me, myself and mouse

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by mouse, Mar 20, 2012.

1. What nicknames do you like to be called? Mouse

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Girl, twenty-one until next month!

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I don't really have a favorite, I'm still experimenting with different genres to see what I enjoy most.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Depends on my mood when I create them. I can play dark, mood characters or good happy ones. I'm not very good at bad types though, I wish I was! It's something I must work on.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? eww, sparkling vampire? I'd even go with Space Kittens over that. In saying that though, I'll probably go see the new twilight movie when it comes out. However, I'm a wolf girl.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
    Not so much a song, but if you don't mind me linking out...well I've been watching this youtube clip for a couple of days now.
  2. Welcome to the site, Mouse. I'm October nice too meet you. That song you linked is pretty damn catchy, nice choice.

Let us know if you have any questions.
  3. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Celest ^.^
    I wish I was about to be 21.
  4. Thanks! This site is a bit different so it might take a bit to get the hang off. Looks awesome though!
  5. Hello Mouse the wolf girl! Welcome to the community! 8D
  6. Thanks Diana! =3 happy to be here! Love your avatar!
  7. ... Hehe, Mouse. I like it. It might take some getting used to the place, but Iwaku is a cool community so I hope you'll stick it out and have fun!
  8. haha thanks, will do! =3
  9. Space kittens is not an even... :( Space kittens is a valid option.
    Anyway, welcome to Iwaku, Miss Mouse!
    I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.

As you're new here, I have some roleplay important links to help you find your way around:
    This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, just ask!
  10. Hi, Mouse! Welcome! ^^
  11. Thanks everyone! =3 and thank you for the links Kitti!