Max's Partner Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dammit Max

Original poster
Hello fellow roleplayers! I'm Max and I'm new to this site but I'm ready to dive right in. For starters when it comes to romantic pairings I am fine with M/M, F/F, and F/M, and I'm cool with roleplaying as either sex as well as transgender characters (I myself am female to male transgender). Here is a list of plots I have in mind in no particular order (I'm not the best with coming up with plots or explaining so I'm also up for any that you might have in mind):

Modern setting in the city. My character, Dee Strickland, college student, is trapped in an abusive relationship with his boyfriend, Jamie Ross. After many trips to the hospital a nurse (your character) starts to notice something is up. Since Dee is strictly dicks if you want any sort of romance between Dee and your character, they'll have to be male. But I'd be fine with a female character but they'd only be friends.

Supernatural setting in modern day. Our characters are childhood best friends but one day my character's family is found slaughtered in their home, Rocky Tyler (my character) and her younger sister are nowhere to be found. Rocky is about twelve at the time this happens. Thirteen years pass and your character finds Rocky on your doorstep about to pass out, completely covered from head to toe in dirt and blood. She's been turned into a werewolf. Rocky is straight so if you want any romance in this you'll need to roleplay as a boy.

A good old-fashioned zombie apocalypse roleplay! I would like to roleplay multiple characters in this one to make it a little more interesting. I have two characters in mind, Bo Rodgers and Charlie Michaels. Bo is bisexual and Charlie is gay (I have a lot of queer characters). They have an old radio and they pick up a signal with someone talking about a government made safe house, the signal is a bit dodgy so they miss a few bits of information. One being is the safe house has been over run by zombies. But our group doesn't know that.

I would like to do a circus roleplay, where the circus is going out of business. The man point of the plot at the beginning would be for the characters to try and save the circus. I'd also like to do a version where instead of a circus atmosphere it's more of a freak show.

I got this one idea from a Tumblr post, it's another zombie roleplay, but with a sci-fi twist. After nearly getting wiped out by zombies the remaining human race sent into space on a giant space ship, after a few generations they decide to go back to Earth and see if it's habitable again. We would probably have to have 2-4 characters each. The idea is we're a team that is sent down to Earth to scout it out and see what we find. I have some plot bunnies for this one, but I'm not telling ;) you'll have to find out for yourself.

I also want to try a boarding school roleplay. It could be magic, supernatural, sci-fi military, regular plain jane normal, whatever. And I'd prefer it to be a single gender school, so a school for only boys or only girls. I would like this one to be primarily romance based.

It would be cool to do a fight to the death roleplay. Where it starts off with two teams that fight until one team is completely annihilated, and then split the remaining into teams and keep going until there's only two left. That way the remaining characters start building relationships with each other which could make it even harder or easier to kill the other depending on the relationship. I'm thinking a group of 10 characters on each team, each roleplayer controlling five characters on each team. The characters would be late teens, and all kidnapped off the streets by a wealthy man who hosts this "game" for the amusement of twisted rich individuals. I might actually turn this into a group rp, I don't know.

Mermaids, just freaking mermaids/mermen. I think it would just be fun to fool around with a community of magical fish people who like to make ships crash and drown their victims. Like I want to go for classic mermaids, the evil kind. Can have romance with you want, but I want it more focused on the sadistic killing of sailors. Because nothing says fun quite like that.

I'll add to this list as time goes on but these are the ones I really want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpity bump bump

Still on the hunt

Just edited and added more plot ideas

Sure ^w^ sorry about my infrequent replies, my internet is currently down, should be back up sometime tomorrow though

Interested in the childhood friend-turned werewolf and the boarding school one.
I have a few suggestions for both.

I'd love to do the zombie one, although I'd like a bit of romance maybe between 2 of em, if I made a gay guy? I just yeah and also I love the safe house being over run idea!​

I'd love to do the zombie one, although I'd like a bit of romance maybe between 2 of em, if I made a gay guy? I just yeah and also I love the safe house being over run idea!​
PM me and we'll plan it out :)

O.O I wanna do almost all of them lol, so hard to choose....The abusive relationship one looks pretty interesting to me though. I also have my own idea for a MxM rp if you wanna do 2, or if your interested hehe.

I'm interested in the circus/freak show plot, but could it take place in a different time? I was thinking 50's or 60's?.

O.O I wanna do almost all of them lol, so hard to choose....The abusive relationship one looks pretty interesting to me though. I also have my own idea for a MxM rp if you wanna do 2, or if your interested hehe.
Well we can do multiple rps if you want. What's your idea for the MxM rp?

I'm interested in the circus/freak show plot, but could it take place in a different time? I was thinking 50's or 60's?.
I would love that idea, would you rather it be a classic circus or freak show?

Well we can do multiple rps if you want. What's your idea for the MxM rp?
Actually I just realized your 17 =( dang. Sorry for interrupting, hope you find some good rps =)

Status
Not open for further replies.