May I...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kathairein

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]Greet thee, Iwaku?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hello one and all, I am Kathairein, also known as Bonny or Bons from various locations across the vast internet we all know and love. Mainly, GaiaOnline (2006-2014), although I've abandoned that ship as of... two years ago? Time files. I was on RPN briefly due to a friend's invitation (and hope for a new hub of roleplaying delights) but RPN has, well... It's going through some growing pains. Ahem. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I have been roleplaying/writing in general since I was eleven years old (oh hey, shout out to all those good old Yahoo chatrooms without age restrictions, heyyy) so needless to say, I love it and I love improving/learning with each new written venture. I hope to meet new lovely people and fall back in love with roleplaying in a whole new light on Iwaku. :) I thank my lovely friends whom invited me over and say, "Hiya!" to everyone else.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Now for some Disney.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Because I'll never grow up.[/BCOLOR]

Hey Bonny.
2cs8jns.png

Gia brings me back....so...so far back into the past. Also, yes... yahoo chatrooms were amazing xD MSN was also where it was at.

Seeing as you're new to Iwaku, come on over and check out our "Newbie Care Package" thread - there are a bunch of free goodies as well as people who can help you get comfortable and situated on Iwaku :D!

Oh, and here are some helpful links to get you started! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

• Thank You
Reactions: Kathairein
Hey Bonny.​

[BCOLOR=#000000]Ohhh thank you for the links, mademoiselle Ali. And Gaia was my step up from Yahoo and MSN chatrooms. Well, with a random venture into Neopets that I cannot for the life of me recall... why I had a Neopet. XD Anyways, thanks so much and tis a pleasure to meet you![/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Ali
yes, YES. BRING MORE PEOPLE IN,MWAHAHAH~

Welcome to Iwaku, we have you now >:D

I hope you like it here <3. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

yes, YES. BRING MORE PEOPLE IN,MWAHAHAH~

Welcome to Iwaku, we have you now >:D

I hope you like it here <3. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Oh dear. Do I sign in blood here, here or here? XD

But yes! I shall, for sure. For the moment, I'm a bit sleepy. I intend to float around, remember what BBCoding is all about and maybe poke around the forums. :D

BTW, the Kingsman's gif in your signature is one of my favorite scenes. xD

Oh dear. Do I sign in blood here, here or here? XD

But yes! I shall, for sure. For the moment, I'm a bit sleepy. I intend to float around, remember what BBCoding is all about and maybe poke around the forums. :D

BTW, the Kingsman's gif in your signature is one of my favorite scenes. xD
tumblr_nkowcoaybZ1unt1w2o2_500.gif

Hello and welcome! We're happy to have you here, and I hope you find everything you're looking for in terms of Roleplay!

I never roleplayed on Yahoo! but I sure do have some nostalgia about those chatrooms.

Anyway, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Hey there, you seem like tons of fun!
Sorry to hear about the shuffling around bit, it can be a little rough to not know where exactly to call your "home base". I hope that you like it here, though! If you're looking around, we have, in addition to roleplays, Content sections like Creating World and Settings here where you can find guides and workshops posted by other members as well as fun exercises and challenges.
It's always nice to see new faces so bring all the people you want, we have plenty of room for more.
If you need help with anything, the staff are easy to find with their lovely red names. Welcome!

Well hello there, Katha! ^o^ Welcome to the community!

Also YAY DISNEY FOREVER!

Growing up is over rated ;)
Welcome to Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.