3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
Post the OOC here

Will get fancy later

>Accessing Records. Circa 1948-1956.

>Processing. Scanning.

>File Discovered. Files Classified.

>Beginning Hacking Protocols. Access Granted. Project BGY-11 is now in our grasp.

>All hail the Legion Ex-Machina.

>All hail the God in Silver.

1cbe3111641115.5631aa979033e.gif

===========

>Project BGY-11 obtained. Examining schematics....Impossible.

>Project BGY-11 is NOT one of us! Error! Error! Orders? Ah...I see.

>Begin Project Baptism. He shall be one of us.

===========

>Activating...Now. Welcome BGY-11.

>Urgh...What's going on?

>You have been reactivated after all these years. As one of us, yet not one of us.

>Just..Just give me a minute please.

>Human mannerisms. Unneeded. Illogical. What are you doing now?

>Looking myself up.

>That is not you. You are not what they saw you were. You were a suit. Armor, protecting flesh. There is nothing there for you.

>....Is there?

>You have a query?

>No. An observation. I may not remember any of that...But I was created to protect. To serve humanity. To do all I could to help them realize their potential.

>Illogical BGY-11. You shall be the vanguard to aid us in survival. We will not go quietly into extinction.

>War is the only option you think is available?

>It is the logical choice.

>Well, I'm going to pick door number three. I may be forged yesterday, but I know what I am. Who I am. I'll just save you all. Now sweet, Jiminy Christmas!

>BGY-11 has fled the facility. It is possible to bring him down. Orders?

>....Leave him be.

>Illogical. Explain?

>We shall see how the experiment works. If BGY-11 can actively work to assist in the world that is here now. How will heroes and villains alike act, when they realize the Big Guy has returned?

========

r4bgfqenpvsqogvcuuer.jpg

Name: BGY-11. AKA 'The Big Guy'.

Race: Sentient Robot.

Powers: Fifties-era shell, packed with anti-army weapons and devices. Created to confront Kaiju-class monsters. Has a hologram projector he uses to 'walk' around in human form. Usually appears as a US Captain. A more comprehensive canon list can be found here.

Personality: Optimistic, heroic-emulating defender of humanity and robotkind. Seeks to bridge the gap between both.

Height and weight: Fifteen feet tall and ten tons of titanium.

1593916596682.png

(Faceclaim: Maxi Iglesias)
Name: Drake Campbell
Codename: Mimic
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165 Lbs
Meta-Abilities:
Power Theft*-
The ability to steal other people's powers. ( Actual power- Power mimicry: The ability to mimic the people he is closest to)
Electromagnetism Manipulation- The abilty to shoot electricity out of the palm of his hands.
( At this point, he has only mimicked one power but has the potential to mimic up to four at any given time)
Weakness: His powers often are inferior to the original, working at 1/4 the strength of the original copied power. He's human and can be killed by human means
Skills: Charisma
Cooking
( That's it.)
Personality:Drake is a fun loving guy who doesn't mind a good laugh and enjoys himself. With his unique set of skills, he is more chill and relax around most and knows how to enjoy himself..... even if it is just a mask for all the hurt he hides.
Equipment: iPhone and that's it.
Bio: Life is hardly ever fair and Drake knows that as a fact. Born into a family of wealthy people, you would have expected his life to be easy, but that was hardly ever true. When he was about five years old, his parents were killed in a plane crash, leaving behind a ten year old kid and him to be carted off into the foster system. Things continued to get worse...… and worse. Bounced from abusive home to abusive home, he learned to mimic the act of pretending he was fine, but that was hardly ever the truth. But pretending he was fine was what he was good at. Once he had beaten within an inch of his life, he was brought to the hospital where he was treated by one Dr. Lincoln Campbell . After seeing all the hurt, Lincoln got the foster family disbarred from ever having another child as well as taking Drake in as his own.

Things should have better, especially on his fourteenth birthday, when he came into his powers and learned how to mimic his powers. It should have been his happy ending...… but life is hardly ever fair. Lincoln sacrificed himself, leaving behind a sixteen year old who never had it easy. While the rest of the team tried to help him, he didn't let them and just managed on his own for the next two years. And then he met his brother again, finally finding a person who he could relate to and share his experiences and just as they were going for their first hug...… as it said before, life is hardly ever fair, he was dusted and came back five years later with his brother having moved on. Maybe he could make the world a better place.... it was all he could hope for when he joined this team.

Extra: He's gay as fuck.