Quick DM note. For purposes of storyline, where Apex is, is behind the scenes inside the not yet open to the public warehouse. No changes need except for the idea that media or public cameras are on the scene. Security is a little loose, so a player character could have slipped inside. They will eventually be ushered back out.

Reactions: Michale CS
Also it's good to know that Pokemon Go will still be a thing in 2026, and that hunting Gen 1 Pokemon will still be a priority.
( yeah, I still, sorta play, cause I walk like 10km a day at work).

That gave me no small amount of amusement, @Camleen and It's why I thought that post was so sweet.

Oh and heck, You have to know that they introduced a friggin crapton of new Pokemon by now and you can just make stuff up about the new ones and people'll be like... sure that works.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! There actually is a logical IC reason why she's hunting gen1 right now heh

Reactions: Michale CS
Out of curiosity folks how does my character come so far personality-wise?

Out of curiosity folks how does my character come so far personality-wise?
1) World Weary: She's seen some shit.
2) Pissed that her childhood was hijacked by the Ravagers, but..
3) Happy she got off of Earth and saw lots of other places.
4) Business is Business.

That's my take so far.

Reactions: Nomad-22
Well it was an alien military that stole her away from Earth but the Ravagers did got her next after she was out of stasis. Of course you're right she has a complicated twist of feelings about life right now compared to her younger self.

I am going to post a series of smaller DM posts then a larger one. Give it just a little time for me to get out replies before jumping in.

Name: Drake Longmire-though he hates his last name due to his father
Codename-Fang
Hair-High and tight, jet black, biker beard.
Eyes-blood red, usually wears aviator sunglasses
Height-6'
Weight-240lb, solid muscle
Sexual orientation-gay (trackin this is sfw, but there might be some shipping idk)
Alignment-lawful evil (think netflix punisher-believes certain people deserve death)
Power-

werewolf, can transform into a wolf of the same mass, multiplying his strength, durability, agility, and speed.

Strength-would be able to flip a car or knock a semi onto its side.

Durability-able to take several rifle rounds or dozens of pistol rounds before being unable to continue to fight

Speed-can maintain speed of 60mph for 2-3 hours, can hit speeds of 120mph for short periods

Agility-can jump up to 30 feet

Weakness to silver, prevents him from transforming or turns him back to human

Incredibly hard to kill

Enhanced hearing and smell, can see in the dark

Fast healing-hours or a full day for would-be mortal wounds

Can access his primal rage, increasing his power even more, but he becomes very primal, animalistic, acting only on instinct and may become feral, attacking allies. Silver prevents this.

Background-Grew up in an abusive home with a younger brother, his folks killed his brother, and he killed them when he was 12. He spent two years in juvie awaiting trial. He earned himself a name in Juvie, and the Don heard of him, hiring him a lawyer, then taking custody of him. He joined the army at 17, saw extensive combat, and made it into the green berets. He got sick of the way everyone treated him differently, so left a year ago when his contract was up. He since joined a biker gang, taking hits for them but being selective about his targets. He wants to go legit, but the only people willing to hire him are PMC's.

Skills

Advanced hand to hand combat
Expert rifle marksmanship
Good training with all military style firearms and explosives
Basic first aid
Stealth
Tracking
Traps
Streetsmarts
Battlefield tactics

Personality
Honorouble, rugged, blunt, honest to a fault, soft spot for kids from an abusive home, hates abusers, dislikes bullies. Will not kill civilians unless they are abusers/bullies. Doesn't put up with bullshit.