Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Hi.

Not new to the whole RPing thing. Really I jump from site to site too much over the past few years.
I consider myself to be fairly vanilla when it comes to the 'down and dirty' moments, but still manage to be the strangest piece of work when it comes to what I usually look for. For example I prefer FxF pairings, though I can also do futa (although apparently the term 'futa', short for futanari, is now offensive... the world just gets more and more sensitive). I like monster girls if the plot for it makes sense with them in it. Hell. I'm even leaning more towards story focused RPs than having a smut fest because, well, it gets boring when there's sex in nearly every scene there is.

If and when I get around to doing a request thread, it's likely going to look like I haven't put any effort into it. And that'll be because frankly, I'm burned out from typing out a huge wall of text containing some of my main interests in kinks along with why, plus ALL the possible plots I look for in relative detail. Including variations of some of the plots.

That being said, despite my... lacking in literature skills (having dyslexia... seriously, who came up with a word like that for people like myself?), I do put in the effort when posting in a RP. Not in a novel amount, but enough to, you know, set the scene, what the characters are doing, how they look as best I can, etc. And I consider myself to be fairly active. Especially when I'm really invested in a RP. So my replies will be daily... except for moments if I happen to be ill or I'm busy for the day.

Ok, maybe not the briefest of into, but... blegh

Last edited:
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Welcome to the site 7th-Derp! Sad to hear that your journey hasn't been too good so far and that writing FxF is such a niche for you.

Iwaku isn't too large, but it houses a wide variety of players who do all sorts of pairings and a dedicated Star section! I hope that with a bit of patience and looking you will be able to find players (multiple indeed!) to write with!

Hey there and welcome! There are sooo many different levels of literacy skills here and not a single one of them brings any kind of judgement that I've seen! Doesn't matter what or how much you write, as long as it's fun!

Fun is key!!

We have fun here :D

Welcome to Iwaku!

hello !! welcome to the site <3