CHARACTER INDEX MCU, The Game Goes On (OOC)

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Depending on the RP, I can be either. But most of the time I'm passive. I'll help you direct traffic, but I don't like to be in charge usually.
Favorite Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, furry, horror/gore (there are very few exceptions there)
Last edited:

Nomad-22

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror, Yaoi, Furry, and Erotical
Birthdate: August/22/1895
Codename (if any): Nemesis
Height: 5’5ft
Weight: 122lbs
Meta-abilities:
-Semi Telekinesis (Can’t lift anything beyond the size of a car nor able to use that ability after a minute or two. The full reach of her ability is fifteen feet.)
Weaknesses:
-Suffers from bouts of PTSD and survivor’s guilt.
-Lacks knowledge about current day Earth.
-Can’t swim in deep water and is afraid of drowning.
-Can’t use her Telekinesis for more than than a dozen small objects and fewer mid size ones at the same time. Even then it is more difficult to focus on holding so many things at once especially during combat. (The more powerful a meta human/mutant is the more likely a Telekinesis hold by her won’t affect them..)
Skills:
-Decent hand to hand combatant
-Competent pilot(with space craft only)
-Skilled Thief
-Experienced Tracker
-Fluent in Western Armenian, and can converse and understands a few Alien dialects.
-Pretty knowledgeable about Galactic Affairs
Equipment:
-Translator Implant
-Jet Boot Attachments
-Kree Sniper Rifle
-Shi’lar Blaster Pistol
-Kree Energy Swords
-Set of Explosives and three gas grenades
-Makeshift Armor
-Dancing
-Exciting thrills
-Cooking/Cuisine
Dislikes:
-Oppressive Governments/Groups
-Deep Water
-Innocent people getting hurt(Despite trying not to show how she does care.)
-Getting cheated

Brief Bio: Nayat Sahakian was born in a cave outside of her family’s remote village in Eastern Turkey was pillaged during the Hamidian massacres. The community including the Sahakians rebuild the settlement afterward. Growing up Nayat lived with her extended family who were known for their work in herding livestock. However, she was bit of a dreamer who longed to escape the remoteness of her village and the increasing brutality under the oppressive Ottomans.

Becoming fourteen years old Nayat’s mutant powers manifested when she stopped a falling rock that nearly crushed her one morning. Terrified yet fascinated by this power the herder’s daughter kept this as a secret to herself not wanting bring unwanted danger to the rest of the family. In 1915, second year of World War 1, Nayat’s life changed forever with the Armenian genocide. A criminal gang of Chete sanctioned by the Ottoman government fell upon the village in the dead of night while everyone was asleep. The horrific slaughter that followed would haunt Nayat from then on.

Watching her family and neighbors being murdered the twenty-year old girl snapped. Unleashing her powers, the grieving youth managed to kill and injure several Chetes, allowing time for some villagers to escape. The raiders after the initial shock rallied and fire upon her. Wounded Nayat fell off to the side into a rushing river. Just when death was going to embrace Nayat, she vanished from the waters.

When the Armenian peasant woke up in a medical table, she found herself a ‘guest’ among beings that seem human yet so different. Frightened Nayat believed them to be angels. She was cleared of that notion once her wounds were treated and thrown into a cell. Through a translating device the aliens explained they were the proud members of an advanced race called the Shi’lar. Moreover Nayat having been observed along with other gifted humans were being conscripted for their Empire’s military to fight the Kree.

It can go without saying the new slaves did not take this news rather well, least of all Nayat. They resisted but were suppressed and thrown into stasis pod for confinement. Before the Shi’lar slavers can reach their destination most of the slaves, human and aliens broke out and stage an uprising. In the ship was damaged in the chaos and crashed into a remote desolate world, killing all aboard except for Nayat who had remained frozen. More than a century later in 2024 the wrecked vessel was left undisturbed until a party of Ravagers discovered it shortly after the final defeat of Thanos.

Hunting for salvage the outlaws found the stasis pod and Nayat inside. When the young woman finally woke, she nearly killed the Ravagers in sheer panic until knocked out. Once the lost Armenian was restrained and calmed down Nayat was given an offer to join them. Not knowing how much time has passed and wanting to become stronger before returning home the mutant agreed to the arrangement for the time being. For the next four years Nayat worked for one of the Ravager clans, learning to control her powers and becoming a thief and bounty hunter with a new name...Nemesis.

Finally paying off the debt, the genocide survivor made her own way eventually tracking a bounty to Earth...

Appearance (written (very detailed!) and/or pic. Face claim must be of an actual person!):

OOC: I’ll hold off from introducing this character for a little bit until the time is right since there is already a large cast in the first chapter.

Attachments

Last edited:

Camleen

Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate
No Preferences
Depending on the RP, I can be either. But most of the time I'm passive. I'll help you direct traffic, but I don't like to be in charge usually.
Favorite Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
Genre You DON'T Like
New post to come today or tomorrow!
"Please look forward to it!"

Gands

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
Posted Thunderbird

Gands

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
both
Favorite Genres
For Jackson, Sarah, Jenna. James will offer to take them to the meeting. Shapeshiter guy and Logan too if the details work themselves out

AshenAngel

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
I'm fine either way, though it depends on which of my characters you'd like to work with.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Aight, sounds good.

Camleen

Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
AshenAngel AshenAngel
Go ahead and post! Ezra posted both her characters in her post, so it's your turn now!

Gands

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
both
Favorite Genres
So who is up ?

AshenAngel

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
I'm fine either way, though it depends on which of my characters you'd like to work with.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
It ain’t me lol.

Camleen

Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Marrow is up

Camleen

Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Just so everyone is aware...and it's not actually a big deal... unless they had knowledge of thanos' invasion of earth... the fight at avengers headquarters specifically... captain marvel isnt actually widely known yet. And she doesn't officially go by captain marvel yet. Which could change after she meets some of the group

DANAsaur

The Dinosaur Whisperer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I can play as a passive or an aggressive. Whatever you want, I'm fine with it.
Favorite Genres
fantasy, modern, magical, romance, libertine
Genre You DON'T Like
It's not that I totally hate Scifi, it's just that I'm not good at it.
O o f. Lemme edit my post

Camleen

Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm sorry I didn't make it more clear. Thank you so much

Gands

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
both
Favorite Genres

MrStoryTeller

"Boom"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, fandom, medieval, scifi
Yes. Will try to get it up this weekend.

Camleen

Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Birthdate: September 23rd
Codename: Spider Woman, Ghost Spider
Nicknames: Gwennie, Gwenzelle, Spidey, Gwennie the Pooh
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 125 lbs

Meta-abilities:
Gwen's powers were similar to those of Peter Parker of the Prime Marvel Universe, after a Radioactive Spider bit her, granting superhuman strength, speed, toughened flesh, and numerous arachnid-like abilities. Spider Woman, Spider Woman, does whatever a spider can! After a giant nuclear powered 8 legged spider attacked her friends and her city, and she beat it up. But it sank its fangs into her arm before it died. But she shrugged it off, and then went on to save the world from all the supermonsters. Yeah, that’s a thing that happened. (Edit: That isn’t actually a thing that happened. She was bitten on the hand by a radioactive/enhanced spider). Her powers include:
  • Wall-Crawling: Gwen's exposure to the mutated spider venom induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of her engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to Gwen's body (especially concentrated in her hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. Walks on walls, yo.
  • Superhuman Strength: Gwen possesses superhuman strength enabling her to press lift approximately 7 tons. More powerful than a locomotive.
  • Precognitive sense: When she is in direct danger, she can detect it early. It has been known to fail from time to time. Knows you’re coming for her before you know you’re coming for her.
  • Superhuman Speed: Gwen is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. She is actually one of the quicker of the ‘Spider Totems’. Faster than a speeding bullet (not really, but super fast).
  • Superhuman Stamina: Gwen's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows her to exert herself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair her. “I can do this all day!” -Samantha Wilson
  • Superhuman Durability: Gwen's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. Her body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. She can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort. Got thrown down from waaaaaay up, landed with just a little brain trauma! Thanks Toomes!
  • Superhuman Agility: Gwen's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. “I just want to daaaaance!” -Danny Sexbang
  • Superhuman Equilibrium: Gwen possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. She seems able to adjust her position by instinct, which enables her to balance herself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow. Looks awesome when she’s balancing on just her toes on top of a flagpole.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: Gwen's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are possibly about 40 times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with her spider-sense, the speed of her reflexes allows her to dodge almost any attack even gun fire if far enough. Dodging gunfire in bullet-time like Neo, bitches.
Weaknesses:
  • Her precognitive sense doesn’t always seem to be on point. It has been known to be unreliable. This is sometimes (not always) connected to her current emotional state.
  • Gwen isn’t as strong as some of her powered peers, in regards to raw strength.
  • She has a lot of self doubt about all of her decisions, and usually just asks someone to make decisions for her. This self doubt can almost come to a point of being crippling.
  • Doesn’t have any formal fight training. Most all of her fighting knowledge comes from kung-fu movies.
  • Hates Eminem.
  • Cries with happiness when she listens to the OST to Braveheart.
  • Guilty pleasure music is David Gilmour (Solo works).
Skills:
  • Skilled Detective: Gwen has a proclivity for analytical thinking and detective work.] She is also the daughter of a police captain, thus she knows some police protocols and methods.
  • Musician: Gwen plays the drums with her band, The Mary Janes.
  • Skilled Fighter: Gwen is a skilled freestyle fighter. However she learned most of her moves from Kung-Fu movies, according to one of her critics, Gwen does not know how to throw a proper punch.
Equipment:
  • Web-Shooters: Given to Gwen by Janet Van Dyne. They trap moisture from the air to create a "web-fluid" that allows her to eject web ropes, nets, and globs.
  • Smartphone: Gwen's phone "contains her entire life."
Corn dogs
Music (literally all kinds). But gravitates towards punk rock/grunge. Joey Ramone signed her face once. Didn’t wash it for 2 weeks, much to her father’s chagrin.
Tigers (Siberian tigers)
Being Spider Woman!
Being able to help, especially those she loves
Being in the Mary Janes
Being a drummer
Being the drummer for the Mary Janes
Harry
Mr. Albie
Ms. Van Dyne
Reed Richards
Samantha Wilson
Bodega Bandit

Dislikes:
Bodega Bandit (“Bodega Bandit… you’re just the worst arch-nemesis!”)
Matthew Murdock
Captain Frank Castle
Losing her powers
Eminem
Being criticized

Brief Bio:
“If you’re the only hero in an alternate universe who has their own comic book… every problem is your problem!”
Daughter of a cop… another world’s hero. Awesome at all the things. How’s that for brief?

Appearance:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gands

AshenAngel

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
how many spiders can we fit into one roleplay lol...

Camleen

Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Come on.. it'll be fun..

Reactions: AshenAngel

MrStoryTeller

"Boom"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, fandom, medieval, scifi
When does x-23 get introduced Camleen Camleen

Camleen

Original poster
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I decided to go with spider woman instead for now

Nomad-22

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror, Yaoi, Furry, and Erotical
Took me long enough to post again but finally managed it. Hope that post works for you folks. Let me know any necessary edits need to be made and it will be taken of as soon as possible. I hate the idea of causing any inconvenience to anybody in our group.

Reactions: Gands