SEEKING INVITES Maybe ....

Discussion in 'SEEKING GROUP INVITES' started by DreamingMoon, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Hello my name is Moon and I am looking to try a group role play. I will warn you now I post as often as I can but will only work with 18 years of age or older.

Types of Role plays I like

Fantasy (Includes everything from Vampires to Elves )

Romance ( especially dark romance )

High Adventure

Modern (Depending on what type it is )

I have the ability to create a character on the fly if need be but would rather work with what I already have. I can post a few paragraphs at a time more if I am enjoying myself. Willing to try anything once twice if I liked it. :)

Yes I do bite but only if provoked kidding or am I ?

I am hoping to find a wonderful group role play that is willing to take in my level of crazy and have a good time while doing it. I have plenty of ideas to share with everyone. So I guess thats about it. Feel free to send me a message.

#1 DreamingMoon, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  2. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/mysteries-of-fantasia-ooc-signups.150437/

Let's see if I can help a friendino out here. Is this up your alley or is virtual reality a no-go?

I personally see virtual reality as... an added flavour to a genre of choosing. In this case, I see this RP as a 'Fantasy setting' even though it isn't exactly one.

After a look at your resume, I concluded that this RP seems pretty you, but I could be wrong.

3. Haha, I think you might like Omnibus Academy. XD

4. Oh my so many to try and enjoy them I think I am going to need more coffee .