Spider-Woman flops down at the table with the others, looking left to right as she does so. She helps herself to sit with Grady and the others.. because why not? Be sociable maybe and whatnot. She truly didn't want anything fancy to eat, she had asked for nothing more than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The staff had thought it odd in an odd world and odd situation. Which is a pretty good description of this girl.

She pulls down her hood and pulls up her mask just enough, so it is only above her nose. She seems to still want to keep her hidden identity… hidden. And as the stories begin, she just munches on her sandwich quietly. Her hidden eyes remain on Grady as he speaks. As… he seems to give a good part of his life's story. Eesh man, save it for the book!

Grady falls silent, and now Spider-Woman motions to herself as she decides it's her turn. "I'm Spider-Woman. Spider-Woman." She repeats with a nod. "I do anything a spider can. I spin a web, any size. Catch thieves" she motions to herself with her partially eaten sandwich "just like flies." she nods again, taking another bite before she speaks, food still in her mouth a little "I'm like superstrong, got like radioactive blood'n whatnot." She says very matter of factly. "I can swing from a thread, I mean you saw me." She now stuffs the rest of the sandwich in her mouth, and continues to talk as she chews. "I mostly work at night, and when I find the scene of a crime I'm there like fast as light." She thrusts a hand forward with a "Swwwwhoooosh!" sound. Now Spider-Woman leans back in her chair, her gloved hands folded behind her head "I could be like wealthy or famous, but I prefer to keep things simple. I'm in it for the action!" She says with a thumbs up.

Reactions: Gands and Soverign
Tigra Banner.jpg
"So... We got our smartass..." Tigra comments after Walker does his disappearing act. She adopted a fairly passable Irish accent and continued. "Oi, dun let that melter slag ye, Grady. If ye were a tosser ye wouldna been recruited."

She laughed. "Sorry, the accent was probably horrible, but I grew up in New York and heard that accent constantly as a kid. Seriously, go punch his lights out and shut him up. We don't have room for arse holes on this team."

"Spider-Woman. With a downtown Manhattan accent if I don't miss my guess?"
She redirected her attention to Gwen (not that she'd divulged her name or anything) and grinned. "I'm fast, strong, agile, have really good senses, heal faster than most people, and most importantly, I've got a great attitude, unlike some people who diss and run."

Greer playfully bumped Creed with a shoulder. "I know it's personal, but it might help people to know a little more about you like I do. Just what you feel comfortable with."

@Gands @Camleen @ShiroKiyoshi @Soverign

Reactions: Gands and Soverign
Looking over the group Creed sighed getting comfortable. He wanted to share but sharing with one person is different than others. Rumbling he pushed himself from his reserves "Well before this-" He used his hand to gesture to his curled and relaxed lizard kin form "I ran a restaurant. Hence why the Asgardian had help cooking tonight. But after a few years there was the world incidents and all that. But an accident occurred. My place exploded due to a gas leak. I should be dead but Doctor Banner had told me there was a mutant gene in my DNA. The explosion triggered a hyper evolution. I was unconscious for three years and another personality grew. Since i was out the personality took over for those three years. This personality is known as Apex. He is a ruthless being and in all accounts an ass. Best bet is to run if I lose it and he takes over" With that Creed gave a grin to Tigra "Or just have Tigra here try and seduce him" Giving a deep chuckle he laid his head down on the pillow like chair "Still it is good to meet others. I have never seen or heard of any of you due to my isolation. So your all rather fascinating" Creed moved his tail and it swayed like a cats would. Twitching the bladed end gently grazed across the floor. His eyes looked over each one of the other team members and found at least something to be curious of.

Taking a bite of a Lula Kebab, the ravager paused with quiet shock. It had been so long since she had eaten anything from her people's cuisine. Savoring the taste Nemesis chewed and ate some more. Suddenly an image of her mother's smile after baking lavash bread appeared before the mercenary's vision. Without warning a single tear drifted down her left eye.

Reminded that others were present Nemesis tense up and wiped the tear away. Stop! Get a hold of yourself. The last thing she wanted was to show any vulnerability publicly. Displaying a scowl to mask her conflicted feelings she listened to the others' conversations with one another. It seemed they willingly(some more than others) shared information about themselves.

She couldn't follow half of it to be perfectly honest with herself. Still was actually interesting in a lot of ways. At Grady and Walker's challenge to one another Nemesis snorted in cynical amusement. "Just go and fight it out already." She remarked in an Armenian accent no longer disguised by helmet filter.

After sipping some water she next watched Walker disappear in mist.

As for Creed's appearance Nemesis thought. The Shi'ar would do anything to gain warriors with his abilities except for the insanity. They usually seek out pawns across galaxies for their imperial ambitions. When Creed commented that he had never seen or heard any of them beforehand and found them fascinating.

Folding her arms across the chest Nemesis confessed. "Well you wouldn't know about me anyway. Until now my work has been outside of this rock fighting and stealing in other systems."

Last edited: