alright, I am expecting two more and I know who they are.

-- Shield Data and Interrogation File --

-- Proper Access Required --

- Access Granted --​

Document Created by: Agent Lia Turs and supervisors

Subject: 0257 - Devon Creed 'Apex'

Current Physical features are as shown

1593900648312.png

Personality: Unlike his monstrous form Creed is a rather intelligent and even friendly creature. After dozens of times Agent Lia had spoken to him she realized he was a very confused young man. His abilities having occurred incredibly suddenly so his mental ability to comprehend his actions were completely hampered. His mental state over time grew to be calmer and more relaxed around friendly individuals. Recognizing the physical state he was in and still coming to terms with it.

- Agent's note: Has an incredible insecurity about his appearance and heavily requested a cloak or massive set of robes. Once on he is more relaxed and less irritable.

Noted abilities of 0257:
- Supercharged biovore system. Allowing for the mutation and adaptation of his body upon consuming organic matter. Water, bread, anything organic. However this is not limited to living creatures. His body can change to whatever he desires once the sufficient energy has been gathered. But the more intricate the more bioenergy it demands.
- Hyper adaptability. Like mentioned before he can adapt on the fly at times to new stimuli. But this also must be considered as he has to manage his energy levels and what to use. Example being the more intricate the more bioenergy it demands.
- Incredible sensory system. Eyes and smell are very effective and by our small tests we can confirm he can see in the dark and small as good if not better than a blood hound. Hearing is better than humans but not by much. This must be less of a requirement at this current time.

Weaknesses:
- Aversion to heat. Creed is in fact against extreme heat environments. He can adapt to survive for a time in the heat like in a desert but not for long. Heated weapons will not be used against him due to him being compliant so far. But it is identified as a fighting method.
- Stagnant Bioenergy. When he has not fed for a certain length of time his adaptability will start to be restricted. He will need to search for more food to eat in order to bring himself back to 100%.
- Bioenergy starvation. He has a brutal weakness of if he cannot feed and death is imminent he will adapt to his strongest yet most vulnerable state. His 'Egg' state is his head and chest encased in black hardened carapace. He cannot move nor interact with the outside world. Capture and death are most likely at this stage.

Agent's Note: Good cooked foods are his favorite. He often shares stories of his time wandering the world if this happens. But it is a rare time he opens up.

History: As of now we know that Apex was around after Devon Creed's restaurant exploded. It was determined due to a gas leak that caught and took the entire building with it. However Creed survived due to something in his genes. It mutated rapidly eating away at his body to mold itself into something new. It rampaged through the towns and took the lives of several innocent and Shield Agents.

However upon capture, roughly three years after the first casualty, Creed was able to take mental control over his body once again. And upon being cornered surrendered to Shield agents. Upon being questioned on his crimes Creed answered he had not done any of those things. And it was determined his mind was suppressed by a strong primal instinct. This instinctual creature being named Apex. Creed has said he 'spoke' to Apex and they are of one mind now. But this is still up for research and a threat risk.

Agent's Note: However i think not. So he was allowed a certain freedom.

• Spicy
Reactions: Epiphany
1593916596682.png
(Faceclaim: Maxi Iglesias)
Name: Drake Campbell
Codename: Mimic
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165 Lbs
Meta-Abilities:
Power Theft*-
The ability to steal other people's powers. ( Actual power- Power mimicry: The ability to mimic the people he is closest to)
Electromagnetism Manipulation- The abilty to shoot electricity out of the palm of his hands.
( At this point, he has only mimicked one power but has the potential to mimic up to four at any given time)
Weakness: His powers often are inferior to the original, working at 1/4 the strength of the original copied power. He's human and can be killed by human means
Skills: Charisma
Cooking
( That's it.)
Personality:Drake is a fun loving guy who doesn't mind a good laugh and enjoys himself. With his unique set of skills, he is more chill and relax around most and knows how to enjoy himself..... even if it is just a mask for all the hurt he hides.
Equipment: iPhone and that's it.
Bio: Life is hardly ever fair and Drake knows that as a fact. Born into a family of wealthy people, you would have expected his life to be easy, but that was hardly ever true. When he was about five years old, his parents were killed in a plane crash, leaving behind a ten year old kid and him to be carted off into the foster system. Things continued to get worse...… and worse. Bounced from abusive home to abusive home, he learned to mimic the act of pretending he was fine, but that was hardly ever the truth. But pretending he was fine was what he was good at. Once he had beaten within an inch of his life, he was brought to the hospital where he was treated by one Dr. Lincoln Campbell . After seeing all the hurt, Lincoln got the foster family disbarred from ever having another child as well as taking Drake in as his own.

Things should have better, especially on his fourteenth birthday, when he came into his powers and learned how to mimic his powers. It should have been his happy ending...… but life is hardly ever fair. Lincoln sacrificed himself, leaving behind a sixteen year old who never had it easy. While the rest of the team tried to help him, he didn't let them and just managed on his own for the next two years. And then he met his brother again, finally finding a person who he could relate to and share his experiences and just as they were going for their first hug...… as it said before, life is hardly ever fair, he was dusted and came back five years later with his brother having moved on. Maybe he could make the world a better place.... it was all he could hope for when he joined this team.

Extra: He's gay as fuck.

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Gands and Epiphany
MCU – What comes next

Character Sheet

Grady Murtaugh

Born 2000 Snapped 2018, unsnapped 2023

True age 21 Born in Boston MA

Brown hair Green eyes

5'10 inches

200 pounds

Nickname Korvus

General health:
Disabilities, illnesses, or weaknesses: In extremely good health, never been sick

Face claim Aidan Turner

1593924019444.png

Hair style short, slightly curly

Normal Jewelry Big platinum ring with a big emerald. Two carved Onyx bracelets with images of Ravens.

Usually wears two emerald earrings

Normally carries a walking stick, inlaid with silver and a dark raven's head at the end.

Is something of a clothes horse.

Languages English, Gaelic, Italian, Spanish, Latin.

Accent slight Irish

Schooling and Professional info

Master's Degree Area… Electronics / Security Systems / Computer Programming from Stanford.

6-year degree recently finished in 4 years.

Income significant based on Fathers "Investments" His father was a Boston Mob Hit-man who was killed when Grady was 15. Grady generally walks with a limp from the injury, but this is mostly a mental hiccup now, his body has completely healed. His father's associates handle his fathers fortune, sending Grady money into his account every week. Grady would like to start a business but hasn't had the chance yet.

Combat skills. For three years took classes in (Escrima) Filipino Stick fighting, modified to use his cane.

Since then has taken up Aikido, Boxing, Wrestling and Krav Maga

Has natural skills with computer programming, various electronics pertaining to state-of-the-art security systems.

Plays piano and sings well

Has excellent people skills, is very streetwise.

Is a certified emergency medical tech

Powers

Super strength roughly 45-55 tons

Extremely durable, can take a punch

Healing factor / regeneration level is extremely high

Enhanced reflexes, speed, and hand eye co-ordination.

Can see well in the dark, excellent hearing.

Wears an enchanted leather outfit, colored green, a lot like what Daredevil wears. It is bullet resistant, very blade resistant and a bit fire resistant.

1593924198537.png

Short Bio

Is secretly the son of a Boston Mob Boss and the Irish Goddess The Morrigan.

He was raised primarily by the Mob Boss's best friend and primary hit man. This man was killed when Grady was 15 and for three years, Grady was raised by his "Uncles" Trusted men of his father's mob, who like his father, wanted Grady to have a clean, mob free existence. He went to college on the west coast away from his extended mob family. He was snapped out of existence before his mother could introduce him to his powers. When he came back, she waited another year before introducing herself and his powers to him. He is currently setting himself up on the west coast, but has been in town only a short time so far.

And I think we are done with Characters. On a personal note, I thank all of you for the detail and work you've put into your characters so far. I will put together our IC in the next few days.

Notes and things you should know.

Our initial scene will be at a politically charged protest. We have some fantastic characters here and I'm pretty happy with them as a whole. Remember, it isn't a characters powers that define them as much as their character. In the world we will play in, the powers that be feel themselves to be fighting for their lives in a way. Many of them fearful of Enhanced Beings, Aliens, Mutants and the Super powered in general. With the Accords in hand, they feel they have a basis to keep their demons.. i.e. you people.. at bay. My initial scene at the protest is simply a sample, a table setting as it where. Other powers in the world are working hard to change things. Your characters will be part of their efforts.

Superheroing in this world is a complicated business. Sometimes it is best done under the radar and among friends. We have a lot of players , characters and moving parts. Try to be patient with me and with each other. That being said, with extended cast we cannot afford to wait long periods for folks when life happens. Simply send me a communication if you can't post. For this reason, when not in combat, I will not impose a posting order. At least for now.

The protests and counter protests are being made because a safe house, with permission of the Governor and the Mayor. We will base it for the time being on the West Coast of the United States, in the City of Long Beach. Protesters include a group calling themselves N.O.R.M.A.L. Okay, get the laughs out now, they are serious and mean business. Their agenda of course is anti Enhanced / Super. They are well funded, political and have good intelligence. The Federal Government has groups within it that... well.... lets just say, they feel the ends justify the means. I don't mean just Shield, who is at least at the top level sympathetic to supers. The world is packed with folks who want nothing more than to scoop up a baby Enhanced and make them into an expendable asset.

That.... is in theory ... what your characters will be asked to fight against. The world is a dangerous place at the moment though. I will want all the characters at this protest. If you feel like you have a different idea. PM me and maybe we can work something out.

For those I have played with before, thank you and please accept my apologies in advance! For those who haven't.. Thanks..

There have been times as a GM that I've been discouraged and ended games. I'm not perfect. I feel strongly about this game because someone who came before me has made games that I have felt strongly about in a positive manner and I am hoping to follow her example and then some. Not better, her story-lines are excellent IMO. But different and with a bit of luck, long lasting.

IC link to be posted here in a day or two.

Hey! Wondering if you still had some spots left perhaps? I saw this and kind of forgot about posting a message in here.

Reactions: Michale CS
Check back with me in a week or so, I have 10 characters in play at the moment. Sorry.

Here is our IC link. MCU What comes next IC

Try to keep it to one post per turn.

It has been pointed out that perhaps I have not made it clear, that unless cleared by me, all of our characters are present somewhere in the area of the newly opened and renovated warehouse as presented in the IC.

Check back with me in a week or so, I have 10 characters in play at the moment. Sorry.

Here is our IC link. MCU What comes next IC

Try to keep it to one post per turn.

Ugh the one post per turn thing has my post finger itching because I really, really want Greer to wonder who the heck smells like a Yankee Candle. (the Vanilla scent)

Not all of us have as many chances to post quickly. Please be patient with us. We all are posting as quickly as we can

This is why I wait a bit to pot, give me a chance to react to things.

Reactions: Michale CS
Not all of us have as many chances to post quickly. Please be patient with us. We all are posting as quickly as we can
Oh I am sure there are other things that Greer will notice once everyone else has posted. I'm just saying the Vanilla was a trigger to the gal with discriminatory smell as good as Wolverine's or better.

Have a question @Gands do you think we could set up a discord channel for this RP or just continue OCC discussion in this thread? I'm fine either way, just was curious.

Yeah, with RL the way it is for me, sometimes a post a week is asking for the moon.

Last edited:
Hey, @Nomad-22 , your flashback inspired me to write one of my own. Thanks!

Reactions: Nomad-22
Finally settled on a faceclaim for Greer in her non-werecat form (which @Epiphany. caught I was going for in the scene - thanks!)

Phoebe Tonkin Tigra Faceclaim.jpg I'll edit my post to reflect this. She hasn't "catted out" yet.

• Sweet
Reactions: Epiphany