Maybe my heart will work, a second time round.

What Kind of RP would you like to do with me?

• Horror

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Romance

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Thriller

• Modern

• Past (World war, Medieval, Egyptian)

• Supernatural

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other

• I wouldn't roleplay with you!

• Total voters

DemonOfTheDamned

The Demon King.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello Iwaku,
I have been gone for a while, only popping in occasionally. However, this time I am back for good.
With that I thought it only best that I post a thread here again. The site has been updated, I want to thank the Iwaku team. It looks really good.

There may be some people who know me, have role-played l with me. Please drop me a private message. I will respond as soon as I can. For those who don't know me. I am going to tell you as much as I can. So let us begin.

I go by many names - Demon, DoD, DotD and Damnati. Those are the names that I have used most. However, more nicknames is never a bad thing. I am male, however I can play a female. Unfortunately I am not sure if it is a good or bad thing, that I can play a female well. However, I for the most part I like my partner to be female.

I have been roleplaying for 3-4 years now. I am not too sure myself. I was never fully dedicated to roleplaying, which means I do not know my full potential. However, from what I can do casually. I am a fair adept roleplayer. I am not the best by a long shot. However, I am reasonably good.

As for the Kind of RP I enjoy, I enjoy romance, horror. Well actually, I enjoy anything. If you want to roleplay as two worms on an adventure to kill every bird on the planet. Lets do it!!
I am literally up for anything just don't come to me and say "Okay, I want you to chose what we roleplay. If you come to me. You should have an idea." Thank you.

On this kind of site. I prefer a 1x1 situation. However, I am willing to try a group. I would also like to try a thread based 1 on 1 roleplay. This seems good to me as it means that other people can see what you are capable of. And it will then generate interest in people wanting to roleplay with both participants.

Thank you for reading, Please reply with any more questions you have. Or send me a private message.
I hope to hear from you all soon.
Demon~

Ps - Gonna try out this pole thing.

Thank you Asena.
For a minute I was thinking that this place died while I was gone.

Welcome back. >:3

We are the opposite of dead. O__O

It's a weekend. XD people go out and do gross healthy things on weekends...
People should be doing the correct thing and Rping because that is what we love.