1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
What would be the worst part about living in a house where all your housemates were clones of yourself?

The fact that they were clones of me would probably put a damper on things. No one does the dishes. Not a single one. The pile is just... growing, and I am becoming afraid.

:cookie:

The fact that they were clones of me would probably put a damper on things. No one does the dishes. Not a single one. The pile is just... growing, and I am becoming afraid.

I kind of assumed the competition for cookies would be the biggest problem :p

Worst part of living with all me housemates: hmmm probably that we would all want the kitchen to ourselves at breakfast and dinner time - there would have to be a time rota.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti and Dipper

I kind of assumed the competition for cookies would be the biggest problem :p

Worst part of living with all me housemates: hmmm probably that we would all want the kitchen to ourselves at breakfast and dinner time - there would have to be a time rota.

"Mom said it's my turn in the kitchen."

• Haha
Reactions: Applo
The worst part would probably be coming home from a long day at work and discovering that one of me ate my Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I'd have to kill a ho

Only one of us would ever make it to work on time.

I never want to get up, then I'm sluggish once up and the only thing that helps is spending a bit too long in shower. If I live with several more of me, then the first one up would make it out on time, but the rest of us would be doomed to be late.

Honestly, I think I'd be great roommates with myself. I wish all my roommates were me. LOL

that is until we're all having a mental breakdown at the same time

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
I'm an introvert to a fault. My clones and I would probably fight each other to the death for sole ownership of this apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti
EVERYONE WANTS FOOD ALL THE TIME BUT NO ONE WANTS TO COOK IT!!!! Gosh, the nightmare ToT

This reminds me of Twice from My Hero Academia. My clones and I would likely end up wondering who the original one is after a while and would be driven mad.

Wondering if anyone will ever get up to cook.

The primary problem I can foresee is me and my selves conspiring to erase the fact that there are clones for tax purposes. This would lead to a dangerous situation with the tax authorities, if they found out that I faked the death of all my clones. This is assuming that people know about my clones, and they are legal people too, created perhaps because I myself am perfect in all ways. The worst part would be the constant fear of being found out, or that an invited friend would betray our trust. Especially due to our tendency to trust until proven otherwise.

See, if a bunch of people are me, then where lies the notion of autonomy? Separate people need autonomy because they believe different things, and behave differently. If each housemate was myself, then we would work together and not care about benefiting from the other's successes or not. Because being the same person, all success is mutually shared. Maybe this doesn't make sense at all, but I think it does. I think chores and that kind of thing would be done well. Labor is much more efficient split between people, plus we would organize taking turns so nothing gets boring. The extra mouths of course would need food, but after faking deaths, only one of us could work at a time. However, that allows us much power, as multiple people can go longer working than one. Especially when it comes to me, I get really worn out fast.

Basically, I think we would excel at working together and taking advantage of the system. Until we get caught, that is. Which is inevitable, because keeping track of several wandering minds with a poor sense of custom and environmental awareness would only lead to ruin.
We would be very powerful, but just as short-sighted.

There would be so, so much white, it would be atrocious. Things would be coming to life, there's so much white everywhere! A UV light would reveal something far worse than a Jackson Pollock painting, something that defies our Euclydian understanding of how the world works. It would be like staring not into the abyss, but the eyes of something otherworldly and eldritch.

Cum. There would be cum everywhere.

It would just be a house where we all try and avoid each other and none of us want to go out to the real world to get groceries and shit 😂 it would be constant fighting over who has to answer the door for the delivery people