1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Me and my beretta

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Azazel, Dec 27, 2012.

1. There's a female artist and she uses the line me and my beretta Etta Etta oh oh something like that and it's not angel corpus I hate her song but I can't find it it's like a hip hop dance song

2. I dunno about Beretta but Rihanna does something like that but with the word umbrella.

I feel kinda slow.. So if I'm that was a completely dumb comment >.<

3. Cool thanks I always thought it was beretta :)

4. Sorry if I am off topic. But am I the only one that was expecting the OP to post a picture of him holding a Beretta handgun? I will admit that I was disappointed to see no firearms in here.

Anyways sorry for the off topicness!

5. I too am disappointed. Beretta firearms are my favorite. I was like "Oh neat, this guy is sharing his cool new Christmas present with us!" >:[

*hisses and slinks into a pile of pillows*

6. This version of the song would be superior.

QUICKLY, SOMEONE MAKE A SONG ABOUT THEIR BERETTA (-ETTA, -ETTA, EY EY EY) FIRING YOUR BERETTA (-ETTA -ETTA EY EY EY EY EY-EY!).