Maze Runner-The Two Glades Sign Up (STARTED!!! Always accepting characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew21234

There are two glades in the maze on for the boys and one for the girls they don't know the other glade exists though, will the two glades find eachother or stay separate? That's all up to us!

We will start when we have 7 characters signed up.

Rules
No Gary Lou's or Mary Sue's
2. No fighting
3. Gay characters are allowed (idk why they wouldn't)
4. Nudity is allowed (let's face it if this were real the guys would see eachother naked)

The Glade
North East-grassy field
North West- forest area with a pond-used for water, washing clothes and batheing
South East-where the animals and crops will go
South West-housing
In the middle is the box
Unlike the movie there is only one gate I to the Maze that opens at sunrise and closes at sunset.

Character Form
Name:
Username:
Physical Description:
Personality (to be determined is ok)
Sexual Orientation:
Desired Position (leader, second-in-command, caretaker of crops and animals, runner, medic, builder, grunt (does all the jobs no one wants to do)):
Race:
Other:

Characters

Name: Xavier
Username: andrew21234
Physical Description: 6ft. Slightly muscular, tan, brown hair and eyes, wears blue jeans and a green short sleeve shirt and tennis shoes, has a metal cross necklace.
Personality: to be determined
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Desired Position: caretaker of crops and animals
Race: white
Other: none

Sexual Orientation:
Desired Position (leader, second-in-command, caretaker of crops and animals, runner, medic, builder, grunt (does all the jobs no one wants to do)):
Race:
Other:

6b68c0df7a38b7fef230c8bfe7e469f4.jpg
Name: Cole
Username: Zaira

Physical description: young Jensen Ackles

Pictures (open)

Personality: He shows himself sarcastic and as if he were always in a good mood, even though he hates being in the glade, because it feels like a prison to him. Cole wants to leave and have a life he could choose. He's really protective, active and doesn't know when is the moment to shut up, or what would be better to not say. He likes company but doesn't mind being alone.
Sexual orientation: straight
Desired position: runner's keeper
Other:
-Hates being call by something else than his name, his name is everything he remembers and that's why he thinks that it is the only thing from the real world.
-Hates following orders and rules, but most of the time he do it anyways.
-He's always moving around.

tw-3a-milakunis.gif
tumblr_n3h11ccdTA1rlccngo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto4_250.gif
tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto1_250.gif

Name:
"It's Brea, ya' shuck."
Breanne

Username:
Brea

Female

Age (12-20):
"Actually don't know, none of us know our real age, technically."

Physical Description:
"Does looks really matter?"
Brea has strawberry blonde (or, red) hair, and fair skin. Her hair reaches far down her back, and is one of her most beloved accessories. Her brown eyes are often bright with wonder, and her plump lips are usually pulled back- either in a smile or a scowl. She's one of the shorter Gladers (5'4), but don't let her size deceive you: She's a hot-head, and will throwdown to stand up for what she believes in, and her friends. She'd got a thin but slightly curvy body type, and keeps in shape.

Personality:
"You'll get to know me."
She's stubborn, sarcastic, and funny. She's also a bit of a hot-head, and act purely on impulse. She has a bad habit of speaking her mind, and has no filter at all. She's a courageous girl who stands up for those she loves, but won't stand up for herself.

Sexual Orientation:
"Well, I ain't attracted to females, I can tell ya that."
Straight.

Desired Position:
"I'm a doctor. No big deal."
Medjack

Race:
"Seriously?"
Caucasian

Other:
"There's not much to know about me."
~ Suck at singing. ~
~
Cannot cook to save her life. ~
~
Will stand up for her friends, but never for herself. ~
~
Gives fairly good advice, but is horrible at taking it. ~
~
Has a strong stomach, which is why she's good at being a Med-Jack. Also has a great immune system, so she rarely gets sick herself. ~
~
Is able to stay unemotional while she works. ~

tumblr_myvwvzq86A1rpgw23o4_250.gif
tumblr_n5nk1kNiXV1qheg26o2_250.gif

tumblr_mz8nj3kROh1rpgw23o3_250.gif
tumblr_mzis56nrfX1sjgkt4o1_250.gif

Name:
"I'm Jenna, nice to meet you."
Jennifer

Username:
Brea

Female

Age (12-20):
"I'm pretty sure I'm sixteen, but who knows?"

Physical Description:
"I dunno, I got blonde hair, I guess"
Jenna has blond hair, which has some dark streaks throughout it in the right lighting. Her skin is fair, and her eyes are a bright crystal blue. She's about 5'6, and is pretty slim.

Personality:
"I like to think I'm a nice person."
Jenna is indeed a generally kind person. She is always willing to help those around the Glade, and has something to say about everyone. She's really loud and carefree, and can be overly-friendly. It's just because she want's to be friends with everyone- seriously, what's the point of hating each other? She can't see one. However, you better watch her temper. Jenna is usually very patient, but if you push her over the edge she turns into a bitch. She says things without speaking, and has a horrible habit of holding a grudge for a few days. But, luckily, this doesn't happen to often. She's very brave which is why she makes such a great runner.

Sexual Orientation:
"I've never met another Male that I can remember, but I think I'd be attracted to them."
Straight.

Desired Position:
"Proud Runner."
Keeper of the Runners.

Race:
"Well, my skin is light."
Caucasian

Other:
"Geez, I can't think of anything else."
~ Has always been fascinated by Grievers, but is too smart to go looking for one. ~
~ She's been a runner since she arrived over a year ago, but has only been the Keeper for a couple of months, so people tend to question her judgement. ~
~ Believes there has to be a way out, and they just haven't found it. ~
~ Sometimes when she's running she tries to remember things about life before she got to the Glade, but always comes up short. ~
~ Before she was a runner she was a Slicer. ~
~ Her best friend is Breanne.(Might delete this if another female signs up ♥) ~

Name:
~Stelios margaritis~

Username:
~Justice Hunt~

Physical description:
~Stelios has short blonde hair, He has blue sparkle yes and red lips, he is greek, A white small male, and is really short for his age, He is also pale~
Personality:
~Stelios is really nice,kind,funny, and brave, He tries to please everyone he knows and loves, Some people take advantage of him being kind and short, H e will do whatever it takes to help and save the people he loves, He loves having fun and is mature, He will help anyone in need, Even if he has to risk his life for them, But is not afraid to speak up~

Sexual Orientation:
~Gay~

Desiree role:
~Runner~

Race:
~Caucasian~
Other:
~He was born in greece~
~He can climb~
~His emotions sometimes gets the better of him~

287kvbm.jpg

Name: Sorral
Username: Sugar_n_spice
Age (12-20): 17
Physical Description: She is 5'5 and small boned she has shinny long brown hair. Her eyes are a light emerald green with brown in the middle. She is slim and because of her small size she is very fast part of the reason she is a runner.
Personality: she may be small but she doesn't take crap from anyone. She is tough and not afraid to voice her opinion. She is probably one of the fasts runners because of her smalls size. She can be nice if you catch her in the right mood but that's a once in a life time opportunity. When she is nice she is one of the sweet people you will ever meet.
Sexual Orientation: straight
Desired Position: Runner
Race: Caucasian
Other: she is good singer and loves to write, she keeps a journal. She is also great with a bow and throwing knives.

Everyday outfit (open)

She wears her hair like this:

Show Spoiler

wlag49.jpg

Name: August (Gus)
Age (12-20): 19
Physical Description: He is 6'4 and very muscular because of his job as a Track-hoe. He has light brown hair with some blonde mixed in, his eyes are a deep hazel color.
Personality: He is funny and playful he loves goofing off but not at the wrong times. He is sweet and will talk to almost everyone. He takes his job very seriously and always makes sure it's done right.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Desired Position: Track-hoe's keeper.

Everyday outfit (open)

6q8g0l.jpg

Name: Brittany (Briar)
Age (12-20): 16
Physical Description: she is 5'6 with long dark brown hair parted mostly on one side. She has grey blue eyes that sparkle when she's happy, which is pretty much all the time.
Personality: She is sweet, loving, and kind she pretty much acts like a mom. She is always willing to help and will always try her best. She is always kind to her patients and wants to make sure they're happy.
Desired Position: Med-jack
Other: she likes to draw and dance.

Everyday outfit (open)

Last edited:
I've decided to allow female characters who are in a different glade

Sexual Orientation:
Race:
Other:

Name: Cole
Username: Zaira

Physical description: young Jensen Ackles

Jensen_Ackles_Smallville_Promo_WB.jpg
Personality: He shows himself sarcastic and as if he were always in a good mood, even though he hates being in the glade, because it feels like a prison to him. Cole wants to leave and have a life he could choose. He's really protective, active and doesn't know when is the moment to shut up, or what would be better to not say. He likes company but doesn't mind being alone.
Sexual orientation: straight
Desired position: runner's keeper
Other:
-Hates being call by something else than his name, his name is everything he remembers and that's why he thinks that it is the only thing from the real world.
-Hates following orders and rules, but most of the time he do it anyways.
-He's always moving around.

tw-3a-milakunis.gif
tumblr_n3h11ccdTA1rlccngo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto4_250.gif
tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto1_250.gif

Name:
"It's Brea, ya' shuck."
Breanne

Username:
Brea

Female

Age (12-20):
"Actually don't know, none of us know our real age, technically."

Physical Description:
"Does looks really matter?"
Brea has strawberry blonde (or, red) hair, and fair skin. Her hair reaches far down her back, and is one of her most beloved accessories. Her brown eyes are often bright with wonder, and her plump lips are usually pulled back- either in a smile or a scowl. She's one of the shorter Gladers (5'4), but don't let her size deceive you: She's a hot-head, and will throwdown to stand up for what she believes in, and her friends. She'd got a thin but slightly curvy body type, and keeps in shape.

Personality:
"You'll get to know me."
She's stubborn, sarcastic, and funny. She's also a bit of a hot-head, and act purely on impulse. She has a bad habit of speaking her mind, and has no filter at all. She's a courageous girl who stands up for those she loves, but won't stand up for herself.

Sexual Orientation:
"Well, I ain't attracted to females, I can tell ya that."
Straight.

Desired Position:
"I'm a doctor. No big deal."
Medjack

Race:
"Seriously?"
Caucasian

Other:
"There's not much to know about me."
~ Suck at singing. ~
~ Cannot cook to save her life. ~
~ Will stand up for her friends, but never for herself. ~
~ Gives fairly good advice, but is horrible at taking it. ~
~ Has a strong stomach, which is why she's good at being a Med-Jack. Also has a great immune system, so she rarely gets sick herself. ~
~ Is able to stay unemotional while she works. ~

(I have to ask, so that I do not get angry whenever something is incorrect within the roleplay: Have you read the books, or just saw the movie?)

Accepted! And I have just saw the movie (yeah I know the job names are wrong and I've changed a few things to make it more interesting in my opinion) feel free to make more than one character everyone once we get 3 guys and three girls we will start!

tumblr_myvwvzq86A1rpgw23o4_250.gif
tumblr_n5nk1kNiXV1qheg26o2_250.gif

tumblr_mz8nj3kROh1rpgw23o3_250.gif
tumblr_mzis56nrfX1sjgkt4o1_250.gif

Name:
"I'm Jenna, nice to meet you."
Jennifer

Username:
Brea

Female

Age (12-20):
"I'm pretty sure I'm sixteen, but who knows?"

Physical Description:
"I dunno, I got blonde hair, I guess"
Jenna has blond hair, which has some dark streaks throughout it in the right lighting. Her skin is fair, and her eyes are a bright crystal blue. She's about 5'6, and is pretty slim.

Personality:
"I like to think I'm a nice person."
Jenna is indeed a generally kind person. She is always willing to help those around the Glade, and has something to say about everyone. She's really loud and carefree, and can be overly-friendly. It's just because she want's to be friends with everyone- seriously, what's the point of hating each other? She can't see one. However, you better watch her temper. Jenna is usually very patient, but if you push her over the edge she turns into a bitch. She says things without speaking, and has a horrible habit of holding a grudge for a few days. But, luckily, this doesn't happen to often. She's very brave which is why she makes such a great runner.

Sexual Orientation:
"I've never met another Male that I can remember, but I think I'd be attracted to them."
Straight.

Desired Position:
"Proud Runner."
Keeper of the Runners.

Race:
"Well, my skin is light."
Caucasian

Other:
"Geez, I can't think of anything else."
~ Has always been fascinated by Grievers, but is too smart to go looking for one. ~
~ She's been a runner since she arrived over a year ago, but has only been the Keeper for a couple of months, so people tend to question her judgement. ~
~ Believes there has to be a way out, and they just haven't found it. ~
~ Sometimes when she's running she tries to remember things about life before she got to the Glade, but always comes up short. ~
~ Before she was a runner she was a Slicer. ~
~ Her best friend is Breanne.(Might delete this if another female signs up ♥) ~

There are 2 males and 2 females right now, correct? I'd be willing to make a third female if you'd like me to.

No, you're good Brea, and just a clarification the guys and girls are I. Separate glades and don't know about eachother (they will find out about eachother eventually but at first for a bit it will be gender segregated) and when we start to RP it will be of the Gladers first emerging into the glades and having to build shelter, grow food, decide rules that stuff. Sorry if I didn't clarify that well enough. I think if we get one more RPer (preferably a guy so I'm not alone haha) we'll be good to go!

One more of each gender and we are good to go!!!! Hopefully that is soon!

Do you guys want to just start the RP and hope for others to join in? And does anyone know anyone who would be interested in this RP, my goal is to get 6 or 7 RPers involved?

I think your problem may be all of the changes and such. I started a Maze Runner roleplay like two weeks ago, that was basically life in the Glade, but males and females were mixed into one Glade. I got several people to join.
Have you tried making an add?

View attachment 41638
Name:
~Stelios margaritis~

Username:
~Justice Hunt~

Physical description:
~Stelios has short blonde hair, He has blue sparkle yes and red lips, he is greek, A white small male, and is really short for his age, He is also pale~
Personality:
~Stelios is really nice,kind,funny, and brave, He tries to please everyone he knows and loves, Some people take advantage of him being kind and short, H e will do whatever it takes to help and save the people he loves, He loves having fun and is mature, He will help anyone in need, Even if he has to risk his life for them, But is not afraid to speak up~

Sexual Orientation:
~Gay~

Desiree role:
~Runner~

Race:
~Caucasian~
Other:
~He was born in greece~
~He can climb~
~His emotions sometimes gets the better of him~

Accepted! One more female and we can start I am so excited, oh and one question is he openly gay or keeping it a secret, that could add to the plot either way

Accepted! One more female and we can start I am so excited, oh and one question is he openly gay or keeping it a secret, that could add to the plot either way
oh yeah hes not open

Ok, hopefully we get another girl soon so we can start!!!!!

287kvbm.jpg

Name: Sorral
Age (12-20): 17
Physical Description: She is 5'5 and small boned she has shinny long brown hair. Her eyes are a light emerald green with brown in the middle. She is slim and because of her small size she is very fast part of the reason she is a runner.
Personality: she may be small but she doesn't take crap from anyone. She is tough and not afraid to voice her opinion. She is probably one of the fasts runners because of her smalls size. She can be nice if you catch her in the right mood but that's a once in a life time opportunity. When she is nice she is one of the sweet people you will ever meet.
Sexual Orientation: straight
Desired Position: Runner
Other: she is good singer and loves to write, she keeps a journal. She is also great with a bow and throwing knives.

n37r46.jpg
She wears her hair like this:
2f08xhd.jpg

wlag49.jpg

Name: August (Gus)
Age (12-20): 19
Physical Description: He is 6'4 and very muscular because of his job as a Track-hoe. He has light brown hair with some blonde mixed in, his eyes are a deep hazel color.
Personality: He is funny and playful he loves goofing off but not at the wrong times. He is sweet and will talk to almost everyone. He takes his job very seriously and always makes sure it's done right.
Desired Position: Track-hoe's keeper.

znld1i.jpg

6q8g0l.jpg

Name: Brittany (Briar)
Age (12-20): 16
Physical Description: she is 5'6 with long dark brown hair parted mostly on one side. She has grey blue eyes that sparkle when she's happy, which is pretty much all the time.
Personality: She is sweet, loving, and kind she pretty much acts like a mom. She is always willing to help and will always try her best. She is always kind to her patients and wants to make sure they're happy.
Desired Position: Med-jack
Other: she likes to draw and dance.

kbypf4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.