Material Transformation First School

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr-dafoe.regular.png

Alex awoke on the shoreline. He saw the tail end of something fly above him, as his eyes opened. Alex sat up and looked around him, Oh yea. I am at the school. He stood himself up and followed the stone path, hoping it is the correct direction. Minutes later, Alex heard a scream ahead. He rushed forwards to see what was the problem.

As he arrived, Alex saw a girl wearing a white dress standing with a taller black haired male. The two seemed to be conversing, but he was too far away from them to hear anything. When he walked closer to the two, a devilish thought popped into his head. Alex's eyes went blank; a pure black with no reflection filled his sockets. But he could see, the world around him slowed down. A black outline of a person appeared in front of him. The man walked towards the embarrassed girl, a blank expression upon his face. He started to pick up his pace, closing in on the two standing there. The black outline finally stopped at the girl and raised her skirt for ten seconds. Alex snapped back to reality, his eyes returning back to normal. A figure stood next to him looking almost identical to Alex. Except for the dyed hair, his being blue while Alex's hair is red. Alex walked towards the boy's dorm, as his clone went off to do its work.

Alex stepped into the doors of the reception room and received his key to the room. He thanked the woman and walked towards his new home. Alex opened the door to Room 5. It was a open room, a bunk bed to the left and a single bed to the right. He jumped onto the single bed and landed with a few cracks. Dark wisps flew through the open window. Alex smiled to himself, his clone must have completed its orders.​

Kira Nowaru.png
Kira felt like she was now completely exposed to this one guy. Which she was. She just couldn't keep control of herself now that this guy had seen her naked. WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?! I'VE BEEN SEEN NAKED BY THIS GUY AND NOW I... I CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING AROUND HIM BECAUSE HE'LL PICTURE ME NAKED!!! Then... She felt a sudden stop to the air flow she felt towards her... lady parts. She looked down and saw a white dress on her. When did this happen? She looked over to the guy standing across from her. He looked like he was blushing, but he was also hiding his face. Aw... This guy is sweet~ He conjured up a dress for me and even covered up his face when I accidentally ended up naked in front of him. How cute! After a short pause, the guy started to explain where they could get some clothes. She smiled sweetly at him and was about to say something as a figure walked over to her. She thought it was strange as she just stared at it for a second.

And the worst thing that could've happened in this situation was... He lifted up her skirt. "W-W-W-W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She froze for about five seconds before slapping the guy in the face. Though she didn't feel like the skirt moved, which is didn't. "P-P-P-P-PERVERT!!!" She slapped the guy again and this time, he dissipated into small black wisps. W-W-W-W-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! And she began to cry, except this time around, she found someone to cry on. Which happened to be the closest guy to her, Shade Thassius.​

Lalo Santiago

Nodding, Lalo went back to unpacking. He stood, placing all his things in whatever available dresser or closet was located in his room. Once the duffel bag was emptied out, Lalo went to focus on his large suitcase which held all of his main clothes and a variety of things.

"What mine is yours," Lalo said to Matt as he hanged some of his clothes up and placed some of his personal valuables near his bed.

In Lalo's family, everyone shared everything. Nothing was ever just yours, especially when it came to anything Lalo had. It was a very primitive way to live and Lalo wasn't sure how he felt about it. But, it was engraved in him and Lalo knew he couldn't break the habit just like that.

When he was done, Lalo smiled as he looked over his side of the room. It was much better than his old room back home. The bed was more comfy, he had his own desk, and he even had his own wall to post whatever he wanted. Lalo was thinking of putting some photos he had taken while coming to Hawaii.

"Dying doesn't seem so bad," Lalo said. "It seems a bit peaceful to me no matter the way. After the pain, a huge rush of total ecstasy wash over your body as complete happiness happens. Mmmm, I experienced it once..."

Lalo quickly shut his mouth, a small blush appearing on his face.

"...but I'm sure you'll be the champion you want to be," Lalo quickly added. "Would you like to me to get more information about the school?"

Lalo walked over to the window and peered outside. There was still a large group of students in front of the dorms. He turned and walked to the door.

"You can come if you like. This may be the best time to explore the school before we become busy," Lalo suggested, waiting to hear Matt's answer.

@~\The Talentless/~

"Hello!" a voice cheered from the school's front office. A young woman, hardly older than Jamie, sat behind the desk. As Jamie approached, she asked, "Are you here to pick up a room key?"

"Two, actually; for Cross."

"Jamie and Valerie, right?" The woman skimmed through information on her computer before retrieving a pair of keys out of a cabinet nearby. It was well organized, with a collection of both plain white key cards and matching metal keys that corresponded to every room in the dormitories.

"Before I forget," she continued, "we received your request concerning your brother's arrangements." The attendant pulled out a layout of the dorms from a stack that had been made readily available for new students, and showed where Val's room was now located, as well as where Jamie would find his own.

Thanking the attendant, Jamie went on his way with the map and keys in hand. My room's closer, but apparently I've got a couple roommates. Might have to hijack his spare bed once in a while until he gets his own.

Valerie, now clad in the sweater he'd brought along to cover his back, had already found the cafeteria. Soon enough, he was exploring the grounds with the remainder of an English muffin and a bottle of water in hand. In his search, he tried to find the area where the practical tests were to take place, but to no avail. With disappointing results, he took to seeing some of the island for himself. Val's family had never been particularly close to a beach in their moves, so the new environment was pretty interesting to him.

Still a little winded from the trip, yet not desiring to head to his dorm room, Val sought a brief respite on the sand. It wasn't too populated since it's close to the school, to his relief, but soon enough he was met by one of the locals.

"You're gonna get hot real quick wearing a hoodie here."

Turning his head to the teenager who greeted him, Val answered, "I'm sorry?" It was an indifferent stare, trying to be polite, but also having no intention of talking with this kid any longer than he needed.

"You must be new in town. I can show you some cool spots, if you want. I'm Clay." Though Clay offered his hand to help Val up, the latter simply brushed it away and told him he wasn't interested before heading back for the schoolgrounds.

Unfortunately, the teenager was a little too persistent for his own good, and set his hand on Valerie's shoulder to try to stop him. "Hey, I'm trying to be nice here. You could at least give me your name!"

Pivoting on his heel and turning behind Clay, one hand took hold of his wrist; the other rest on his spine, and a surge rippled through Valerie's arms. In two seconds flat Clay had gone from standing and stable to eating sand, much to the enjoyment of two friends nearby who couldn't help but laugh at his misfortune.

"As I said," Val finished, "I'm not interested." Once Val was a moderate distance away, Clay's friends finally ran in to help him stand, and take jabs at him for getting his ass beat by a girl.

May as well see what my room's like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly surprised by Kira's sudden clinging to him, Shade returned the hug as he had done many times before. His social skills may be horrendous, but he was always good at comforting people. He gently moved one hand to her cheek and gently wiped her tears with his thumb, smiling at her calmly as he spoke softly in an attempt to cheer her up. "Hey, it's going to be alright... it was only a clone. It should match the face of its creator. And whenever I meet him, I'm going to clock him in the face so hard his clones are going to feel it." That was both a threat and a promise for whenever he found the moron who crafted the clone. It was cowardly, perverted act that only belonged to those lower than dirt.

Once she had been calmed down a bit, Shade began taking her to the aforementioned shop as a more casual conversation took place between the two. He smiled a bit as he looked to her, talking up again. "You know, you still haven't told me your name yet. I'd really like to know." Shade felt... attached to this girl. He didn't quite understand it, given he was never truly the recipient nor the distributor of any positive emotions. He didn't mind spending some funds, since he had a variety of stipends from the school and his title coming his way monthly. He refused to see himself as a "rich kid" and placed a variety of his funds in investments and charities as opposed to just hoarding it all.

@★Under The Stars★

Matthew Rickson

Matt raised an eyebrow "really? ecstasy? hmm..seems kinda peacefull... But yeah lets go explore some bit, I suppose we could also meet some new students, and get familiar with the campus" He got up and went for his bag, he took off his sweatshirt and his shirt, and threw on a grey tank top. Now all he had on was the tanktop, black skinny jeans, his combat boots and his rings. It was hot out, and it was more fit for the weather conditions.

The young man turned to face the door and grabbed for the handle, opening the dorm door, he stood in the door way and looked back at Lalo "so where we going to? " he asked. He wanted to go to the gym, but walking about the campus seemed nice, maybe get more acquainted with the students, and see where this special arena is.

@Pray4me

Ambra Galeshire
Ambra jumped as doors were slammed and voices were raised. Fear swarmed her head like bees and she let out a brief squeal. She looked to see another man in a white suit stooping through the doorway of another room. IS HE ATTACKING THE SHIP? N-no... he has a suit like the guy who came into my room. Ambra then couldn't help but feel sadness for the person in that room, a young women at the sound of the responding voice.
Ambra swung her head away from the man in alarm as he tramped from the doorway. She stared into the sea with eyes as wide as an owl's as he went by her. Snatching a peak from where she stiffly stood, she saw he had gone out of sight. She let out a relieved sigh and stood in a more relaxed position.
She gazed at her new school as the boat neared. Excitement tickled her mind as she pictured all the magic-using friends she'll meet... But the bliss and pomp images were wiped from her brain. A blue lizard with tiny wings was soaring through the water, disturbing its waves. T-that's a water dragon!! She bubbled. She then remembered that dragons only existed in books... And this is a magic school. So that lucky person gets to turn up in a darned dragon body? Ambra was then conscious of the powerful beating of helicopter propellers. She raked her gaze into the sky and she watched as a boy about her age exploded from the helicopter, soon a parachute coming from his back. She couldn't watch any longer, stuffing her face in her palms. "SO EVERYONE GETS TO BLOW IN THE SCHOOL WITH DRAGONS AND PARACHUTES, AND ALL I HAVE TO FIRST PRESENT MYSELF IS A RICKETY BOAT?" The scream erupted from her chest. Envy, rage, and embarrassment stung Ambra, hot on her skin. She felt her eyes flood, and frustrated tears ran down her face. "Why can't I be cool to?" she blustered.
The boat's nose struck land, flinging Ambra from where she sulked on the rail to the ground. She let out a frustrated yelp as her head was walloped onto the flooring. Then... it hit her. Just like the floor hit her head.
Ambra was perched atop a horse-like being. The creature had a body of sand, kept together by tightly intertwined tree bark and woven leaves. It resembled a horse, Ambra's massive suitcase clamped in its jaws. Its chest rose and fell in large breaths through its flaring nostrils like a real flesh-and-bone being, and strode on through the campus.
Ambra's eyes were closed, the tears she had shed felt like crust on her cheeks. Making a being this big ate a lot of her power, but she was glad to have a jazzy entrance like the rest. And an ear-to-ear smile showed it.​

Lalo Santiago

"Wherever the action is," Lalo said simply.

He waited until Matt was out the dorm before he closed and locked the door. The halls of the boys' dorm building seemed to be less crowded as most students were already occupying and getting comfortable with their rooms. Lalo walked down the hall, to the lobby, and out at the front of the building. He guessed Matt wouldn't be far behind.

Outside, there was still the same crowd of students either arriving to the school or waiting to be placed in the dorms. Luckily, it wasn't crowded here as well. Lalo shielded his eyes from the sun to have a better look around the campus. He wished there was a sort of assembly or orientation that talked about the school, the locations of the building, and what the school had to offer outside of studies.

"Have a place you would like to see first?" he asked Matt. "I have no clue where to start."

Lalo was tempted to find that dragon he saw earlier. But, the dragon seemed to be no where in sight. Instead, all he saw was a school full of ordinary students looking lost or frazzled.

Sighing, he lowered his hand.

"There should be someone around here who works for the school. Or, at least knows of it," Lalo said. "The last thing I want us to do is enter a building we're not allowed in or something similar."

@~\The Talentless/~

Kira Nowaru.png
Kira clung onto Shade while she cried very hard. As Kira cried, Shade just comforted her, which made Kira feel a little embarrassed. Why did I suddenly just cling onto this guy who saw me naked? But then... He made me a dress... But then... He saw my... Kira shook her head in Shade's chest. I don't want to think about that. Then, Shade said some really encouraging words to her about beating up the guy that made the clone. H-He's really nice. She smiled as she continued to cling onto his shirt. I'm glad I met him.

After Kira had calmed down a bit, Shade and Kira started to head towards the clothing shop near the front of the campus. Kira kept a little quiet as they walked. It's not that she didn't have anything to say... She just enjoyed the air between the two as they walked. She hung onto his arm for fear that she might get whisked away by some other nearby... Something. She was just a bit scared, to say the least. Then, Shade had decided to ask Kira her name. She remembered that he had asked earlier, but realized that she never answered. "Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you. I'm Kira Nowaru. I know... It's a weird name." She looked a little depressed. For right now, she was a little low on energy because of all the things that happened a few minutes ago. In an attempt to perk herself up, she quickly asked a question. "So... I know that this is a bit of a boring question, but what do you like to do in your free time?" Why did I ask that question? Wait... I-I'm holding his arm and I'm in a dress. And... Shade's asking me questions like my name... I-Is this a date? And with that thought, Kira perked right back up.​

He smiled a bit, looking at Kira as they walked to the store. Being a gentleman first and a duke second, he opened the door for her as they stepped into one of the campus stores. "Well, I think your name is lovely. Besides that point, we've arrived. Just put together an outfit and I'll pay for it, I've got more than enough money on me." He chuckled as she saw her relinquish his arm, feeling the pulse in it one again after she released it. He kept near her, given that was what she was likely to be comfortable with. He wouldn't pay too much heed to where they walked through... except the lingerie section. He steered clear of that area.

As soon as she came back out and followed her again, his mind went rampant. Hold on a second... I've comforted her, we walked across while she held my arm, and now I'm buying her clothes. Is this a date?! I... I think it is, actually. And she seems to think the same... I'll ask her what she thinks in a little bit. As such, he held off asking her right away. They finished walking through the clothes sections, with Shade soon paying for the outfit Kira now wore. He smiled as they walked back to the dorms in the same manner they had walked to the store, sighing as they came within eyesight of the building. "If what you said is true, your luggage should already be in your room. You just need to get your key..." He went quiet for a moment before speaking up, asking his question. "Hey... Kira? Uhm... was this whole event a... a date to you? It kind of feels like it was, but I want you to weigh in, you know."

Kira Nowaru.png
Kira smiled while Shade opened the door for her. "Thanks." She continued toward the gargantuan school clothing store. "WOAH! T-There's so many clothes in here!" She heard while she was coming in the door that she could pick anything she wanted. T-This really is a date then! He's buying me clothes! Kira strolled over to the different sections, mostly picking out poofy clothing that had the more 'classical' feel to it. She had decided on a black jacket with purple lining and the school logo on the coat pocket. She picked a really cute white blouse that went perfectly with the coat. She picked out a layered skirt that was black with purple towards the ends of the fabric. The skirt also poofed at the base and was ruffled towards the purple parts. She thought it looked really cute. For socks, she chose to wear long black stockings, which paired with a pair of shiny school shoes. Expect the shoes had a bit more of a heel, so they looked like school shoes, but could probably also be worn out in public. And then lastly, she chose from the lingerie section. She knew that she wanted to get something that wasn't too flashy, but also... She wanted to get something that was somewhat flashy. She looked through a huge variety of panties. Kitten panties. No. Candy panties. No. Black panties. No. Plain white panties. No. Plain purples panties. No. AH! WHEN AM I GOING TO FIND SOMETHING THAT I LIKE?! Then she found them. The perfect pair of panties. They were black, but had streaks of purple and white incorporated all around them. PERFECT! She went into the changing room and put the clothes on. When she came out of the changing room, she felt like an entirely new person. W-Wow! I feel totally different!

As Kira was walking back with Shade, she thought about how sweet he was. I've never been on a date before, but if this was a date, then I definitely want to go on one again. Kira simply hummed to herself while she walked beside him. Shade mentioned that she needed her dorm room key, which she had completely forgotten about. "Ah! I completely forgot! I have to get that!" How could I be so stupid to forget something like that? And then Shade asked her if she thought the whole endeavor they went on was a date. Kira simply replied, "Yeah, I thought it was a date. I mean... You bought me clothes and comforted me after something embarrassing happened to me. And... You're walking me to my room. And... You held the door open for me. And... I was holding your arm earlier..." And this definitely wasn't the end of her list. She continued to list things off until they reached the place where Kira was supposed to get her key. "And that's why I thought it was a date. Wait! D-Did I assume that it was a date for no reason? Did you not think it was a date? Oh no... I-I'm sorry... I just... I just assumed that it was, but... I... I'm really sorry!" She bowed in Shade's direction. "I'm really really sorry for misunderstanding!" HOW STUPID CAN I GET?!

Shade blushed as Kira started apologizing for herself, while Shade took Kira's hands and rubbed the backs of them with his thumbs. He spoke up, smiling at her. "Calm down, Kira! I only asked because, well... Embarrassing as it is, I've never been on a date before today and... I guess I that makes you my first girlfriend... ever." It was painfully obvious that he was being honest, the young man rubbing the back of his neck as he briefly smiled out of nervousness and exhaustion.

After a deep breath he stood up straight, gently putting a hand to her chin so that he tilted her head slightly. It was then he closed his eyes and leaned in so that their lips locked and formed a first kiss before pulling away moments later. Shade's face was bright as he pulled out a piece of paper, jotting down some details on it. "Here... it's my cell number and my room number. We'll need to go out soon... alright, Kira?" He was internally nervous and excited, as he had just entered into his first relationship. After her response, he went inside with her, aiding her in completing the remaining paperwork and getting her room key.

Kira Nowaru.png
Kira looked down at the ground. "I'm really really sorry!" Then, she felt Shade's thumbs rub the back of her hands. T-That seems like a really odd gesture, but... It's... Surprisingly calming... Kira stood at attention as Shade told her to calm down. Shade admitted to her that it had been his first date and that she was his first girlfriend ever. She felt her cheeks become hot and she looked down a little bit to try and conceal her face. H-He's really cute... And... He's my first boyfriend. And this was my first date, too. How funny... Kira smiled as she found herself thinking these thoughts. A couple made up of two inexperienced people.

Suddenly, Kira found her face being lifted a bit. And then she saw Shade lean in with his eyes closed. And then she was caught a little bit by surprise. Kira was expecting the kiss, but... At the same time, she wasn't. It was an extremely strange sensation. Kira suddenly found herself immersed in the kiss seconds later. It seemed to last for eternity. It was her first kiss. Which probably wouldn't shock anyone who knew about her past, but the majority of people would probably find it strange. This... This is who I'm having my first kiss with. Kira couldn't stop smiling after the kiss was over. I... I just had my first kiss. I just had my first kiss and it was with Shade Thassius, my boyfriend. I know I haven't known him for very long, but... He's done a lot of nice things and I've felt like I've known him for a long time... She laughed to herself. It's strange, but... Amazing. Then, Shade handed Kira a piece of paper. He said that it had his phone number and room number on it. He also told them that they needed to go out soon. "Y-Yeah... That sounds like fun." She smiled shyly as Shade sat down with her to get her room key.

The lady working there gave Kira her room key and Kira stood up and bowed to the woman. "Thank you for helping me." Kira was still embarrassed even after a few minutes of filling out some paperwork and finally procuring her room key. Kira looked at the ground the entire time while they walked to the dorm room. When they finally reached the complex, Kira looked at Shade. "S-Shade... Thanks for the nice date. I-I'm happy that I'm finally dating someone." She nervously got closer to Shade. Then, she quickly pecked Shade on the lips as she ran inside to her dorm room. She slid herself down onto the floor, leaning against the back of the door. "I think I might actually like it here." Kira smiled as she touched her lips. My first kiss... Then she heard the piece of paper in her hand crunch a little bit. Oh yeah... He gave me something called a 'phone number'... It just seems like a combination of numbers... How odd... I also have his room number. He's just down the hall, too... How lucky~

Fayne Heathcliff

The last hour had been a rhythmic pattern of checking the time, avoiding looking out the airplane window at all costs, tactfully ignoring the stewardesses and taking some sleeping pills that weren't working darn it then repeating. Over and over again. The flight had been delayed due to 'severe weather conditions' before takeoff, something that Fay had wished would persist for at least a few days, loosing a bit of her bravado upon seeing the aircraft she was supposed to entrust her life to, but was now only around an hour off schedule.

It wasn't that Fay got airsick, it was that she was terrified of heights. The entire time she had been in the air she had lost the ability to think about anything other than getting off the metal flying thing that had put her through slow torture for the last few hours. At least she had gotten to sit by the window - while a few might think that would be even worse for her, Fay found comfort in her ability to keep the window shade closed tightly; blocking out all of that nasty sky just on the other side- No, I'm fine, it's fine, the sky is far away, I'm not in the air; I'm on a rollercoaster ride. NO. Not a ride that goes high in the air, one that STAYS ON THE GROUND.

"The pilot has just turned on the seat-belt sign, can all electronic appliances please be turned off as we are now beginning our decent."

The long waited for announcement rang out over the PA system and Fay immediately perked up. A little bit, at least. Finally! Of course, Fay had packed her bags - ready to get out - a few minutes after getting on the plane in the first place and she now tucked her feet up and buried her head in her knees to block out the feel of the plane descending.

Sat beside her was a man that had long since given up on trying to comfort the girl, looking away as Fay curled up and closed her eyes tightly. As the plane went down her knuckles went white from the tight hug she had wrapped around herself, and she didn't stop shaking for a few seconds after they had landed. Eventually she gathered the courage to tentatively start to pull up the window shade, sagging with relief when she saw the gravel planted firmly below the plane's wheels.

"We have arrived at our destination. Please wait until the plane has finished taxing and has come to a complete stop before leaving your seats."

Fay dragged her small bag out from the seat in front of her - she had brought her small luggage as her carry-on and wouldn't have to go through the baggage collection process - and was the first off the plane once the seat belt sign had gone off. Little mind she had elbowed and shoved her way out of that place, she was just happy to be grounded again. Just outside the airport a man in a suit was waiting for her with a sign saying 'Fayne Heathcliff, Material Transformation First School' and a car. He didn't speak, instead opening the door and clearly expecting her to get in. Apparently he already knew what she looked like and didn't need confirmation on her identity.

Eventually Fay ended up in the school. She seemed to be one of the last people arriving, something which bothered her quite profoundly, but she didn't let that get to her. Not that much, at least. The first thing that struck her was the one girl on a strange horse-like creature, and Fay stood by and blinked once. She could tell instantly that it wasn't an illusion and was impressed at the fact that the girl on it's back could conjure such a large creature. Fay wasn't sure how other magic forms worked, but she did have a sore spot about how she could only create transparent little fakes or summon actual objects for very short amounts of time.

Realizing that she didn't know what what she was doing, as her driver had disappeared the moment she had gotten out of his car, Fay wandered cautiously up to the girl [Ambra].

"Ah- sorry, but do you know where the new students are supposed to go?" Fay asked tentatively, dragging her small luggage behind her. She was very aware of the fact that she probably did know what she was meant to be doing, but just forgot in the trauma she experienced on the plane. At the thought the girl winced and drew her arms closer to her protectively. She had gotten over it to some extent, but she was certain that she was going to have nightmares about that trip for quite awhile yet.

Nix listened carefully and made a realization. He was having an actual conversation. It was known what family he was from back home so people knew that he was the weird one of the family (though they didn't know about his powers). So he had no friends as his private school ostracized him like his family did. Thus conversations were few, and this was one where he wasn't being judged, where someone wasn't looking at his place in his family. This of course excited him, and he was glad to answer any questions that were thrown at him. "I don't just draw, I can make things like sculptures too. I'm just into art in general. Outside of that I guess I could say reading, but more than that I enjoy playing basketball. Just inside over outside. I'm albino so the sun and I aren't the best of friends. I even packed a bag full of sunscreen," he laughed lightly before blushing in embarrassment. No practice with conversations meant awkward ones. He was screwed and it didn't help that he knew his skin showed the slightest change in color like fireworks on the Fourth of July.

"Um anyways to answer your other question. I chose to come here. I got lucky in finding out about it, and I thought I could learn more about my powers here. I actually had to convince my father to let me come here since he doesn't like places he hasn't heard about. Also since he wanted me to graduate from my old school." And again saying things that would make it awkward. He was an idiot. Though it felt nice to say and release. What he wouldn't say to anyone though was the hope that maybe his family would accept if he could use his powers efficiently. No that was private. "What about you? Did you choose to come here or were you forced?" Which admittedly surprised him. He had assumed everyone chose to come until Keon asked him.

@Celane

cooltext121941108210657.png

Keon listned just as carefully as Nix, really he was more than enjoying this current conversation, this was the first one since he had left San Diego since not a lot of locals were actually talkative around him, so when he finished he nodded lightly, "Awesome, I have always liked art, of course I never was really good at it myself, and my Dad didn't really like it either, but I always enjoyed looking at it online." He says, he for the most part ignored the blush, but if someone looked hard enough he could see the faintest of smirks on his face, he also was really glad he enjoyed basketball, even if he didn't enjoy going outside, and he didn't blame him, "Yeah I always wondered what is like to get any type of sunburn, cause well you know." He says pointing at his own skin color.

After that he chuckled, really Keon was one of those people that turned awkward things into something to laugh about, so he had zero trouble with the conversation at the moment, "Ahh I see, I am glad cause more than a few didn't want to come from what I have seen, I mean wouldn't want a gloomy, pouty roommate around ALL the time." He says as even he has his depressed moments and even pouty though his pouty is more comical than anything, "And to answer your question I was more than happy to come here, even the guy that came to my house seemed kind of weirded out that I was so eager to come to this place, of course it was pretty awkward when he asked "Can I have a parent signature." Cause I live alone." He says then thinks about what he said.

"Oh that was a little awkward wasn't it, well to explain a bit, eerrr my Dad left me when I was about fourteen, and my mom uhhh left when I born, so I had to rough it out for a little while, thankfully when he left, he left the house too." He says rubbing the back of his head, there was abviously more to the story but he seemed to be done.

@Midorikawa

Ambra Galeshire
A new voice hit her ears, making Ambra swing her head around. Her earthly horse had came to an abrupt stop.
Ambra's belly felt like it was flopping under her skin. Where were the students supposed to go? "Uh..." Her eyes brightened as she spotted students coming to and from buildings, which she guessed were dorms. "I believe we are supposed to get settled in the dorms... But I'm not quite to sure either." She turned back to see the girl looking quite... troubled.
"Woah, are yo-" Ambra had reached to grab the girl's shoulder during her sentence, thus unbalancing her from her seating. She yelped in alarm, cutting off her words. Hot with embarrassment, she fought for balance atop the now-snorting horse`s back.

@Amber Fall

Last edited by a moderator:
Harumi froze her unpacking when she heard someone enter the room. She carefully stepped so that she could see the door, and stared at the girl who was collapsed against it. "Who, are you? And what are you doing in my room?"

Kira Nowaru.png
Kira closed her eyes as she sit against the back of the door. After a few seconds, she suddenly heard someone say something to her and her eyes shot open. Kira suddenly stood up to see the girl in the dorm room. I bet this is my dorm roommate! Yay~ Kira walked over to the girl and said, "Hi there! I'm Kira Nowaru! I'm your dorm roommate! What's your name?" Kira looked into the girl's eyes. She's so cute~ I'm happy to see someone like this as my roommate! I wonder what her name is? I bet it's something pretty and foreign. And I wonder what her powers are? And maybe I should tell her about Shade and I. Hmm... I'll consider it when she tells me some stuff about her.

Yay. one of those overly happy people. "Dorm roommate? I didn't hear anything about having to share... though it would explain the presence of a second bed." Crap. This is going to be difficult to hide my hobby now. In a quick instant, she decided to make herself seem intelligent to instantly establish a hierarchy within the room. "Kirisaki Harumi desu. Yoroshiku." Desperate to get herself time to hide her artifacts from this Kira girl's gaze, she stood so that the remainder of the room was relatively difficult to see from the door, and continued. "We should head to the orientation thing. I hear there's going to be an interesting event there."

Status
Not open for further replies.