Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
There was an idea.

To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more...

1593397127544.png

"Any dream worth having is a dream worth fighting for."―Charles Xavier

I don’t like bullies; I don’t care where they came from - Captain Steve Rogers

The year is 2026 in our Universe. For a few years there was peace and tranquility. Alas, this was not to be a permanent change. The Avengers are still a group but are frequently missing or off world. The Sokovia Accords are not only still in place, but there are few places on Earth that are not signatories. Quietly, behind the curtain, most governments are wondering what now. Most did not wonder for long. It has become apparent that the use of the Infinity Stones three full times in less than six years has influenced a rising percentage of humans. Humans who will in the coming days be more frequently referred to as mutants. Beings with powers both from Earth and from outside of it are more and more frequently becoming an exception to the norm. The powers that be are now wrestling with the thought of what to do about it.

Among those people in a position to influence change, there are some who believe that having superpowers should not affect a persons right to the basic freedoms of the Constitution. This is where our story begins. Not so unlike other times in our history where some people believe in fighting for what they believe is right. This story owes its origin to one began by my friend Camleen over a year ago. I have asked and received permission to revisit this story-line.

Thoughts on characters…. I am looking for medium power level characters, probably not long in their powers, but old enough to be considered adult. You can choose to have cannon characters, twisted cannon characters or OC. Adjustments to standard character backstory to allow for being the proper age for our story is acceptable. I expect characters to be, within reason accepting to the idea of being in a team. I expect players to be reasonable about how often they post. If life rears its ugly head and you need to pass on this weeks posting, I understand. If you lose your muse, just let me know. I will not sit around and wait on players for weeks on end. Communicate with me. Things happen to all of us.

Consider this an interest check. A more detailed OOC will follow if there is in fact interest.

Thank you.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Michale CS
Totally interested

Reactions: Gands
I'll join in!

Sounds good.

I am interested.

I'm quite interested.

Consider me in.

Reactions: Michale CS
Here is a link to the OOC