1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Maybe ....

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DreamingMoon, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello my name is Moon and I am looking to try a group role play. I will warn you now I post as often as I can but will only work with 18 years of age or older.

Types of Role plays I like

Fantasy (Includes everything from Vampires to Elves )

Romance ( especially dark romance )

High Adventure

Modern (Depending on what type it is )

I have the ability to create a character on the fly if need be but would rather work with what I already have. I can post a few paragraphs at a time more if I am enjoying myself. Willing to try anything once twice if I liked it. :)

Yes I do bite but only if provoked kidding or am I ?

I am hoping to find a wonderful group role play that is willing to take in my level of crazy and have a good time while doing it. I have plenty of ideas to share with everyone. So I guess thats about it. Feel free to send me a message.

#1 DreamingMoon, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  2. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/mysteries-of-fantasia-ooc-signups.150437/

Let's see if I can help a friendino out here. Is this up your alley or is virtual reality a no-go?

I personally see virtual reality as... an added flavour to a genre of choosing. In this case, I see this RP as a 'Fantasy setting' even though it isn't exactly one.

After a look at your resume, I concluded that this RP seems pretty you, but I could be wrong.

3. Haha, I think you might like Omnibus Academy. XD

4. Oh my so many to try and enjoy them I think I am going to need more coffee .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.