Mating Season OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
On personality, it stops at he? Maybe edit that out or finish, other than that I love him ^.^ as always :D
well that's strange XD I'll fix it. haha

• Thank You
Reactions: Emi
Name:
Sarah Iorie
Tribe: Maidu (California)
Mate: Looking for a mate
Seasons: 0 (First one)
Personality: Shy | Loving | Caring | Nurturing | Submissive | Naive | Passionate | Curious | Creative
Traits: Milk Producer | Vaginal Capacity/Wetness | Stamina | Intelligent | Inventive | Medium-Large Breasts
Kinks: No - Scat, Watersports, etc, Abuse, blood, gore, etc. Yes - Pretty open
Bio: (Prefer to develop over RP)
Looks pretty good, as long as you do a good character build in IC :3

Accepted

• Love
Out of curiosity, how many do we need before we start?

Out of curiosity, how many do we need before we start?
Technically, I would be happy with another male, as we can add more in the IC later

I do have 3 spots for females, and 4 for males. If everyone is fine with the small numbers, which I am, then I see no problems starting with only 6 people total.

Technically, I would be happy with another male, as we can add more in the IC later

I do have 3 spots for females, and 4 for males. If everyone is fine with the small numbers, which I am, then I see no problems starting with only 6 people total.
Hmm... I could make a male as well, if you would like. Perhaps my female's twin brother?

Name:
Jake Iorie
Personality: Outgoing| Loving | Caring | Dominant| Passionate | Athletic
Traits: Stamina | Strong | Protective | Medium-Large Penis | Semen Amount

Name:
Jake Iorie
Personality: Outgoing| Loving | Caring | Dominant| Passionate | Athletic
Traits: Stamina | Strong | Protective | Medium-Large Penis | Semen Amount
Looks awesome, accepted with the same thing, make sure you develop in IC

Now we just have to wait for @Lyla : Spirit , and @Gateman

WIP

3d4cc74301770c123cfc5055073430da.png
Name: Robert Greene
Tribe: Chiloquin
Mate: looking for one
Seasons: 8
Personality:
Traits: (At least 5)
Kinks: (You cannot put RAPE is not okay, I’m not saying you’re going to, but it IS a possibility)
Bio:

I am new to the site.

Would you like me to post my character's info in the outline you provided here or in your messages?

It fits very well with her background, I'm hoping she will fit in here.
<3
Are you still wanting to join?

-sigh- this upsets me, we started out so good, now I need one more female to start, because without her, there just are not enough players to begin with >.<

I'm still here and ready to go :).

juri_with_a_j_by_omar_dogan-d6z2ccn.jpg
Name:
Francesca Holdiron

Tribe:
Banncock

Mate:
Does not have one, but is looking for one

Seasons:
None

Personality:
+ Confident
+ Fun-loving
+Clever

+/- Slutty

- Headstrong
- Abrasive
- Can't hold her tongue

Traits:
Bisexual :|: Forward :|: Long hair :|: Asian-American :|: Large breasts :|: Enjoys children

Kinks:
Bondage
Anal
Oral
Being dominated
Choking

Bio:
(Would like to write over the course of IC, if that's fine)​

|IMG|
"Eh, did you want something?"
9b4a37d52ece78967d18fdc38b4a7de0.jpg

|Name|
"What's it matter what my name is?"
Vincent R. Xavier

|Age|
"I don't really care, age is but a number."

|Tribe|
"I live wherever I choose."
Maidu

|Mate|
"Don't have one, don't need one, don't care who it is."
None/ Accepting/ Searching

|Seasons|
"Three, this one'll make four."

|Personality|
"I'm a little on the bipolar double alter-ego kinda side."
Has been told he is bipolar, is very serious and never laughs (at least nobody has seen or heard him laugh), is often on his own and doesn't care to interact with other people. But don't be fooled by his antisocial appearance, if you are looking for conversation, he will talk with you for hours given the proper topic. And not to mention he isn't exactly a gentleman in bed either, so go ahead and provoke him, see where it gets you.

|Traits|
"Eh? Mind running that by me once more?"
About five foot seven inches tall/ likes cats/ very dominant/ often acts like a leader/ friendly-ish/ sarcastic/ black hair/ red eyes/ pale skin/ often dresses to impress out of habit and preference

|Kinks|
"Oh, I can give you a personal demonstration if you like..."
dominant girls/ again, cats/ likes to go faster than most would/ likes to see people who can stand up to him or combat his remarks

|Bio|
"What's it matter where I've been?"
Vincent isn't the talkative type at a first glance and he never has been, but he hasn't exactly had a very friendly childhood either. He grew up under abusive parents and ignorant siblings, nobody seemed to ever notice him. So as a result of so much neglect and torment from his own family members, those closest to him, he started to talk to himself, and he told himself terrible things, twisting his mind inside out and backwards until he hated his family, and he ran away from them. He has changed majorly since this time, but deep inside his head, he still has that little demented part that whispers from time to time when things get a little too quite for him. As a second effect of his abusive childhood, he himself has become somewhat abusive and careless with his words, sometimes hurting others even if he didn't have such an intent to. However, if you get to know him on a more personal level, he will reveal other things about himself to you that he wouldn't tell to just anybody, and he can be a real sweetheart when he wants to be. He's the kind of person that is described as being rough and coarse on the outside with multiple layers of thick cement, but beneath all that, he's a big soft fuzzball with a heart made of gold. You just have to break down all the walls first...​

Last edited:
View attachment 93585
Name:
Francesca Holdiron

Tribe:
Banncock

Mate:
Does not have one, but is looking for one

Seasons:
None

Personality:
+ Confident
+ Fun-loving
+Clever

+/- Slutty

- Headstrong
- Abrasive
- Can't hold her tongue

Traits:
Bisexual :|: Forward :|: Long hair :|: Asian-American :|: Large breasts :|: Enjoys children

Kinks:
Bondage
Anal
Oral
Being dominated
Choking

Bio:
(Would like to write over the course of IC, if that's fine)​
Accepted! Sorry it took so long, I was in the middle of moving :(
|IMG|
"Eh, did you want something?"
9b4a37d52ece78967d18fdc38b4a7de0.jpg

|Name|
"What's it matter what my name is?"
Vincent R. Xavier

|Age|
"I don't really care, age is but a number."

|Tribe|
"I live wherever I choose."
Maidu

|Mate|
"Don't have one, don't need one, don't care who it is."
None/ Accepting/ Searching

|Seasons|
"Three, this one'll make four."

|Personality|
"I'm a little on the bipolar double alter-ego kinda side."
Has been told he is bipolar, is very serious and never laughs (at least nobody has seen or heard him laugh), is often on his own and doesn't care to interact with other people. But don't be fooled by his antisocial appearance, if you are looking for conversation, he will talk with you for hours given the proper topic. And not to mention he isn't exactly a gentleman in bed either, so go ahead and provoke him, see where it gets you.

|Traits|
"Eh? Mind running that by me once more?"
About five foot seven inches tall/ likes cats/ very dominant/ often acts like a leader/ friendly-ish/ sarcastic/ black hair/ red eyes/ pale skin/ often dresses to impress out of habit and preference

|Kinks|
"Oh, I can give you a personal demonstration if you like..."
dominant girls/ again, cats/ likes to go faster than most would/ likes to see people who can stand up to him or combat his remarks

|Bio|
"What's it matter where I've been?"
WIP​
Ohhh! Might send my girly after you, think they would mesh well since she is just as stand offish and doesn't keep her thoughts to herself. Once done with bio, accepted. Do you mind if we start and we just be one girl short? In reality, we dont have to have an even number as this is more about getting the mating done, rather than couples, they can just happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.