me jealously watching beloved partners get a hundred rp posts in their threads, also me knowing my ass can't post that fast and SCREEEEEEEING

HELLO ENVY MY OLD FRIEND

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
annoyed-disappointed.gif

JUST LET ME SIT IN MY JEALOUS FEELINGS OKAY. ;_; I miss when I could write 30 posts in a day

Same! I want my partners to reply lightening fast then...I can't do the same!

I fear the power of my partners who respond quickly. Thankfully that isn't most of them.

Get outta here with this fast reply talk! Everyone knows the best reply takes two weeks +

literally- these hands can't type fast anymore 😔 neither is the energy and motivation. i have so many things and i feel bad it takes me over a week to reply *sobs*

I remember when I used to write thousands of words every day. I was always very patient with people who couldn't reply every day, but didn't really understand it. Now I do... 😥

The next post I need to reply to has been sitting for almost two months now. 😭 I'm so sorry @firejay1 I'm terrible how did it get that long

OKAY BUT INSTEAD OF HARD AND FAST WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT ARE SLOW BUT LAST? don't mind me, I'm just trying to justify my slow ass by pretending that the rp's are longliving because my partner(s) and I don't mind the wait and will forever be patient.

I'm not going to lie, I get on to respond...and end up getting distracted.

I'm not going to lie, I get on to respond...and end up getting distracted.

Hi, are you me? Because this accurately describes my time on here most days lol

• Love
Reactions: XIII
  • Love
Reactions: XIII
  • Haha
Reactions: kroyote
I miss the golden years of when Maggie, Shiny, and I would RP for hours each night. I miss when I could actually keep up in charps.

T__T We old now, Dianers.

I remember when I used to write thousands of words every day. I was always very patient with people who couldn't reply every day, but didn't really understand it. Now I do... 😥

The next post I need to reply to has been sitting for almost two months now. 😭 I'm so sorry @firejay1 I'm terrible how did it get that long
It's fine. I replied to five RPs last week all in one day. And by the time it hit this Tuesday, I had 4 RPs to reply to again. xD I was like, "ARRIGHT, SCREW DISS, I'M BACK TO BEING A SLOWASS BITCH."