M

Maxwell

Original poster

• fc304b6ed017b921a702e2e6fc8cea70.png
    Hey there. I'm Maxwell or Max, but I've been known to go by other names as well. I'm twenty years old, work full-time, and have plans to pursue higher education in the very near future. Outside of Roleplaying, my interests tend to vary and I consider myself to be a curious person. Some of my interests include psychology, history, pathology, filmography, criminology, and the paranormal. In spite of these many interests, however, I have plans to pursue a career in dog training instead. When I'm not busy at work or planning out my future, I like to spend my time sleeping, catching up on YouTube subscriptions, listening to podcasts, playing video games, and Roleplaying. That final hobby is, of course, why I made this advertisement.

• 2995151d5e467b61d8b12f5893701432.png
    I have been Roleplaying for about eight years now. Over the years, I have created more characters and stories than I can count. Some of my creations are worse than others and not all were made equally. With that in mind, I will admit that I am far from a perfect or even serious Roleplayer. If you are looking for someone that can post on a daily basis, purely writes smut, and/or will pump out consistent novellas, then turn back. I can assure you that I am not the right partner for you. If you managed to make it here and are still interested in writing with me, then I implore you to read further below and my guidelines to determine if we're the right match.

9a0cad49f70146f828694ace7be9dbcc.png

• Length: I tend to match my partner's length. I'm fine with anything from one-liners to multiple paragraphs.
    • Romance: I'm fairly awful at romance, but I'm OK with writing anything that isn't illegal.
      • If romance does appear, than I am comfortable with writing FxM, MxM, and FxF.
    • Experience: I've been Roleplaying for approximately eight years now and have written through various mediums (Skype, Discord, forums, etc).
      • I will gladly offer my Skype or Discord for those that prefer to write in an IM fashion.
    • Speed: My schedule and level of motivation fluctuates. This means that I'll write from anywhere to several posts a day to one per month.
      • I should note that I am currently suffering from ADHD, anxiety, and depression.
        • These tend to interrupt my inspiration, concentration, and/or motivation at times.
      • I'm also an introvert and sometimes become extremely drained with interaction. I also have social anxiety that adds layers to this.
    • Characters: I'll be uploading new and old characters on a Roleplay-to-Roleplay basis.
      • I heavily prefer to use anime imagery.
      • I'm comfortable playing characters from all walks of life, but I prefer to play bisexual characters and males.
      • Doubling or use of NPCs is almost a must for me. With that said, I don't expect my partner to use more than one character.
      • I prefer to use character sheets, but I refuse to write one that is extremely long. It is easier for me to develop my characters as I write.

• 8e85bd74e76194faf76556410c005ebd.png

• I will not Roleplay any of the following, so don't ask me about them:
      • Roleplays that focus on "furry" or anthro-based characters.
      • Roleplays with a school or college setting.
      • Roleplays that solely focus on smut.
      • Roleplays with illegal or questionable ships.
        • This includes incest, implied incest, extreme age differences, etc.
      • Roleplays that include abuse, rape, and/or similar topics.
    • Do not flood my inbox or pester me for responses.
    • Do not godmod, metagame, force romance onto my character(s), and/or commit any of the other cardinal sins of Roleplaying.
    • Do not make overpowered characters (this includes Mary Sues and Gary Stus).

• ad615d9167658cd912062091a0aa8c77.png

• Warrior Cats
    • Lovecraft
    • Dead by Daylight
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Borderlands
    • Bioshock
    • DDLC
    • Town of Salem
    • Harvest Moon
    • Rune Factory
    • "Tales Of" Franchise
    • Fire Emblem: Awakening
    • Fire Emblem: Fates
    • Persona (3/4)
    • Pokémon
    • RWBY
    • Soul Eater
    • Fullmetal Alchemist
    • South Park
    • Godzilla
    • Supernatural (Seasons 1-9)

• 25d2a72323d9d39d9f69a0c3780257f4.png
    Four teenagers with seemingly menial existences on Earth are suddenly thrust into the world of Remnant! With newfound abilities and weapons, the four combine forces to create Team WNBE ("Wannabe"). Can these four survive against the dark forces that plague their new world? Or will they become just another fairy tale?
    After failing to defeat Salem, Team RWBY is separated once more and the world is thrust into turmoil. Grimm massacre civilians by the thousands and humanity begins to dwindle as years pass. Decades later, the separated members of Team RWBY struggle to stay afloat in the lifestyles that they currently live. Will they overcome their obstacles or are they destined to live happily never ever?
    After sacrificing him or herself to defeat Grima, Robin becomes trapped in a void. While there, they are given a proposal by Grima: if they can slay someone with the same value as their own life, then they may return to the world of living. Who else would be a better target than the wise dragon ruler of Valla who managed to unite the warring kingdoms of Hoshido and Nohr?
    A small Colorado town slowly becomes overrun with Shadows that have been dubbed "Nightmares". It is now up to Persona wielding insomniacs to save the day (or night)! It is through a late night radio show known as "The Soul Train" that these insomniacs connect with one another and design new identities for themselves. With their new found abilities, these superhero vigilantes are ready to battle against the night.

• 675e6759f82eaf9af0f2100b8c7f7742.png

• Creative retelling of fairy tales, folklore, legends, myths, etc.
    • Exploration (the Arctic, ruins, mountains, jungles, the ocean, space, etc).
    • Alternate history.
    • Dystopians, rebellions, and a general theme of oppression.
    • Time travel, The Mandela Effect, and/or The Multiverse Theory.
    • Conspiracy theories.
    • Psychic powers.
    • Aliens and/or an alien invasion.

• 04997b305d0c35d4db52cbc25f1c6cdd.png

• Dystopian.
    • Historical.
    • Western.
    • Apocalyptic and/or post-apocalyptic.
    • Horror.
    • Fantasy.
    • Science fiction or science fantasy.
    • Supernatural.
    • Steampunk.
    • "Multiverse".

• f6a4de862530bee29aef23744d75752d.png

• Supernatural Creature x Human.
    • Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature.
    • Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Hunter.
    • Supernatural Creature x Authority (knights, royalty, police, etc).
    • Royalty x Commoner.
    • Royalty x Servant.
    • Online Friend x Online Friend.
    • Assassin x Target.
    • Humanized!Pet x Owner.
    • Time Traveler x Past/Future Person.

• 881d07e21bc0dde301d0f14317ad71fd.png
    Within the past decade or so, a certain kingdom has managed to flourish in what some have chosen to refer to as a "golden age". This particular kingdom is a rather small one that is surrounded by lush forests and filled to the brim with a variety of diverse species and their cultures. This kingdom has long since been thought of as "peaceful" by many. Its calming reign, however, is close to coming to an abrupt end.

It has almost been a month since a shockwave hit the country. The king's health has begun to fail and will continue to spiral down. Although the queen has done a fine enough job keeping the kingdom running, it seems that talk of rebellion has begun to spark and the kingdom's neighboring countries have become hostile to the kingdom and one another. Panic is slowly starting to seep into the kingdom, but for now, a facade of normalcy has kept strong.

For most.

Ignorance is not bliss for everyone and for one reason or another, a band of misfits find themselves being recruited by a mysterious witch doctor and the king himself to embark on a quest for a cure. Offered a money reward and a chance to explore the world around them, they are sent off on the journey of a lifetime with a handful of strangers, minimal supplies, and their own skills.

With the burden that could make or break a country, one could only wonder: what in the world will happen?
    The world is slowly ending or has already. During this trying time, a handful of survivors find themselves scattered among the ruins of what was once a blooming city. Through the use of radios, graffiti, and other unusual methods of communication, these survivors become determined on finding one another in hopes of rebuilding what is left of humanity.
    During medieval times, a disease escapes from dark European forests. What begins with coughing eventually ends in the infected transforming into horrendous monsters that are destined to seek havoc on those that live nearby. In a battle for survival, farmers, knights, and civilians alike arm themselves in attempt to drive away the darkness that looms over them.
    If there was ever an individual that could be considered "evil", it would be the one who hatched the idea to kidnap orphans and runaways off the streets and bring them "home". . . to be tested on. The experiments led to the death of its creator nearly six years later after the "children" awoke from their comatose state only to find themselves with strange abilities, amnesia, and a body much older than they remembered.
    After hearing a mysterious melody, a set of troubled humans find themselves warped to a mysterious world filled with supernatural creatures! Confined in a small mythical town known as Luminescence, the humans quickly learn the rules of this world - if they wish to stay in this strange world, they must find a supernatural love interest to dance with at the monthly Lunar Dance. The clock is on and the humans have thirty days - will they find someone meant for them or be sent back home?
    In an alternate universe in which the Allied forces lost World War II, Nazi control manages to reach across the entire globe. Even in modern day, the chains of oppression has not been broken. It seems that it will take special spirits to return freedom and peace to the world. Or perhaps humanity is doomed to remain in its dark reality.
    As summer rolls around, a group of online friends are determined to meet one another and have the vacation of their lives! Choosing to travel across (America, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia, South America, etc), this hardy group of friends will learn much more about each other and maybe themselves while various shenanigans ensue.

• 132fa9e568a1eb8d58393965f9f3f06b.png
    If you're interested in writing with me, then please leave a message below or drop me a PM! If you simply leave a message that says "I'm interested in your interest check" or "RP?" without any context, then you will be ignored. Please state your interest and preferred Roleplay medium when leaving a message! Thank you! And thank you for reading!
    Max

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, I remember your intro thread!

I'd love to do a Persona 3 or 4 lately, if you're still interested in that!

Hey there, I remember your intro thread!

I'd love to do a Persona 3 or 4 lately, if you're still interested in that!
I remember you from that as well.

I also read through your Interest Check and I think that we would be a good match (especially since I have not finished P4 either). If you want to shoot me a PM or if you want me to shoot you a PM, then I'll be free to chat more after work.

Reactions: Gossip

• bbbccbe65a7bd1601f140e94296ab788.png

Added two new tabs ("concepts" and "genres"), fixed some formatting issues, and updated grammar. Still looking for a few more Roleplays!​