Me (aka goof) goofing around making a character

• Henrik "Rik" Wolfe
  • Details
    Full name: Henrik Wolfe
    Race: Human
    Appearance
    Henrik, a slightly above average young man looks wise. Standing about 5' 9'' tall and weighing just over 155lb. He sports a slightly muscular and well-built physique, result of REALLY liking to play tennis. He has a very friendly and bubbly aura to him that makes the boy seem very approachable. The boy also has a natural set of brown eyes, matching with his brown hair (which he never ever combs or brushes since it just takes up valuable time to do thing)
    His choice of wardrobe is pretty much random and what's the most convenient at the moment, but he still has a natural ability to pair up good combinations of colors and prefers practical clothing over anything fancy. Comfortable over good looking any day!
  • Personality
    -Kind: Ever since he was a child, Henrik showed signs of being a kindly and caring individual who liked treating others in a very nice way. He does not believe in being mean for the sake of it and will always try to be kind and nice to someone he has just met. Even after dealing with the "Real world" and the harshness of life the boy still believes that being kind to others will make their day just a little better and pleasant, and that being nice to others is never in vain.
    -Scatterbrained: Despite his best efforts, Henrik's mind is akin to a train, there is no going back once his path of thought has been decided, he can only eventually loop back around. He struggles to maintain focus on a subject for more than a few minutes unless the boy is REALLY INVESTED, product of his natural curiosity for everything and his diagnosed ADHD.
    -Trusting&gullible/trusllible: Short of a 100% proved scientific fact, if he is told things by someone who has been nice to him or that Henrik trusts, he will blindly believe it no questions asked. And the boy will only question said information if someone of the same description directly or indirectly contradicts the previously said facts. Thanks to this he has been easily led by the nose a few times in his life, get doesn't seem to change his ways at all or be discouraged by this.
    -Cowardly: Henrik isn't... the bravest of souls. He is deadly afraid of the unknown, of perilous situations and anything that could cause serious harm or death, and if on his own, will try to flee as quickly as possible from what is scaring the boy at the moment. As a matter of fact, he is so scared of the supernatural that even if he suspects that someone he knows is a supernatural being of some kind, Henrik's brain will stop at nothing to rationalize and make up any excuse to make it seem that they are normal people in his mind, poor boy wouldn't be able to bear the fact of being friendly with a "monster".
    -Optimistic: Despite what life throws at him, there is always a silver lining and a brighter future in his eyes, while also keeping his vision firmly rooted on reality. It's good to dream, but don't think that being able to fly will become true!
    Confessional
    Despite how outspoken he is about his aversion to supernatural things, he is still deeply fascinated by them but won't ever admit to it. If you ever call him out on it he will deny it with all his being, and if you give Henrik any kind of occult or supernatural , he will reluctantly accept while internally will be more excited than ever. Also he will never admit to being cowardly (It's a fact that embarrasses him greatly) and will try to put on a VERY bad facade of bravery that in all likelihood will crumble quickly UNLESS someone's else life that he cares about is at stake, then as painful as it is he will try to stand his ground.
  • Backstory
    Born as an only son to a loving if a little strict upper middle class family living in the countryside (parents HATED the big city), son of a banker and a home tutor who gave him substantial complementary studies (That he HATED with a passion but couldn't refuse because "It's for your future") during his time living with them. Henrik lived a pretty normal childhood, with the exception of being able to explore the creeks, caves and forest in the rural area to his leisure, thanks to his undying curiosity about everything. And that same desire to learn about everything took him to eventually becoming interested in the occult and the supernatural on his own, even going to the local library and the internet for research. One thing lead to another and he started going around his local town looking for supernatural phenomenon, sneaking out of his house at night multiple times to do so around the age of 12-13. Most of his outings proved... unsuccessful, but optimism didn't let him falter one moment!

And that dedication one day paid off when he heard of a rumor... there seemed to be an actual werewolf in town, who always showed up in the forest nearby during midnight in a full moon. With recklessness characteristic of his age and because of the accumulated frustration of all his failures for a whole year, he went to investigate this said piece of gossip. What he finds in the beginning was a bit startling but nothing scary, just an old man sitting on a rock looking at the sky in the middle of the forest. The teenager was about to say hello when the man suddenly started to morph and transform into a werewolf! Henrik had two reactions: "OH MY GOD A WEREWOLF FINALLY I FOUND SOMETHING SUPERNATURAL!!" followed by "OH GOD A WEREWOLF I'M GOING TO DIE". He was scared but still able to stand his ground instead of instantly fleeing! That was until the now transformed old man attacked a wild pig passing by, killing it swiftly and eating the corpse on the spot. The sight of this event left Henrik traumatized and scared for his life, so the boy promptly turned around and booked it as fast as he could while screaming. That day he swore he would not dabble ever again into the supernatural and occult, EVER.

Also... remember the strict but loving parents situation mentioned before? It got increasingly worse overtime as Henrik became older, evolving into controlling his schedule and encroaching into his free time. It got to the point that every time the topic of his future was brought up, intense and sometimes spiteful arguments spontaneously appeared. It all came to a head the day after he graduated from high school, when he and his parent had their most intense argument to date about what Henrik would be doing in the next few years. It devolved into shouting, sobbing, name calling, and a lot of feelings and stored up emotions coming into the daylight. By the end of it, it was clear that his parents just wanted a successful future for him, but had neglected to think about what he wanted. So, they all came to a deal, a middle ground that would leave everyone happy: If Henrik could prove himself reliable and capable enough in living in the real world, his mom and dad would trust his judgment and support him in whatever he desires to pursue in the future. But if he were to fail, then the young man would return home and talk seriously with his parents about what college career he will be studying the next few years. During this time of family turmoil his love for the occult started making a comeback despite his ever present fear of it, since it reminded him of his younger days where freedom was abundant, and is the reason he chose to live in Aldenburg, a town plagued with rumors of the topic, and is working there at the moment, as a part-timer at the Ojancana's Eye occult shop owned by Edward Navarro (For which he is eternally thankful for since the last place he worked at closed down)
  • Mundane skills
    -Quick on the uptake: If by some miracle or coincidence Henrik is able to focus on something more than 5 minutes, he is actually a very quick learner, having an easy time understanding and applying information. If he is interested in something, it will take little to no time and explanation for Henrik to learn it.
    -Well educated: Despite what his warm and scatterbrained personality would have you believe, Henrik is actually a very well educated individual, capable of acting with proper etiquette should the situation call for it. Also his is very much capable and good at writing coherently with good calligraphy and very skilled with mathematics and arithmetic.
    -Good coordination and sense of balance: Henrik could be very easily described as the opposite of ditzy, he is capable of precise,smooth and delicate motions and movements and has an exceptional ability to keep his body weight distribuition well balanced. It was something he was born good at, and he only became better when he picked up the hobbies of tennis and knitting at a younger age. He doesn't play much tennins since he finished school but he still knits at home from time to time.
    -Resourceful: Thanks to his inherent and undying curiosity of everything, he became really good at researching and learning in the most efficient way possible. He knows exactly how and where to look for information.

Magical abilities
    N/A

Failures and flaws
    -Scatterbrain: Unless he is interested in the topic at hand Henrik has trouble staying focused for even just 5-10 minutes, despite his best efforts. The best he can do to mitigate this is try to be actively interested, but that can only do so much.
    -Trusting and cynical, a two sided coin: If you have been good to the boy or he deems you trustworthy, he is going to trust them and everything they say short of a 100% proved scientific fact. He just can't help but want to trust the people that seem nice and have been good to him. Though with people he doesn't know he shows a fair bit of cynicism and skepticism. Just how much? Well, to the point of double or tripple checking everything said to him or never fully believing it until fact checked, all coming from his desire to adquire the right knowledge.
    -Craven to danger: He is not only very afraid of the supernatural and perilous situations, but with also either instantly hightail it out of there or freeze on the stop (If it's shocking enough) if met with any of those two scenarios, that is unless he is not alone... then it becomes a situation where his adrenaline is pumping and his judgment is clouded because of fear and the only thing he can think of is getting himself and the other person out of there, but without the ability to think clearly for a solution, it won't lead to anything good...
    -Curious to a flaw: His desire to learn about things can be so great sometimes that it can lead him into... well, not very safe situations like being alone in the wilderness at night or investigating abandoned places, he just gets reckless when his curiosity is at play. And that same thing can be... a bit off-putting to some people, since... sometimes the subject of his curiosity sometimes could be considered... less than savory, like illnesses, medical conditions, physical trauma. He is a whimsical being whose curiosity always gets the better of him.

Last edited:

BipboopRiri

Lurker and wanderer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
fantasy, modern, comedy, romance
So, this exists for me to mess around with coding and stuff to make decent character profiles!

Reactions: Raziel
Henrik "Rik" Wolfe

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel
"A scarf to warm a troubled soul... are you doing alright there lady?"

Henrik "Rik" Wolfe

"Ahhhhh, what a wonderful day~" Wearing a navy blue long sleeved t-shirt, light brown pants, brown shoes and his favourite Black montgomery coat, the youth spoke out loud in the street to no-one in particular. And who could blame him? After not having a job for a month and being at risk of failing to keep his end of the deal with his parents, a kind KIND man hired him as a part-timer! Saved him just in the nick of time! Hence the bag he is also carrying with yarn and many different knitting needles, if someone shows you kindness, show them some back! So Henrik came to the conclusion that knitting a scarf and gloves would make for a good thank you.

So in celebration, Henrik decided to splurge more money than usual by going to his favorite coffee shop in town instead of eating at home! An interesting place, known for both never having one single name for too long and being a high quality establishment. And the Owners were a peculiar but very nice bunch! They even threw a welcome party for him and a few newcomers to the town 2 years back, quite the nice event where he got to know other new people to Aldenburg but also the hosts of the celebration! Nowadays the young man is a friendly acquaintance of them, making a point of visiting, say hello and have a cup of joe at least once a week. Oh how he was looking forward to eating some of Cindy's hand baked goods~ Maybe some apple pie, or a croissant or or or LEMON PIE! One thing was for sure, today was looking to be a very pleasant day for the boy.

After a brief walk from his home , he excitedly arrives at the cafe, basically sprinting through the door with a huge smile on his face and exuding energy, and does the usual: A big hello and then ordering his breakfast!
"Heyoooooo Cindy! Please get some lemon pie ready cause I'm hungry today~!" Right after basically shouting a greeting at his favourite person there, he went straight for the counter to actually order. What? Did you think he said that seriously? Ordering a nice cafe latte and lemon pie slice, he sits down at a nearby empty table and starts munching down while also finally finishing the gloves he had been knitting for his boss.

Last edited:
Henrik "Rik" Wolfe
@ the cafe with an ever changing name

Well, Henrik was about to do all the previously mentioned stuff, but surprise surprise! Cindy actually took to the register after hearing him! Today really was looking to be a great day~ "Good mood indeed~ Ok, sounds good, that lemon pie and coffee are worth every cent if they are from here!" While the perky girl was procuring the items of his order, Rik thought to himself: "Man, he is quite good at her job isn't she? Well, if I ever want to be as good as she is at a job, I got to do my best and try be better~!" While being amused as always by her exaggerated but graceful motions, the boy patiently waited for the baker to come back with his favorite snack from the back.

Once she was back with his desired food, a nice little casual chat ensued, all that was needed for the floodgates of speech to open for the enthusiastic young man. "Yep, some classics can never be beaten, they are just too good~ Oh, as to why I'm in a good mood? Glad you ask! I just got a new job after being unemployed for a month. I was super worried for a bit there, cause I cannot be without a job for longer than 2-3 months, otherwise I'll be made to come back home. So, that mysterious but nice man came just in the nick of time with an open position and now I'm in the green and safe again! That's why I'm celebrating and eating a nice breakfast today, and plan to come by at nighttime too for a good drink~"

Once started it seemed like there was no end to the verbal river, he was just that happy about everything right now! "Ah right! Almost forgot, I got something for you! Since I decided to knit a thank you gift for my new boss, I made one for you too! For being so dang nice to me all the time~ " Just as he was finished talking, the boy quickly searched in his knitting bag and pulled out a pink beanie and a pink pair of gloves. "Here, they are in what I assume is your favorite color, since you seem to be always wearing something with it! I hope you like them and that they keep you warm during this fall~"

@
(OOC:AHHHH INTERACTIONS I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THISSSS ^_^)

Henrik "Rik" Wolfe
@ the cafe with an ever changing name

Ah~ It was such a pleasant conversation~ There are very few people that are able to consistently tolerate him at his most talkative, and one of them is the ever wonderful Cindy~ And her delighted expression at his gift made his already great day even better~ And oh my! She even removed her precious and stylish witch hat to wear it! Needless to say, the boy wore a delighted expression on his face during the whole exchange, he was so blissful in fact that he was only really focused on cindy, his thoughts and the conversation, all while wearing the biggest smile he has had in a while. And it only got bigger as Cindy expressed how much she also liked the gloves and how warm the set was and well, this whole exchange reminded Henrik exactly why the girl was one of his most favorite people ever~

"I'm so happy that you like them so much Cindy~ I worked my butt off for that ya know! And new pastry ideas? Ohhhhh, knowing you there will be a TON of great and interesting ones~ Like last year-"

"Yeah... actually, that IS my boss. He is quite the nice man even if it does not look like it! I mean, he hired ME of all people to work for him, despite not knowing me too much, so he can't be a bad person! And yeah, today is supposed to be my first day, I enter work in about... 2 more hours as a clerk, should be interesting~ Ok! We'll talk later then~ See you at nighttime~ And have ready some good alcohol!"

After finishing his pleasant chat with the establishment's co-owner, the boy grabbed his order and promptly went to sit at an empty table nearby the counter. After gently placing his food and drink on top of the table, he pulled out an incomplete set of deep blue yarn gloves from his bad and started finishing them while also taking ocassional sips of coffee or bites of the lemon pie.

(OOC: Now my boy is ready to do what he originally wanted to do xD And since his attention always wonders, he may notice something going on around the shop~)

Henrik "Rik" Wolfe
@ the cafe with an ever-changing name

Henrik was just minding his own business, eating bites of his lemon pie, sipping his latte from time to time and having fun knitting. Then suddenly another patron from a neighboring table talked to him. "Ah, thank you! I also know it's not the manliest of things, but it helped me improve my hand to eye coordination, and I ended up really liking it~" The boy ended up answering with a bright and slightly embarrassed smile towards the lady that had just spoken to him

"Oh? This? I'm working on a scarf at the moment, it's almost finished too! Oh, I would more than happy to do-"
With a slight twitch of his brow, the boy was a bit... startled "Wing covers? WING COVERS?! Em... they... are probably for a costume or something, Yeah! Something like that... Did I heard that right? I should probably ask again. JUST in case..."

"Em... You said a... wing cover right? Well... regardless of what you want me to do, I will need specific measurements for the thing. I'll do it for free too! I love knitting stuff for others~"

(OOC: Have fun with your answer, i wonder what you will do~)

Henrik "Rik" Wolfe

The boy was very close to freaking out at the request even though he... didn't think consciously know why... Henrik just... was. And it all was the fault of the wing cover statement, even if the parties involved haven't realized it yet. And such risk was only going to get worse until his thoughts were interrupted by a single bip noise coming from this phone "Oh! a message? I wonder what it is about, no-one ever really messages me lately..."
"I'm sorry miss, please give me a moment!" Pushing some less than nice thoughts away and letting the lady know, the boy checks out his phone.

9 o’clock for your first day of work? I’ve got a few things to show you here and there and should be quiet once the regulars clear out.
"Oh! So that's what it was!" The young man promptly sent a reply back to his boss.

Gotcha! Will be there on time sir! I will do my best!!! "Aaaand sent! Oh, how I look forward to my first day at work~"
While Typing the message he realized he still has some time left before he has to go, so the boy let his sight wander around the shop in a subconscious attempt to not talk with the 'wing cover' lady, a process during which his sight landed on another table where a lone woman was... "She seems to be sleeping... on the pit of her elbow... while gripping a cup of coffee? Oh no, that's a terrible idea! I should... probs do something..."

"I'm so sorry lady but I have something I gotta do now... So I'll be seeing you another time! If you need anything, I'm a regular at here and should be around the cafe often! ok then see ya! Quickly bailing out of the weird exchange, the boy packed his things, quickly ingested what was left of his order and went to the table with the sleeping girl. Once there Henrik carefully placed his stuff on the floor, and even more carefully removed the cup of coffee from the sleeping beauty's hand, noticing thankfully that it was lukewarm and not boiling hot, which could have led to something terrible. Once it was out of her arm's reach, the black-haired boy gently nudged her arm and called out to her in a quiet voice

"Em... excuse me miss? This isn't a good place to fall asleep, even less so with a cup of coffee on your hand! He spoke in a quiet, gentle yet still slightly playful tone, making sure to keep a bit of distance to not make the girl uncomfortable.
"But jokes aside... are you doing alright there lady?"

(OOC: Sorry if it drags on a bit, had to make sure to address everything and make the end of that first interaction smooth ^^;)

Henrik_font.png

Code:
[CENTER][IMG='height:160px;']https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469247809233879061/508765639129694218/Henrik_font.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Thank You
Reactions: BipboopRiri
Henrik_font.png

text here text here text here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text heretext here text here

Rayda's font for reference (the sister character to my future character Liam)

"something something something i'm late smoething something something there are some rich people around, something something everyone looks so prepared"

Last edited:

• Character Name
  • Details
    Full name: Liam Valence
    Race: Human
    Appearance
    A written description of your character's appearance. Don't forget to mention any sorts of body modifications or magical transformations. Feel free to link additional images here.
  • Personality
    Your character's general personality. I'd suggest three to five broad traits so that you don't accidentally write yourself into a hole and then wonder ten pages later why the profile doesn't match the character at all.
    Backstory
    Your character's history. It's fine if they don't have much of one - some characters come with a lot of baggage and some don't.
    Confessional
    A secret or two or ten that your character is keeping (besides the whole masquerade bit). It could be a goal they're embarrassed about, something they regret, or maybe a sinister plot... or maybe it's something really silly they feel irrationally guilty over.
  • Mundane skills
    Use bullet points if you want. Talk about some non-magical skills your character has, like lockpicking, carpentry, or knocking back a dozen shots before puking.
    Magical abilities
    Same as above, but this section is all about magical abilities and skills. List out a couple of spells your wizard knows, or the finer points of your lycan transformation.
    Failures and flaws
    List the shit your character sucks at, because flaws are important and in the absence of a stat system we need an alternative method to humiliate each other. This is also a good section for covering important weaknesses like, I don't know, turning to stone at sunrise or your legs turning into a fish tail when you take a bath.

Henrik_font.png
And
Aine O’Brien
The sleepy nurse

The young man was a bit... startled at the sudden outburst of the woman, and just a bit shocked and embarrassed at the sudden embrace, but Henrik composed himself quickly and spoke in a gentle tone "Em... No no no don't be sorry! I was the one that disturbed you in the first place!
"...She has very pretty eyes... but more importantly she seems very worried... I should try to calm her down" The boy showed him an earnest friendly smile and spoke once again "I'm actually more worried about you, you fell asleep with coffee on your hand, are you doing alright? also... could you let me go, please? This embrace is nice and all but... also a bit awkward... hahaha~"

“Oh!“ Aine stepped back, releasing his shoulders in a hurry. “I’m so sorry! I- uh, I just wanted tae be sure I hadnae whacked you when I woke up!”
Right; the coffee. This was embarrassing. Heat crept into her cheeks, and her head lowered, diverting her eyes.
“But- yeah, no, I’m good! Just- it’s been a long night, and a hard night. And- I dunno. The coffee wasn’t really helping at all.” She smiled sheepishly. “Guess I shoulda gotten a few extra shots.”

"Thank you hahaha~ And don't worry, it was a valid concern, but I'm ok!" The boy tried to calm the girl's worries while also distracting himself from his slight embarrassment caused by the situation.
" Hm... you do seem pretty tired... but are you sure you are doing alright? You seem... a bit drained more than just sleepy." He picks up the cup of coffee, sits down on the table and offers the drink and a seat to the woman.
" You said it was a hard night, do you need to talk about it? I got time now and I would be glad to help!" He flashed a bright friendly smile towards the girl and waited for her response.

“No, it’s fine! I just-“
Aine sighed, sliding back into her seat thoughtlessly. The kid’s concern was appreciated, certainly, and had she rest in her, then maybe a pleasant little conversation might have been in order. It was- well, nice, to have two successive people kindly ask about her welfare and show concern. Odd, perhaps, certainly on this boy’s part, but nice nonetheless.
“Ah! Erm, I don’t know your name! I’m Aine O’Brien.” She extended her hand for a handshake. “Though I guess the name tag gives that away. Just got off work at the old folk’s home. Hence the coffee. And the need for sleep.
“What’s your name? I’ve been in Aldenberg my whole life, but I don’t recognize you at all!”

The boy smiled at the girl and shook her hand, he was happy she actually took his offer to sit down and talk!
"Ok, first... have your coffee back, you seem to need it with how tired you are. So Aine... nice name... and you got a pretty tiring job it seems. AAh! right! Sorry, I forgot to mention my own name hahaha~ It's Henrik! Henrik Wolfe, and no, I actually moved to this town... 2 years ago? I'm fairly new here, but Aldenburg has been very nice to me~
His voice was upbeat and cheerful, his good mood had just come back in full swing after forgetting about the wings incident, and was ready to accompany Aine with all this enthusiasm.

It was a nice town; Henrik was very right about that. Aine smiled at his assessment, nodding in affirmation; the boy might not have been in town very long, but he was a good example of that niceness. She took a sip of her coffee; it was rapidly becoming cold.
“It’s a small town, for sure, but that kinda works in its favor, ya know? Big enough for anonymity, but small enough tae keep up with people if ya wanna.” She grinned sleepily. “Sorry I haven’t seen ya before now; I dinnae have much in the way of a social life. Guessing you’re here a lot; you were chatting Cindy up real friendly.”

He earnestly nodded at her assessment of the town.
" Mhm mhm! Small enough to be cozy! Big enough that if you make an embarrassing mistake you can avoid people!" Letting out a small chuckle at his jest, the boy continued.
"Hey, no worries! sometimes jobs can really keep you busy! But... you should try to have some friends around that you can rely on... good friends can make even a grim life shine bright~ And yeah! We are pretty good friends I believe, she was the one to welcome me to town with a welcome party and we have talked ever since. She is very nice~"
The boy spoke earnestly and with a genuine smile on his face, his conversation partner seemed nice and the topic itself had him very cheerful.

“Yeah, she certainly i-“
Her jaw widened in an arresting yawn, interrupting her agreement. Exhausted, with caffeine doing little, and pushing the brain to engage in pleasant small talk, Aine was having trouble keeping focused. Her vision crossed a moment before she shook her head to clear the gathering cobwebs.
“Goodness; excuse me. Anyway, she does seem like it. She looked really grateful tae accept your gift."
“Which looked beautiful, by the way. Ya do the knitting yourself?”

"Hm... she seems very tired...Maybe I should get her another coffee later..." He pondered in his thoughts while the girl yawned, but quickly was brought back to the conversation by Aine's words
" Oh, the gift? Thank you~ Yep! made by none other than myself! I've been knitting for a while now, picked it up to improve some hand-to-eye coordination but it ended up becoming my hobby! I'm happy that you thought it was beautiful~ Thank you~"
The boy beamed a delighted expression. He didn't consider himself that good of a knitter, so everytime someone praised him it truly made him happy. His hard work had been worth it!
Then his mind moved to an interesting topic.
"Talking about hobbies... do you have any, in particular, miss Aine~? He was legitimately curious now that the topic popped up.

“Hah! Hobbies. Those require time, something I have precious little of.” Aine smiled despite the sarcasm, leaning forward against the table to rest her elbow on it. Chin cradled in her hand, she continued.
“I do a bit of sewing myself: mostly repair work on clothes tae save on cash. Not as good as me mum, sure, but good enough. The homeless appreciate it, so that’s something."
“I, uh-“ Her cheeks took on a pinkish hue as her voice lost volume, and she looked down and to the side. “I also like tae sing, for myself.”

The boy's face changed into a slight frown for a moment when he heard the sarcastic self-deprecating humor of the girl but quickly changed back to his friendly smile as he kept listening.
"Ohhh! You are a nice person Aine, not everyone is willing to help the homeless, even less so on stuff like that."
Then his curiosity was piqued the moment Aine started shying away, so he listened carefully and attentively to her voice.
"Sing... I think she said sing..." "Oh! You can sing? I envy ya! And with how nice your normal voice already sounds, I can only imagine how nice your singing voice is~"

“It’s not that great...”
She trailed off, utterly embarrassed at having even brought it up in the first place. Why did she volunteer it? Sure, Ioana had maybe heard it, given the immediacy with which the waitress had arrived after her song, but there wasn’t any reason to just provide Henrik the information. Better to draw attention away from it entirely.
“Anyway, you know what I do for work: the nursing thing. What about you?” Her eyes shifted back up to focus on her company, and he smiled honestly, if with effort, in encouragement. “What’s your job?”

The boy was amused by the girl's rushed attempt to change the topic from her singing. "She must be really embarrassed about it... I wonder why, with how pretty her voice is... whatever, she must have her reasons~" So, the boy played along with her not very good attempt at derailing, giving her an earnest smile and answering her question.
"Oh! I work part-time at the curiosity shop! I used to work at a store but... it closed down recently... but I was lucky to quickly get a new job after! otherwise, I would have maybe even had to move out of town! I definitely would miss Aldenburg~!"

“It’s such a good town,” Aine agreed, nodding in affirmation. Or perhaps it was exhaustion. Stifling yet another yawn, she drained her coffee before standing.
“I’m sorry, Henrik, but I’ve got tae get some shuteye; I’m like tae nod off sitting here otherwise.” Pushing her chair beneath the table, she smiled and proffered her hand. “It was so nice to meet you! I’ll try to come by the Curiosity Shop sometime to see you!”

"Oh... Yeah, I imagine. You must be really tired with a night shift! Make sure you get a proper shut-eye today!" The boy reciprocated the girl's gesture and shook her hand lightly. He noticed that despite looking fairly frail, she actually had some strength to her grip.
"Oh! that would be super nice! Though... hm... could I have your number or something like that? I know this may seem weird but... I got a history of never talking again with people I meet like this, which makes me sad, so... sorry if it was an odd request hahaha... Haaaaa" The boy... now felt awkward, he just afraid of not being able to talk to a nice person again, but... he may have said too much and made things awkward...

“Oh. Um-“ Guys had asked for her number in the past, if more brashly than Henrik was doing. He’d been pleasant enough, certainly. Aine hoped it really was merely to keep in touch, and not to pester her for a date. She nodded, rattling it off slowly once he’d gotten some method of recording it.
But she definitely had to get to bed. Slipping her bag across her shoulders, Aine waved. “I’ll see ya, Henrik.”
With a last Thank you! to Ioana and Cindy, she slipped out the door and into the early morning.

The boy was so relieved that his slip up didn't mess up the situation that he whispered to himself "Oh thank god"
He picked up the piece of paper Aine had written on and waved back at her enthusiastically, if still a bit awkward. "See ya! Take care Aine!"
Once the girl left, Henrik was on his own once again... he checked his phone and noticed he still had about 10-20 minutes before he had to go to work, so he sat back down on the table and started working on his knitting once again, this time silently. He did his best to focus to get out of his weird mood leftover from accidentally asking for a girl's phone number.

(OOC: A collab a long time in the making that just happened and here we are, I hope whoever reads it enjoys it~)

Last edited:
  • NAMERI MICHI

BHARiri2.png

Nameri_Michi.png

Aliases: Mi-chan (by his mom)
    Birthday/Age: The 30th of June/ 15 years old
    Height: 6’2’’/1.87 m
    Weight: 195 lb/88 kg
    Blood Type: AB-

Other Information: Has a bit of a black eye, which came to be thanks to a blunder done in the middle of training. Trying to control his slipping power and find more uses for it lead to the boy racing in the direction of a wall and not being able to stop on time. Needless to say, not something he is very proud of, at least it should heal soon enough. Sadly enough, this is a bit of a common occurrence, so it’s common to see him with a bit of a disheveled appearance or a bit injured.
    Most of his wardrobe is highly mismatched and shows very clear signs of being repaired at some point, a result of almost everything being a hand me down, second hand, or made by his mom in the case of gloves and scarves.
    Also has noticeable bags under his eyes, a result of the strict study and training regime he put himself through for a whole year to be able to even have a chance at entering UA. He is still catching up on sleep and rest, and will probably take some weeks or may even months for them to go away.

• dd1dyzq-c9f297dd-7dd3-4b5f-b5b2-45de0183d1b3.png
    Michi is a boy born to a family around the time they had just starting struggling financially, things were a bit difficult from the start. He doesn’t have many memories about his first years, apart from remembering multiple people who at some point took care of him, even if only vaguely, and also some instances of being left on his own.

Though above all he vividly remembers the day his quirk manifested, which just happened to be a day where he was home alone. While walking down the hallway out of his room to go get a glass of water, he stopped to look at the clock on the wall, and when the kid tried to move once again.. He couldn’t, he tried running but he was still on the same spot. The black haired 4 years old even tried to push against the wall but his hand just “slipped” against it. He tried a variety of things for over an hour but to no avail. Eventually, the kid realized that by blowing air he would ever so slightly move in the opposite direction. The discovery gave the infant some hope, and he continued to blow while crying with the intention of getting to the front door and go find his parents in desperation.

After a long period of time, his mom arrived home only to found her son in tears and blowing air at nothing. After being calmed down, the child fell asleep and the inability to move stopped. The following day the family discovered their son had just obtained their very own quirk, one that was difficult to control but obviously had potential: the ability to eliminate friction between surfaces in a specific area around him. Though unfortunately thanks to the event, the child had a dislike for his own power and only saw any use and practice thanks to his mother’s insistence to keep using it and encouraging him, though his lack of skill with it was not something that could be solved with just a year of casual practice.

Once he got into primary school things became harder for the boy, as his lack of social skills (a result of being left on his own and not socializing much with other toddlers) caused him to get teased and lightly bullied from the very beginning, along struggling to connect and befriend fellow students. This situation would only become worse as Michi and his classmates entered their teen years where social life suddenly becomes extremely important. Due to lacking social skills, and not being able to control his quirk as well as his fellow students, he was a bit of an outcast, only really occasionally talking with a few people who were nice in general.

During this time his grades started to tank severely due to not having anyone to ask for help with the topics and there being a sudden academic difficult spike. Michi never had a strong sense of self-worth or high self-esteem due to never standing out in any specific regard. Not in athletics, or social ability, ability to control his quirk. The best he had was academics and they were the lowest they had ever been. This finally was the breaking point for him, feeling unworthy of all the effort and sacrifice his parents did for the boy so he could go to school, he ran away after school and hid under a nearby bridge for hours. His family, school and even some parent’s searched desperately for him. Eventually, a man who had stumbled to the location by chance was the one to find him… found him crying alone. This made the man realize that there whatever made the boy run away still was affecting him, so the middle-aged man decided to have a serious talk with the child. This was enough to help Michi stop crying, and the kind stranger decided on a course of action. He informed everyone that the kid had been found and that he himself would escort the boy home. Along the way, the middle-aged man convinced the kid to go home and to actually talk with his parents.

Once on the front door, the adult ringed the bell and soon after the mom opened the door and hugged her child, thanked the man (who promptly left them alone) and started lightly crying. Michi seeing his mom so glad instead of angry about seeing him back finally broke down into sobbing and apologizing, and talking about everything that had caused him to run away. The emotional floodgates had opened that night, and their relationship would only strengthen from that day onwards. The black-haired boy developed a very honest, open and caring relationship with his mother, who stopped working as much to spend time with him, school him and teach the teen many skills she had learned in the past (mainly cooking and sewing). Both his mental state and academics improved dramatically for the next 2 years, thanks to having someone help him understand difficult topics, and even helped develop his previously lacking social abilities, becoming much more thoughtful, empathetic and less inept with words than ever before.

Things were looking very good for a while… until Michi’s dad had a streak of very bad luck, being unable to find any contract work for months. Eventually, the frustration piled up to the boiling point, and the man ended up having a breakdown in front of his family, apologizing profusely about being a failure, about being unable to give them a good life, beating himself over for being so incapable of doing more… even wishing he could do something else, like heroics, so his family didn’t have to live like this, eventually devolving into a sobbing mess… The event hit Michi like a ton of bricks. Up to that point, his relationship with the man had been distant, and wasn’t even sure that he loved him that much… but this showed the black haired boy that despite being quiet and seemingly uncaring, he was doing his absolute best to care for them… and so Michi made up his mind. Going up to his father, putting a hand on their shoulder, he spoke resolved and loud for once. The teen promised, that using the one year he had left, he would aim as high as he could and would get into heroics, so the family could finally stop struggling, so they could live comfortably once again, and that for now his dad should focus on getting back to a job that he likes instead of constantly struggling, he would handle the rest in the future. The mom was a bit conflicted about the topic since her child appeared to do it more out of obligation than legitimate enthusiasm, but seeing as how resolved he was, she eventually yielded and put gave him her full support, while working once again full time to sustain the household better.

Michi had one year to make it work, and the teen gave it his all, doing physical training on his own with the help of some PE teachers, studying like never before, sometimes into the night, and even using his quirk and learning how to use it and control it better. During the following 12 months, his mom worked a lot more to keep the household afloat (and as a result ended up doing less parenting) while dad tried to apply to as many companies as he could that had work positions he enjoyed. Soon enough the day came, and the young teen had become much and prepared himself academically and mentally as much as he could. At the encouragement of his mom, Michi applied for the hardest school he could: UA, and soon he will take the entrance exam and see what the future has in store for him.

Why did your character choose U.A.?
    Due to being the top hero school in the country. The boy in his ambition aimed as high as he could for the sake of his family, and was willing to give it his all to get into the top of heroics.

Favorite Hero and why?: The pro-hero Hawks. He admires his ability to be easy going while also being extremely capable and skilled with his quirk. Also respects his idea of wanting an easy safe world for everyone and aspires to have his level of confidence.
    dd1dyz2-03997e7d-c34b-4b33-a321-2c158a528121.png
    -XXX (Dad): Previously an office worker with a decently high pay, nowadays the man is only able to get freelance and contract work to keep the household afloat, something that pains him greatly as he always wanted to provide well for his family growing up, yet now faces difficult finances on a daily basis. A kind and dutiful man, born to a middle-class family he never had much ambition in his mind and was happy to settle for a simple and repetitive life as long as it was stable. And after graduating high school and meeting his future wife, things were looking up.

The man was able to finish higher education and get a stable salary job, got married in the process and the peak of it all was the birth of his first and only son. His life was perfect… but fate would take a twist for the worst.
    He got fired from his job, and the bank most of his savings were in went under, all around one year after Michi was born… despite denying it to himself, somewhere deep in his heart the man down on his luck thought that it almost was a curse, brought by his own son… but despite this he still wanted the best for his wife and child, so all that was left was to keep pressing on however difficult that would be. Because of the amount of ours and tunnel visioning to get back into economic stability, he never truly connected with his child nor did he see the struggles his son went through… to this day, both want to bond and have a closer relationship, but it feels like there is an almost “Invisible barrier” between them, and to this day they talk sometimes and only with idle superficial chatter, which pains the man greatly.

-XXX(Mom): A modest, headstrong, thoughtful woman, born to a lower income household where she developed a lot of her skills (like cooking, budgeting, sewing, knitting, etc) that allowed her family to stay afloat even during trying times.

Originally studying hard to be able to get out of her financial situation, eventually found the love of her life in XXX(dad) after graduating with high scores from high school, and worked whatever jobs she could while staying with her family, waiting for her beloved to graduate and move in with him. Once the day came, it was almost the happiest day in her life, happily becoming a stay at home wife while managing finances (her blockhead of a husband was not the best at it), enjoying her life and considering one day picking up a job to keep herself busy.

This happiness was only topped by the pregnancy announcement and birth of her child, a beautiful baby boy. The future was looking even brighter than ever before… until a sudden streak of bad luck made everything much more difficult. Once there was no steady stream of income, she was concerned but did her very best during the first year to keep the household finances afloat, but eventually realized that the situation was burdening her husband to an extreme degree… so she took a hard decision: stop being a full-time mom to work full time and allow for more financial flexibility every month.

This decision allowed them to afford schooling and commodities, but also inadvertently set their child to a path of pain, self-blame, and isolation. He got bullied and teased fairly frequently over being unskilled at using his own quirk and didn’t have the best academic performance. XXX(mom) noticed and tried to talk to her child about his troubles, but to no avail. That is until one day her child was missing for hours after school.

Worried sick, she did everything she could to find him, but without avail. After many hours of distress XXX (child) finally appeared at the apartment on his own around midnight, still in his uniform and almost bawling his eyes out and apologizing profusely for being so irresponsible, for not being smart or skilled or athletic, for not being a good son. This hit her like a ton of bricks, that was why Michi was so troubled… She comforted him and had an honest open talk about everything that had been bottled up for so long.
    That fateful day changed the relationship of the two for the better, with XXX(mom) stopping to work full time to commit to raising her son, teaching him useful skills like cooking and budgeting, helping him with his self-confidence and self-worth issues and overall, helping his mental state improve. To this day they share a very close and open relationship and super each other.
  • dd1dyyh-c96c3324-f3df-4849-a59d-fdadb3e02ff3.png
    Quirk Name: Slippery
    Quirk Type: Emitter
    Quirk Description: A sphere volume around the user become frictionless or close to frictionless the moment the quirk is activated. Aka, one cannot apply force or grip to any surfaces, but in turn any external push will create a constant speed that will only be stopped by deactivation or another external force. It has a radius of about 7 m/23 feet starting from Michi and expanding around him. His latest discovery was made during his year of training during a particularly intense training session, that he could reduce the angle of what his quirk could affect ever so slightly, which would increase the maximum range accordingly. Still needs more experimentation to fully understand the potential of it.
    dd1e2cq-4f1eff49-07df-4425-a80e-0ce04decd11c.png
    -Indiscriminate: It turns EVERYTHING in the area frictionless, including Michi himself (basically if he didn’t have a pre-existing force before activation or a way to produce force during activation, he can’t move.)
    -Lacks fine control: At this current moment, the power can basically only be turned on or off, with barely any control to how much friction is removed from the environment. Through extensive training for a year, the best upgrade he could obtain for his power was going from “No friction” to “As slippery as polished ice”. Further improvement will require more than just pure brute power training.
    -High concentration: Maintaining any semblance of control control over the power, like the ability to activate and deactivate it at will, requires substantial levels of focus. If emotionally unstable or lacking in concentration the ability to control the activation and potency fail and those parameters go haywire: Only can be deactivated after fainting or coming under control, can’t be activated at all and the level of lack of friction is always capped out when active. Some serious mental training is required to be able to keep it under control. At the moment Michi is able to use it in a battle only if they are mentally prepared and calming themselves down constantly.

dd1dyya-a692ae02-b1d6-4263-aab9-c429d75d446b.png
    No Super moves at the given moment, subject to change
    dd1dyz9-11b2698c-66d7-49e6-9e49-2dd1c9404065.png
    No equipment at the give moment, subject to change
  • dd1dz3p-78bcc1a5-2507-4b49-8e74-f38a047cd70c.png
    A shy, affectionate and caring boy. He is not the most sociable or has the best social skills, but still years for connections and is absolutely loyal and cares deeply for those he considers dear to himself.

He is very empathetic and sharp, tho if nervous very easily minces words. Has a great understanding for people in bad situations though suffers from not being able to give the best support or advice.

Is a bit of a slacker normally, trying to scrape by and give the minimal effort required to get through life, the only exception being when there is more than just himself at stake.

This is the reason Michi was able to get to where he is, out of the love to his parents and desire to make a better future for them. He is not a stickler for rules or order but will stick to them to avoid trouble and would rather have a world with them than without them. Unless there are important things at risk, Michi is slightly cowardly and non-confrontational towards most things and is the kind to put off resolving issues for a little too long unless they are absolutely vital.

While good at taking care of himself, if he were to run out of energy, motivation or will to live Michi would quickly start to be more and more neglectful about self-care, and would have a very hard time coming back from the pit of depression since he is not the most driven or determined of individuals in average.

-Positive Traits:
    Very caring and loyal of his loved ones
    Empathetic
    Sharp
    Capable
    Highly determined when it comes to key things

-Negative Traits:
    Socially awkward
    Lazy most of the time
    Not very driven or determined for anything that isn’t highly important
    Easily nervous during social interactions and important moments

dd1dyzz-7bc64c86-80d3-47e0-9c1a-ee2307461f98.png
    To secure a financially stable livelihood for his family, and eventually after earning enough money, retire and life an easy, relaxed and happy life.

dd1oi2f-31eed9bb-d182-43f1-8458-6feecfdad891.png
    Skills:
    - Cooking: Very capable cook that doesn’t need recipes, as a matter of fact, barely remembers specific quantities and normally just does it by feel and memory. Doesn’t have much experience with more expensive ingredients thanks to finance constraints.
    - Sewing: Fairly decent at it, is able to fix up most clothing but is still experimenting with making things from scratch, requires more practice though has a small set of tips from his mother to keep improving
    -Knitting: Only started learning this and is still incapable of doing more than a scarf at the moment, his next objective is to make gloves successfully.

Favorite food: Karaage, steamed pork buns, and ramen.

Favorite animal: Dogs and cats, never was able to have pets himself but absolutely loves both equally and has always wanted to own at least one, preferably both.

Likes most kind of entertainment (since watching movies for the sake of it was a bit of a privilege) and finds entertainment in most things, though has a bit of a soft spot for comedies, action, and romantic comedies. Has read a lot of miscellaneous books at public libraries to kill time.
  • (XXX) Mom​
    He shares a very trusting and open relationship with his mom, it could even be said that she is his closest friend and confidant and would entrust her with anything. They constantly keep in touch through text messages and phone calls and she constantly supports him and cheers him on, even if her taking up a full time job has kept the woman busy lately, she still takes time to check on her son daily.
    XXX (Dad)​
    They… don’t talk much. The pair cares for each other and wishes the best upon the other but are barely able to hold a conversation for more than a few minutes, despite both wishing dearly to connect. It’s almost as if there were an invisible wall between them. One that hopefully with time goes away.
    NAME SPOT​
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Vehicula ipsum a arcu cursus. Ullamcorper sit amet risus nullam eget felis eget. Turpis massa sed elementum tempus. Ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut. Blandit cursus risus at ultrices mi tempus imperdiet. Vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut. Mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis. Feugiat nibh sed pulvinar proin gravida hendrerit. Tincidunt eget nullam non nisi. Tortor posuere ac ut consequat semper.

Integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim nunc faucibus a. Enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam id. Tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere urna nec. Amet dictum sit amet justo. Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit. Urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida. At tellus at urna condimentum. Rutrum quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue mauris augue. Enim tortor at auctor urna nunc. Convallis posuere morbi leo urna molestie at elementum. Turpis massa sed elementum tempus egestas sed sed risus. Et tortor consequat id porta nibh venenatis. Ac tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla. Bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc. Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt.

At elementum eu facilisis sed odio. Dolor purus non enim praesent. Tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi. Commodo elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet nulla. Enim tortor at auctor urna nunc id cursus metus aliquam. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper. Sodales neque sodales ut etiam. Ornare massa eget egestas purus viverra. Tristique magna sit amet purus gravida quis blandit turpis. Lorem donec massa sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat. Pellentesque id nibh tortor id aliquet lectus proin. Non blandit massa enim nec dui nunc mattis enim. Sed euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor. Morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget.

NAME SPOT​
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Vehicula ipsum a arcu cursus. Ullamcorper sit amet risus nullam eget felis eget. Turpis massa sed elementum tempus. Ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut. Blandit cursus risus at ultrices mi tempus imperdiet. Vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut. Mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis. Feugiat nibh sed pulvinar proin gravida hendrerit. Tincidunt eget nullam non nisi. Tortor posuere ac ut consequat semper.

Integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim nunc faucibus a. Enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam id. Tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere urna nec. Amet dictum sit amet justo. Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit. Urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida. At tellus at urna condimentum. Rutrum quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue mauris augue. Enim tortor at auctor urna nunc. Convallis posuere morbi leo urna molestie at elementum. Turpis massa sed elementum tempus egestas sed sed risus. Et tortor consequat id porta nibh venenatis. Ac tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla. Bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc. Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt.

At elementum eu facilisis sed odio. Dolor purus non enim praesent. Tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi. Commodo elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet nulla. Enim tortor at auctor urna nunc id cursus metus aliquam. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper. Sodales neque sodales ut etiam. Ornare massa eget egestas purus viverra. Tristique magna sit amet purus gravida quis blandit turpis. Lorem donec massa sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat. Pellentesque id nibh tortor id aliquet lectus proin. Non blandit massa enim nec dui nunc mattis enim. Sed euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor. Morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget.
    NAME SPOT​

NAME SPOT​

NAME SPOT​

NAME SPOT​

NAME SPOT​

Last edited: