict pain and further break down a person, especially when he prefers to rip the wings or horns out of certain beings. While his body doesn't particularly show a great deal of muscle, he has the strength like that of a demon. Lifting things much larger than him, being able to separate bones from joint or other pieces of the body, etc.

-Immortality. This non-aging ability could come from both races, or for simply being something that was created by the earth, rather than by being a nature being. His appearance doesn't age any further past what he came out of the ground looking like.

Besides these, he has far more that he still experiments with and discovers all the time. Some he just doesn't like to tell about just yet. He's a firm believe in show, not tell~

What Makes A Man

Personality:
    What can one say about Arcesis other than he's a fairly fucked up being. Having no natural moral compass, he does whatever he pleases to whoever he pleases with no guilt or regret. He loves to hurt others, physically or emotionally, and has no qualms about it. In fact, it's how he gets the most enjoyment out of life; from ripping out wings, breaking off horns, or tormenting someone for days on end. Anyone and everyone can be a prey unless you make it onto his good side, the only way being having similar interests to him.

He almost always enjoys himself no matter what he's doing, as he always seems to be in a good mood, and even when angry he still is seen smiling. While most fear him or are intimidated with him to begin with, when his face has turned serious is when one needs to worry even further. A few words used constantly to describe him are flamboyant and narcissistic. He thinks fairly highly of himself, believing him to be overwhelmingly better than everyone else, and he isn't afraid to say it consistently. He never feels he is at fault for anything and is entitled to everything, and will fight to get what he wants.

It's easy for him to trick people into giving him what he wants or doing what he wants. He's extremely sly, using people's emotions and thoughts against them. He always seems to know what to say and when to say it. And it's in that way he tricks people before they know his true nature. Because of his partly angel being, his looks often get him mistaken to be fully heavenly being, as he is said to have the heavenly beauty of the angels, which he uses to advantage to trick people. However, some can easily tell that behind the beauty something sinister lies beneath.

History:
    Arcesis's creation and first breath into the world was by no means natural. He had no father, whose seed implanted in the soil of a woman would begin to create him. He had no mother, who would carry his being as it formed and bring him into the world. No, instead, the world brought him into being a different way.

In the grounds where pure beings from the Heavens and the sinful creatures from Hell waged war against one another centuries ago, where their bodies sank into the soil and decomposed, was where he was created. The feathers of angel wings and the broken horns of the demons were the seeds planted in the soil, their blood watering the being to be. Their hatred, their deaths, their rage, all fed into what was being formed beneath the Earth where these battles took place. And it was from this blood saturated soil that Arcesis arose, digging his way up from the earth and taking his first painful breath of air once he broke the surface. His wings tore out from the ground behind him as he crawled out, standing naked in the empty, body filled, blood soaked battlefield. A being that had no parents, no life before this, a mix of the blood and broken bits of Saints and Sinners. Something made by the Universe for a purpose unknown to any, even to himself.

Arcesis lifetime from the moment he started to "live" has been mostly nothing but a mess and streak of a sadistic nature, gaining power, and doing as he pleased. A craving of power that he has spent all of his life time receiving. Power perhaps even he can't comprehend. Received over years and years, his time spent mostly screwing with demons and angels alike. Ripping out wings and horns, torturing, tormenting, creating a name for himself. Among the races, they would begin to speak of a demon with the face of an angel, or an angel with the heart of a demon. A being feared and hated, no one ever really knowing who he was, where he came from, and just what he was. No demon of great power or angel of high ranking that went against him could ever defeat him on their own. Even armies of either race stood no chance. The only thing that really kept him from taking over their worlds was the fact he could step into neither without being sensed. While he had tried before, he was able to damage their worlds before leaving, unable to do anything more. Ever since, while there were still strong beings that tried to kill him, others know to fear him (some even forsaking their worlds to join him).

Truly, he has lost track of how long he's been alive because he has been a creature that has been around for so very long. The first few hundred he can barely remember other than the streak that gave him his immense power and his name. Along with his power, over time he began to amass wealth, as well as a title, followers, and a home and servants and slaves of his own. As a slave owner, Arcesis was never gentle, nor was he ever a responsible Master. Despite being an intelligent person, he knows very little control over his enjoyment. He had owned many, referring to them as "toys" more than even that of a slave. And as such he breaks them. Repeatedly. But it was because of a broken toy that he met a cute little blonde princess.

During a trip he made to a slave trader to purchase another toy, he came across a young woman in her teenage years. She approached him and the two struck up a conversation that lasted quite some time. Estelle and Arcesis found they had quite a bit in common and enjoyed each others company quite a bit, and it made it all the more interesting when he later found she was the daughter of a man named Donovan, a name he had heard all around. Another name that commanded power, demanded respect, and made others quake in fear. A man Arcesis could truly respect, even more so as Estelle told him more and more horror stories.

Over the years, the two grew closer, and when her father was gone, Estelle would seek him out to stay with him for company, something he never minded. He'd always welcomed her into his home or she into his and the two would spend hours, to day, to weeks together. Arcesis watched her grow up for the most part, seeing here from her early years all the way into her four hundreds. For a short time, he lost contact with Estelle after she left her home with her brother in tow, but years later he returned to see her when he informed of a new slave shop called the Violet Garden, where he saw her again. Since then he has made a habit of her shop being the only one he returns to, coming for visits every now and again, every other time being in the market for a new toy, and coming to see just how much she has grown up, as well as to see all the new little trinkets she has picked up~
    [/size]

Those That Belong To Me

Slaves:
    Tari

Gabriel Fate
    gabe_main_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbxqzqz.png

Book by its Cover

Username:
    Rose305
    Character Name:
    Gabriel Fate
    Titles/Nicknames:
    Gabe, or whatever, I don't care.
    Race/Species:
    Part Homunculus, I used to be human.

Underneath The Surface

I don't mind a smoke every once in awhile.
    Summer
    Peace and Quiet
    Being left Alone
    Peaches
    Bartenders
    Music
    Eden
    Prince Adam and Gwaden
    My Fallen Comrades
    Dislikes:
    Abaddon
    Assholes
    Politicians
    Traitors to the Throne
    Abaddon Cult Followers
    Prince Adam and Gwaden
    Fate
    Weak Minded Men/Women
    Cowards
    Winter
    Snow
    Most Cherished:
    I miss the days when I was human, back when the other knights were still alive. It's pointless though, longing for the past. It's not like you can get it back. The days when we used to train in the fields outside of Eden, sweating beneath the hot sun. I miss the festivals, the Summer Solstice was my favorite. We would dress in bright colors and dance through the evening. The smell of food was always so mouthwatering and the music jolly. I miss peaceful times. Now All I care about is drowning my mind in alcohol and other mindless pass times.

Greatest Fear:
    Sleeping; every time I close close my I see their faces. I don't want to be reminded, I live every day with the guilt. I even harbor this ridiculous fear that the fucking asshole will come back, that everything we did—everything they died for—would be in vain. I was the one who removed the fucker's head. I just… I just want it all to end. I want this civil war bullshit to be over. I want my duties to be over.
    Skills/Talents/Powers:
    Before the ritual I was human; thereby devoid of any such powerful of arcane beings. Yet, even by human standards, I was considered an elite. My physical prowess in combat, particularly with spears and blades earned me a place among Gwaden knights at the age of 18. I learned war strategies from Michael and furthered my education with Raphael, so I was well educated. It was not until after we forfeited our humanity that became… empowered. Much like Abaddon himself, I became more resilient, able to withstand blows that would otherwise obliterate a human. I heal far faster than the normal body could ever manage and I am able to even regenerate lost limbs, so long as my skull remain attached to my spine of course. Despite our newfound abilities we are… we were still susceptible to mortal injuries, unlike Abaddon. That is where our similarities end. We are only part Homunculus after all. Beyond that our strength and speed were sustainably increased not to mention other attributes that seemed to be amplified depending on the individual's strengths and weaknesses. To fit our new abilities that Prince had a mage enchant our armor, allowing us to summon it at our will. Very convenient for ambushes.

There was a side effect however. Because Prince Adam used his blood to complete the ritual we are now magically bound to him. While we still viewed ourselves as servants our wills were inadvertently taken from us. If the Prince wished, we could have ordered us to follow him… He had promised that despite our fates being bound to him he would respect our wish to leave if we desired. I'd like to believe him, but if I learned anything about the world in last five years, it's how quickly man can change for better or worse. And I have yet to see the better side of man.

What Makes A Man

Personality:
    I was considered the optimistic rookie before all this began. Still naive about the world and determined to take life by the horns so to speak. To be blunt I was ignorant. I thought that with teamwork, loyalty, and a drive to achieve glory we were unstoppable. No opposing force could ever hope to destroy us and our people could live in peace. I was a child. I was a fool. In less than a year I was taught a lesson about the world. In less than a year the people I had come to call my comrades turned their backs on my Queen and throw themselves at the feet of a charismatic bastard. The same man that later turned them into pitiful dogs to serve his disgusting whims. My people betrayed our kingdom. They betrayed me. And then they turned to us to come save their worthless hides. The only people I had left that meant anything to me. I had lost my home. I lost my family. And then I gave up my own humanity. I thought I had lost it all. Hah, but Abaddon proved me wrong. I no longer care for the world anymore. For mortality. I don't care if my actions end up harming others anymore. I simply live to serve my King. I simply live so that I can fulfill my duty. I live so that one day I can finally step down and find myself amongst my brothers once more. I have no other reason to live.

History:
    Gabriel Fate was born in Gwaden under Queen Gaia's rule. Her father was knight of order and trained at the age of 14 when she began to show an interest. Gabriel continued to train for the next four years, applying to the order to become a knight when she turned 16. Two years later, Gabriel Fate earned a place among the order as a full fledged knight and pledged herself to the Queen the night of her knighting. A month later, Abaddon appeared within Gwaden and began his charismatic manipulation of the people. From the start Gabriel had been suspicious of the stranger, sharing her distrust with a few of the knights. To Gabriel's dismay, some of the order had fallen for Abaddon's tricks, causing rifts within the ranks. Among the knights that sided with their Queen were Michael and Raphael as well as three others who Gabriel had grown close to over the last few months. The Seven knights noticed the relations within the order begin to fracture and by the time Abaddon had revealed his true intentions they had already managed to evacuate the Prince from the city. The Queen, having stayed to give them time. For the next few months, the group sought out the origins of Abaddon's birth using what little knowledge of dark magic they knew. When it became clear that the Homunculus could not be destroyed by man power alone they decided to create their superhuman warrior.

Rather than sacrificing their lives, however, the knights discovered that they could alter their own mortal vessels to contain a fracture of the power that a true Homunculus could. With some alterations to the ritual and blood from a an ancient, royal bloodline, the knights were transformed. With their newly found gifts—or curse as Gabriel was soon to discover—the Seven Knights, lead by Prince Adam, began a revolution against Abaddon's rule. The war was devastating, destroying most of Gwaden and maiming the better part of the land. The casualties of the war continued to rise in numbers by the day and little advances had been made by the knights.

When an opportunity to strike Abaddon came they took it, facing the ultimate life form head on for the first time. Of all the knights, Michael was by far the strongest and the wisest. He was the first to die by Abaddon's hand; his head ripped from his body as if he were nothing but a doll in the hands of a god. Uriel and Selaphiel were soon to follow, each meeting a gruesome, bloody end. The few remaining knights realized that with his enhanced ability to heal and regenerate lost limbs—far greater than the knights could ever hope to achieve—that the only way to kill Abaddon was to burn him until nothing remained. Their plan was desperate to say the least but it was all they had left to stop him. They realized, that if they could remove his head they would have enough time to destroy his body before he could revive.

The battle ended when Gabriel plunged her spear into the Homunculus' throat, severing the spine. His body was tossed into bonfire and set alight, fueled by a oil and wood. Of the knights who pledged their loyalty to the crown, only Gabriel remained.

A year later, Gabriel has become a symbol of her country and its king. Despite the victory and promises of peace, signs of treachery remain. King Adam is worried that Abaddon followers may try to avenge their fallen master and with the knights gone he fears they may make a move. To counter their movements, Gabriel is sent on a mission to find powerful allies to support their cause. With little regard for the right side of morality, Gabriel has set her sights on a certain Slave house, having heard rumors of powerful and arcane powers lurking within.
    [/size]

Those That Belong To Me

Slaves:

Bastian Damboise
    bastian_profile_image_new_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbxqzqf.png

Last edited:
{slide=Jasper Vandred |center}
35780043655_535210e19a_m.jpg
35647784141_d880af1b0e_b.jpg

I am controlled by:
The Sarcastic Magician
My name is:
Jasper Vandred
But you can call me:
Jasper, Master, Boss, Chief
I seem to be:

35647784221_a9d267721f_b.jpg

I happen to be:
Human
My gaze is:
Grey
My locks are:
Black

34938940564_2838a51557_b.jpg

I enjoy:
Cinnamon
The occasional brawl
Witty remarks
The adrenaline rush danger brings

I loathe:
Naivety
Cowards
God complexes
Rain

I cherish:
Victory, the victory over my poor dark upbringing. The life style I worked so hard to get is something I shall never take for granted, of course to share this life style with those I care for is the next Victory I will achieve.

I dread:
Losing those I care for most and the life I have come to call my own. Going back to the weak shell of a boy who rolled over at the first sign of trouble is something I would die to prevent.

I am unique:
Despite looking like the type of man to brood and grumble at any social encounter I am quick the social creature, always has something to say and a smirk to give in any conversation. As charismatic as I can be I can be quite the worry-worth. I am always up to trying something new or just kick back enjoy the local chatter.

I am amazing:
I have always been just as quick footed as I am quick witted, I a a fast learner that can pick up a skill or a hobby in little under a day's worth of time. I have quite the talent with a lock pick and a blade, whether stealing a gem or your heart you best keep an eye on my silver tongue and nimble fingers

I am one of a kind:
Jasper Vandred has always had to scrounge to get by in life, growing up in a poor family that had to try to live by working numerous jobs no matter how shady or immoral it was. He had spent his youth as a courier around his home town, deliver letters, goods and even people if that is what was needed. The boy had four siblings that shared a home with him and his parents, four quirky yet kind sisters all older than young man himself. They're names were Scylla, Jasmine, Iris and Willow, all of which were only two years apart by age. When Jasper was eleven years of age his family's financial state had actually improved, his parents told him they found a way to make plenty of money, even enough money to send one of his sisters to school over seas, as sad as the he was to have one of his sisters leave he was still happy for her. As the years went by he and his family got to enjoy the middle class life style and for the first time in a long while the Vandred family got to live like normal. His sisters would be sent off to this "school" his parents told him about one by one as his family gained more and more money. Between not receiving many letters from his sisters and his parents never talking about them when they could Jasper couldn't shake the feeling of something being off about the whole situation...

At the age of seventeen he would finally discover that "off" feeling, out of his deep rooted suspicions after his final sister Scylla was sent away the nosy teen had sneaked into his father's study and whilst looking on some documents on the school his sisters went to he found out the truth. His sisters weren't sent off to school but in fact was sold off as slaves to some secret society. But as the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat, Jasper was caught by his father and then he tried to silence his own son. That was a fight Jasper would win at the cost of his own father's life, he was mortified and fled his home and his town. He spent the next few years working in the underbelly of crime, stealing, killing or doing any sort of job really, he truly was a jack of all trades, a master of nothing. He was working as a contract taker and he felt as if he was still doing that courier work as before but on far more dangerous and high risk. Now Jasper wasn't clueless to what he would deliver, whether it be drugs, money or even people. Of course as he gained more and more of a reputation in his line of work all most of his high paying jobs was delivering people, but not the usually runaways or V.I.Ps but men and women meant to be slaves At first Jasper kept his head down and wouldn't ask questions but he was always the type to ask eventually. His investigation lead him no where for awhile, all he had was the final location would be some sort of "garden" and that the woman running it was not to be trifled with. So as the jobs continued the young courier had finally reached the trust or reputation to make direct deliveries and got to see this Violet Thrall for himself. He was fascinated more so than he would care to admit but that is when it occurred to him, this was the place he learned about all those years ago and that is when he came up with his new found plan! He would find a way to infiltrate the secret society his sisters were sold off to and free them..but would temptation and desires of the Violet thrall corrupt this man on a mission? How would he free his sisters if he even found them? Would he be doing this alone? Only time would tell....

35647784281_1c5b8ce55f_b.jpg

The colors I require:
Blue, Crimson, Green, Silver, Violet
The fabric I desire:
Lace, Velvet, Leather
The charms I demand:
No preference, I do love a surprise~
{/slide}

Last edited:
tari_mini_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dc6h5wa.png
victoria_mini_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dc6h5wn.png
estelle_mini_by_veilsdemonicvixen_dbxqqe6_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dc6h5x3.png
sabeline_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dc6h5ya.png

"" Estelle's color code
"" victoria's color code
"" tari's color code
"" Sabeline's color code

Last edited:
aoife_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbzxd0v.png

this is Aoife's speech text just keep the color bb code and brackets. you can erase this.

Last edited:
k

Last edited:

• Welcome all to my search thread! I appreciate you stopping by, and checking it out! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I only bite a little bit!

⇀ Currently Searching ↼

• ⇀ I'm 23, a female, and work full time.
    I love animals, writing, and reading.
    I have been roleplaying for over ten years now. I'm quite advanced, but am always looking to sharpen and hone my skills!
    I am a very understanding partner, and patient, though I ask for at least one to two replies a week, though I do prefer more.
    I'm open to plenty of new ideas. I love making my partners happy!
    I love walls of text, but I'll gladly take quality over quantity.
    I appreciate communication. If you're going to drop me, tell me first. Don't just leave me hanging.
    I am looking for a longer term roleplay, not for something that will last a few replies and then die out.
    I am looking for story and plot, NOT just smut. Sex happens, but I don't want it to be the focus of the roleplay. However, I won't fade to black.
    I prefer roleplaying in the threads, over private messages. Everything is just so much more organized..

• I mirror. So if you give me a massive wall of text, unless I am dealing with writer's block, expect the same amount back. If you send me a small reply, I will try to send a bit longer one, unless I just can't come up with a good response.

Post length. I ask for at least five meaty paragraphs. That's enough to cover everything happening, as well as adding to a bit of it. If you're on a roll, add more! Gladly!

Spelling and grammar. We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. But I need to be able to read, and understand what you sent me. Capitalization is a must. As is punctuation. But it is understandable if you miss it here or there, or misplace a comma. We all do it. I am fine with it, as long as I can understand what you are sending me.

Romance. I love romance. Not love at first sight, but developing romance. If the roleplay starts with romance it is fine, as long as some backstory is included further down the line. I also love anything dark, evil, twisted,vicious, cruel, etcetera, especially if it ties in with a twisted romance.

Character gender, and doubling/tripling. I will play as many characters as needed. I will toss in spare extra's. A roleplay can't survive with only two characters. Granted any other characters tossed in will not be considered mains, but support characters. Please note that, I may add more main characters over time, because that happens. Also, I prefer to play with my main character as a female. I am a girl, I enjoy playing a girl, and I like to keep it that way. I will gladly play any supporting characters as males. I just want my main to be a female. I rarely get to play my own gender anymore. I know plenty of people have an issue with this, and I am sorry.

And this brings me to actions, and writing style. I will jump through my computer and strangle you if you try to use **,~~, for actions, or CH4T5P34K. I write in third person, and would prefer it if you did as well, although I am not overly against first. Third is more difficult to write in, and requires more details, and challenges you, hence why I prefer it.

Character Images. I don't mind using them, or not. However if you don't, please describe your character thoroughly enough. If you do choose to use images, I prefer artwork, or anime over real life images.

• My ideas are likely to change. If any of these base ideas interest you, or you have plots for let me know! I tend to shift my ideas around my partners, because I enjoy building unique plots with different partners.
    Anything medieval, or medieval fantasy. Maybe even a bit of steampunk.
    I am currently seeking a horribly twisted Master/Assassin scenario. I have a couple of different ideas to play around with. Message me for further details.
    Also in the mood for a twisted, abusive, fucked up romance.
    Killing for a pirate or sky pirate roleplay as well.

Last edited:
[tab=NPC's]
Adella

36691787541_94b2d8b068_b.jpg

Name- Adella
Age- 492
Race- Banshee
Who May Use- Anyone

Dahlia
36435068300_2fdd98b950_b.jpg

Name- Dahlia
Age- 257
Race- Succubus/Vampire crossbreed
Who May Use- Veil of Rain

Hyatt
36691787371_3cc1ba4e04_b.jpg

Name- Hyatt
Age- 26
Race- Quezrin
Who May Use- Veil of Rain

Nathaniel
nathaniel_npc_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dblfqrx.png

Name- Nathaniel
Age- 135
Race- Spriggan
Who May Use- Anyone

Saori
soari_npc_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dblfqs0.png

Name- Saori
Age- 92
Race- Ljósálfar
Who May Use- Anyone

[/tab]

Last edited:
2015020904_by_kugelcruor-d8hfvxv.png
35647784141_d880af1b0e_b.jpg

I am controlled by:
Veil of Rain
My name is:
Donovan La'Montae
But you can call me:
Donovan, Master, Daddy
I seem to be:
Wouldn't you like to know?

35647784221_a9d267721f_b.jpg

I happen to be:
Kallikantzaros
My gaze is:
What? You can't look me in the eyes?
My locks are:
It won't matter when you're sitting on my face.

34938940564_2838a51557_b.jpg

I enjoy:
Why should you get the privilege of knowing what I enjoy?

I loathe:
If you have to ask, then probably you.

I cherish:
The things that form your worst nightmares.

I dread:
What should I dread? I fear nothing.

I am unique:
You'll figure it out over time.

I am amazing:
End of story.

I am one of a kind:
Nobody can compare to me.

35647784281_1c5b8ce55f_b.jpg

The colors I require:
A slave is a slave. All will break beneath me.
The fabric I desire:
Fabric won't matter when I rip it off your body.
The charms I demand:
If I desire you, nothing else matters.

Last edited:
7c140a7ad6f364ea8fef3a5fda59290e.jpg
34938944014_00ea44ea1a_b.jpg

I am controlled by:
Veils Demonic Vixen
My name is:
Victoria Damboise
But you can call me:
Victoria, and nothing else.
I seem to be:
I appear to be eight, however I am 274.

34938943894_3d0451fca2_b.jpg

I happen to be:
Dhampir
My gaze is:
Emerald
My locks are:
Crimson

34938944144_7252e3aca5_b.jpg

I enjoy:
Hurting others
Singing
Hunting
Darkness
Knowledge

I loathe:
Animal blood
Lack of knowledge of my species
Assumptions on my age, because of my appearance
Being a slave

I cherish:
I cherish being the one to hold the whip. The one to squeeze the throat of my prey as they cry and beg for mercy. As they show me every weakness, so I may exploit it. I cherish being the one to hurt a slave, to make them beg and crumble, to watch their will shatter in their gaze.

I dread:
I cannot stand the thought of being shackled in chains for the remainder of my existance. I do not belong in chains, I don't like it one bit.

I am unique:
I am perfection, this is a certainty. Though I may appear to be a child, trust me I am far from it. I possess the confidence of any woman, the beauty, the arrogance, and the dominance of any Master. I enjoy causing trouble, and am known to be quite a sadist. I am anything but peaceful. When I am quiet, beware. I am certainly plotting something. Oftentimes, I shall play upon my appearance, though I hate it. Intentionally acting like a child, innocent and shy, in truth I am anything but.

I am amazing:
Unlike my vampiric half, I may go out in daylight, and not burn or die. However my eyes are a bit sensitive to sunlight.
Because of my age, I have studied various languages, and speak almost all of them.

I also possess a rare talent. Psychometry. Simply by touching an inanimate object, I may view the entire history of the object. It gives me knowledge, and makes reading books interesting. I may do this with the living, though it takes far more concentration, and a willing host, or one who is incredibly weak mentally.

I am one of a kind:
Oh where to start... I have such a lengthy history, though I assume you only wish to know the basics? Well....

I was born from a human. My mother, she died while giving birth, and my first sip of blood was from her corpse. My father, he was the one who raised me. I was shunned by many of my kind, because who would want the bastard offspring of a vampire and a human? My father, to avoid the shunning locked me away.
In the confines of our manor, where I studied dutifully. Often, I was alone, and it made me bitter.

I was raised to be a countess. I was the one who held the chains of my slaves. I was not the one in the collar. Soon, I found beating and destroying slaves brought a smile to my lips, that hearing their screams made my heart beat quickly.

My father soon discovered this, and was fine with it at first. However, soon he deemed me to be out of control. And though I was his child, he feared for the other vampires around us, who I swore ym vengeance upon, including his new mate, a pure blood like my father. My hate soon turned towards him, and for his own safety, he shackled me, and sold me off for a pittance. I've traveled from shop to shop. Most don't keep me for very long. Finally I was told I'd be sent off to the Violet Gardens. Here... I don't have much hope,. They cannot tame me, nobody can. And I'd love to see them try.

34938943804_3ea6705bef_b.jpg

The colors I wear:
White, Blue, Silver, Teal
The fabric I possess:
Metal
The charms I display:
Exclamation Point, Quill, Star

Last edited:

victoria_awesome_new_pic_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbxr7dt.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

""

Last edited:
MASTER PROFILE CODING

PM9qsAI.jpg

Book by its Cover

Username:

Character Name:

Titles/Nicknames:

Race/Species:

Underneath The Surface

Dislikes:

Most Cherished:

Greatest Fear:

Skills/Talents/Powers:

What Makes A Man

Personality:

History:

Those That Belong To Me

Slaves:

Last edited:
SLAVE PROFILE CODING

PM9qsAI.jpg

Book by its Cover

Username:

Character Name:

Titles/Nicknames:

Race/Species:

Underneath The Surface

Dislikes:

Most Cherished:

Greatest Fear:

Skills/Talents/Powers:

What Makes A Man

Personality:

History:

The Mark I Bear

Collar:

Fabric
Color​
  • Charms

Last edited:
sabeline_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dc6gxvr.png

_________________________________________________________________________________

""

_________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited: