Maybe Love Will Blind Em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You passed out, and this was the closest room for you to lie down. Hey....I'm real sorry for what I did back there...My friends dared me to do that to the first girl I saw, and so I did. Mindless fun, really, but then I really scared you huh? Damn, I'm so sorry about that. I really didn't mean any harm, at all." Said the teen as he rubbed his temples, really looking sorry.

This was his he was planning on winning her over. Say what he did earlier was all a misunderstood joke, and befriend her. The girl was bound to fall in love.

"That's... That's alright, I guess..." She replied, the whole thing still making her uncomfortable as she sat up slowly, holding her head. The weight of the backpack against her own frame made her a bit dizzy. "Just... Please don't do it again? It's really not funny, and it wasn't very nice." As she spoke all of his, her voice was barely above a whisper before she fully swung herself off the bed. Fixing her outfit properly, the flat chested girl gave a quick wave before hurrying down the hall towards the locker room with a frantic desperation to tell her the story

Damn he acted to tap thst. She was so cute, and small. Yeah he was definitely going to get a piece of her. Kristi was looking around the hallway for her friend, wondering where she ran off to. Once seeing a puff of white hair, she smiled and waved her over. "Hey! Where'd ya run off to, Barbie?" She asked once the girl was close enough

Having to take a deep breath, she buckled over once finally reaching the girl. "T-That... That kid... Ugh, Colby? He tried to get me into his car, and he was touching me weird... Then I passed out, and was in the storage room? And I don't feel comfortable..." She managed to speak through panting breaths, her current comfort being the leather jacket she had around her. "He's.... H-He's kind of weird, Kristi."

Kristi eyes widen, and she balled her fist until her knuckles went pale. Something g she did when angered. Her breathing grew heavy, and the first thing she growled out was, "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." She then kicked a locker, so pissed that she wanted to punch a hole into the wall. "I can't believe him! That fucking prick, that pig, that douche! He's already trying to screw with you! Well I won't let him, I promise!" Declared the teen as she grabbed her arm pulling her down the hallway.

A few days later, the school announced when they were having their Winter Ball, and of course people were buying tickets like crazy. Kristi, now being back with her boyfriend Craig, she stated she was going with him. Garret finally had a chance to actually ask Barbie out. It was a Thursday morning, and Garret half walked, half jogged to catch up wit Barbie. "Hey, Barbs! Can I talk to ya for a minute!" The teen asked his green eyes seemed happy to see her alone.

Practically unrecognizable under the layers of coats and her large scarf, that of which she knit herself, she was startled when pulled to the side by her friend. Letting out a relieved giggle, she tugged her scarf down away from her face to offer a smile. "Hey, Garret. What's with the running? I don't want you falling and cracking your head or something silly, seriously." She scolded, though knew the other wouldn't take it too harshly. "Seriously, you seem excited, whatcha want to tell me?"

"I...uh...well ya know...um...Winter Ball....Me and you?" He asked dorkishly, feeling his cheeks set fire. Damn why did he have to sound so stupid?! That was the most stupid way he could possibly ask her! Last night he had practiced for hours a way to ask her politely, yet all that practicing was tossed out the window when he saw those big pale blue eyes. "What...What I mean is....Kristi's going....and maybe me and you....could go....together...as a couple...not a couple! But...ya know...a date..."

"... Wait, you actually want me to go with you?" She asked, her own cheeks suddenly inflamed. She never had someone ask her out politely to anything, so the mere action made her flustered. Hiding back a bashful giggle, she quickly nodded in response. "Y-Yeah, sure! I'd... I'd love to go to Ball with you, if that's alright! I mean, I'm not too good with parties, but I'd have you around... Plus I'll have to make a dress...."

As she babbled on, it was evident that the thought of going to what she assumed would be a great party made her day then and there. She never expected in a million years to be invited to something like this, especially not by one of her closest friends.

Garret eyes lit up when she agreed. She made him probably the most happiest man alive. "R-Really?! Awesome, awesome!" He chuckled and looked away, his cheeks still that coral color. "I'll go and buy our tickets! And at lunch, we can talk about the colors we'll wear, this is honestly great!" He laughed and hugged her, before hurrying to go buy tickets for the ball.

Though not five minutes later did that smooth voice come up from behind her. "Hey, Barbie, could I speak to you for a minute?" It was Colby. Wearing a long dark gray trench coat, he smiled winked one of his bluish green eyes. They were more blue than green today. His hair was in his normal everyday low bun as he tucked a strand behind his ear. Walking over he smiled down at the small girl, winking a bit. "Hey, I just wanted to say sorry again. You know for what happened thay day. I hope you don't think I'm some creep."

"It's fine..." She replied, returning her scarf up to her nose to hide her blush from the other. She was disgusted from the man's actions that day, but even she knew that he was pretty handsome to look at. "I r-really should head to class, Colby, You know, to learn and all that jazz. So, um... Excuse me..." Hurrying towards the front of the school, her hands buried into her pockets while shyly avoiding his gaze

Easily making his own strides quicker, he easily caught up with her. "Hey, I'll walk ya, least I can do for scaring you that day. Man, I'm really sorry about that Barbie, I honestly hope you can truly forgive me and not be scared of me." Grabbing hold of her wrist, he pulled her to the side of the hallway once in scho, so he could properly talk to her. Looking down in her eyes, he chuckled and moved her scarf to see her face. "You shouldn't hide a face as pretty yours. It's not fair to me." He commented before leaning his head on the locker. "I really feel like I should make it up to you....Tell you what, after school, I could take you to a movie? Is there something you wanted to see? A popular chick flick or something?" He asked, giving her thay dimpled gorgeous smile no one could resist. Hell, even Kristi was caught blushing when he smiled.

"U-Um, no... I'm not r-really a big fan of TV or film. I see it as a lazy form of media." She admitted, lightly brushing her bangs to the side as she held her bag close. "I... Guess stopping by the bookstore would be nice. I was a-already planning on doing that, so... I'll forgive you if you do that." She reassured, fixing her leggings appropriately. She wore a large, hand knit sweater today that reached her knees along with her cute accessories such as high boots and cute earrings. She DID like to make her outfits match, a bit of a pet peeve when others didn't. "So... Yeah.... T-Taking me to the bookstore will be fine, I'll forgive you. "

"Cool, cool. I'll take you there. Cute sweater by the way." He winked before giving her a wave. "Meet me at the north entrance." He told her with a smile, before glancing over at his friends who were calling him over. "Hmmm...My friends are calling me over. I can still walk you to class if you want, I'll see them later."

"It's fine, really..." She reassured, offering an awkward wave as she laughed quietly. "Um, yeah... I'll be heading off, now okay? See you then?" She insisted, though it there was question in her voice as she hurried down the hall to at least try to catch up with her friends. Colby's friends made her ten times more uncomfortable than Colby himself

Kristi waiting for Barbie our side of English class. She ran her fingers through her knotty hair, texting her boyfriend on her phone. Glancing up when she saw the small girl she grinned and waved. "Garret texted me. He told me you guys are going to the Ball together." She grinned wanting the two to be a couple, thinking they would be cute. Besides Garret was safe for her.

"Y-Yep! It'll be fun!" She gushed, her cheeks flushed in excitement as she moved to take Kristi's hand in hers with a giddy grin. "Though the only downside today is that cheese head wants to take me to the bookstore as an act of forgiveness due to a few weeks ago. I said sure, but I don't know if I want to. I mean, he sort of scares me, ah..."

"What? That fuckin douche....Okay look, go, if he tries anything, text me immediately. And get a free meal out of him while you guys are out."

"Get a free meal?! T-That's so manipulating!" She scolded, before offering a grin nonetheless. "Mmm.... Okay, I think I'll do it. You'll be on your phone right? He... S-Sort of scares me, really. Him touching me like that really... R-Really freaked me out, you know?"

"If you want, I'll be on the phone. Don't worry. I'm here for you." She patted her shoulder, before hurrying into the classroom, holding her hand. As always the two sat with each other, being already close friends. The day flew by, and Garret spent most of it, walking, and talking to Barbie. He would joke with her, and laugh, and we'll he actually got the guts to hold her hand. Soon it was the end of the day, and he was trying to build the courage to ask her if she wanted a ride home. Holding his coat tightly, he turned to her, opening his mouth to ask her, blush on his cheeks until Colby by stepped right in front of him, grinning down at her.

"Barbie! You showed up! Alright, come on. You wanna stop and get something to eat on the way there, my treat." He winked, giving that gorgeous smile. Garret looked at Colby, his eyes wide before looking at Barbie, confused. Where the hell were they going? And why the hell were they hanging out?

"Colby, I... I don't know..." She admitted, looking at her friend warily while tugging on her hand knit mittens. "I mean, I can just take the bus like usual... We don't have to go to the bookstore, I already forgive you." She spoke, even if it was a lie. She did like Garret, enough that she did want to spend more time with the boy. Though she grew wary on whether or not Garret would really want to be her friend after finding out his secret. It was pretty big for a small town like this, at least in her eyes....

Status
Not open for further replies.