MCU Loki Plots MXM Mature

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Martica Narcassa, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have a few Marvel Cinematic Universe oriented plots

What I'm looking for
    • Must be 18+ (as I intend for many plots to take a NSFW direction)
    • Must be interested in one of the ships/pairings listed below
    • Active to highly active
    • Somewhere in between intermediate and advanced

About me
    • I will write in first or third person (I prefer first)
    • Private or public (though I strongly prefer messages)
    • I am only familiar with the Marvel movies and some Norse mythology so my characterization will follow that.
    • I want to play Loki in all the plots

LokiXTony Plots
    AU plot 1- where instead of allowing the frost giants into Asgard Loki simply chooses to leave Asgard and come to Earth. He sneaks in through a crack in the worlds during the celebration of Thor's coronation so none of them know where he went. S.H.I.E.L.D discovers him and interrogates him but they find out nothing and are forced to release him. Loki bides his time learning about Earth and enjoying how differently he is treated there. He still plans to take over Earth and S.H.I.E.L.D is suspicious, but has no actual evidence so Stark is sent to god-sit periodically.

AU plot 2- Instead of Thor getting banished to Earth it's Loki, who winds up meeting Tony and the billionaire takes him in out of pity.

LokiXThor Plots
    Same as AU 1 above, but they do finally find him and Thor is sent to retrieve and question him. Loki refuses.

Post Avengers: Wanting answers about why Loki did what he did Thor visits to question him. Loki gives no answers and Thor becomes angry and aggressive. (Short rp mostly mature content)

Post Avengers- Instead of being confined to a jail cell he is instead magically bound to Thor.

Pre-Thor AU: Odin falls into unexpected Odin sleep prior to Thor's coronation and Frigga is left to make the decision. She declares both her sons be crowned king and that they will work together. As they have had a drastic decline in contact over the years it leads to more contact, confessions come out and apologizes are made.

Jotun AU: Loki was never taken by Odin and left in the temple. He raised as a Jotun, however Laufey had a plan to bring peace between the realms and since Loki could shape shift (and was quite small) he was raised as a girl. Closer to Thor's coronation Loki is sent to seduce him and become his bride. (Some gender identity crisis in this plot)

I'm open to suggestions as long it fits one these three pairings

Also open to mpreg, AUs and pure smut threads. Please state plot/pairing you are interested in when messaging/replying.

Thank you. ^_^
    #1 Martica Narcassa, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  2. Hm, I have a roleplay that I want to do with a Loki-player, but it involves non-romantic bdsm and an OC. No obligations of course, but if it sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know. Here's the idea:

Loki is to be punished by Odin with lashing and banishment for his latest betrayal. The leader of a nearby, independent land, (Sojourn, the OC), happens to be there to discuss political matters with Odin when this happens, and she feels mercy for Loki and offers to take him as a citizen to her land, instead, and to keep him in line, (this would be a bdsm-involved story with Sojourn playing the role of the maternal, nurturing dom, punishing and comforting Loki when he needs it, either for emotional release or acting up, depending on the preference of tpb).

And if not, here's hoping you find someone soon! :) I'll keep my eye out for any FrostIron players and send them your way! :)
  3. I would love to do the Thor X Loki rp which is the Jotun plot ^^
  4. Looking again. Please contact me if interested. Thanks ^_^.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.