May Iwaku Goals! We want *you* for resources!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryGold

terrified to be known, desperate to be understood
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
Breaking news! Iwaku member colors have changed and the staff are now green goblins! Out with April and in with May! I'm MaryGold and I'll be your host for this month's newsletter!

There is so much we intend to bring to you this month with us all entering summer. First and foremost I would like to introduce the new staff interns to the site. It is always so exciting to have new members on the staff team to help out. Welcome aboard @Constellations @coyote. and @wolf_ .

Being a staff member is not the only way to help out with the site, which leads to this month's other announcements.

1. Jump on board the welcome wagon and greet new members! There's nothing like giving a warm reception to all the newbies that join Iwaku and anyone can do it. One comment is more than enough to give them that welcome. @neptune provides a great guide and examples if you're not sure how to do so.

2. Give general chat some love! Do you have something you'd like to talk about? Want to join in on an interesting conversation? General chat is the place for it and we're always looking to see more and more threads going on.

3. We're still working to get more resources out there! We are a writing site and having more of them is important to us. Staff members are working plenty as I write this but anyone can write one. Have a subject you're passionate about and cannot find it in the Roleplay Help and Writing Forum? Drop a whole guide there or maybe some cool tip you've learned. The doors are open and ideas are limitless. Almost.

4. Lookout for May events! There are many to come and some are still ongoing. @Nemopedia 's PFFT is still accepting submissions until May 29th. And there's a big event to be posted soon and hosted by myself and @Reina.

5. Keep voting Iwaku! It helps to get new members and what are we without our awesome community and population.

This MaryGold signing off after publishing a little late newsletter. ✨

So glad to be a part of this wonderful community staff! It's time to get my megaphone and encourage people to vote since it's a new month.

🗣📣*ahem, ahem* PLEASE vote for Iwaku, we love getting new members and friends to join the community! We're #6, right now, so let's aim for #2. WE CAN DO IT!!!! 😁

While the interns are stewing there is still plenty of time to join us with some poetry! Take a breather and write some poetry, the live reading will be soon after!

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
What could be this big event to come? Who knows? 😜

Totally not partial here but it's gonna be super cool. 😉

Stay tuned Iwakians.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Big event, what?! I'm so far out of the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.