Material Transformation First School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira Nowaru.png
Kira started to wonder what kind of dragon she could become for her entrance towards the school. She pursed her lips, tightly closed her eyes, and put fingers on both of her temples. Which one to be... Which one to be. Water? That would be acceptable. Fire? Probably not. Earth? That'd look pretty, but would it make a good impression? Air? Oh! What about a baby dragon? Hmm... Baby water dragon? Yeah! That sounds good! Kira focused on what a baby water dragon would look like and then she felt herself shrink. She tried to speak and all that she could hear was a tiny bark. Alright! Transformation complete! Kira looked around the room and realized that she had to bring her suitcase onto the island. Hmm... You know what? I don't need those clothes! They're ugly anyway. And with that, the baby water dragon that was Kira ventured outside of her room on the boat. Out of the corner her eye, she saw someone jump into the water. She also saw someone looking at the island from the railing wearing some really cute clothing. I'll have to take a tip from her about fashion.

Maybe I should go swimming... No! Even better I'll ride a wave to the shore! I mean... I should have control of the water since I'm in water dragon form. Kira got herself ready to jump off the boat by putting her tiny against the wall before jumping underneath the railing. WHEEEE! As a baby dragon, when she screamed, it just sounded like a cute roar. As Kira got ready to hit the water, she closed her eyes and felt the pulsing of the water underneath her tiny body. She took that sensation and she changed it from pulsing to rising. As she opened her eyes, she could feel the water on her tiny dragon feet. She made a cute roar as she used her powers to push the water towards the shore. Yay~ This so fun! I don't know why I don't do this more often! And as Kira moved closer to the shore, she something floating in the water. Huh? What's that? To examine what it was, she looked a little bit closer. It was a human body. H-HUH?! W-WHEN DID SOMEONE DIE?! HUH?! WHAT?! This was enough to make Kira lose her focus and the water underneath her vanished. Her tiny body landed on the body floating in the water. EW EW EW EW EW EW!!! She used the body as a rock to get onto the shore. I'm... I'm a bit scared now...

As she actually got on the shore, she could see the school. Okay... I think I'm going to change myself into something a bit older. I'd actually like to fly straight to the dorms. That'd be significantly faster. She focused on her body and imagined it become a bit older. As she did, she felt her wings get larger and her body become more elongated and wide. Hehe~ That should do it. She flapped her wings to make sure that they worked. Looking good so far! Then she spread her wings and started beating them as fast as she could. She felt her body leave the ground, and then her tail, and then she knew that she would be able to control her flight pattern from then on. Alright! On to the dorms! She flew in the direction of the school. Let's see here... Girls dorm. Girls dorm. Where is it? She saw some boys head into a certain building and she thought that that was probably the boy's dorms. There was a building just right next to it that she thought was probably the girl's dorms. She let herself down slowly and softly landed on the ground. Oh wait! I need to get the key before I head inside!

Lalo Santiago

After several hours of miscommunications, a family of Hawaiians inviting him to a luau, and a long boat ride, Lalo finally set his feet on the grounds of the school. Around his neck was the traditional pink flower welcoming necklace that his new Hawaiian friends gave him along with a plate of traditional of Hawaiian food. Lalo sighed happily as he walked through the crowd of students, positioning his luggage and plate of food.

It took some forcefully questioning and quick answering to realize that most were being placed in dorms. Lalo waited in a line, peeking underneath the foil to check on his food as a large shadow passed over head. He looked up and blinked.

A dragon, Lalo thought as his eyes followed the dragon as it landed. Huh...if I wasn't holding all this stuff I would take a photo...

Before Lalo could attempt to reach for his phone, he was given his dorm room key and promptly pushed into the boys' dorm and all the way to room 363. And, like being plucked from an assembly line of food, Lalo was left standing in front of his door as the line of boys continued behind him. Lalo took a few seconds to recover from what just happened before opening the door.

"Hello? Anyone here? I'm your new roommate, Lalo," he introduced himself cautiously as he carefully brought himself and his things inside the room. "I...well...I come with food?"

Shuffling in, Lalo placed the plate of food on the nearest table and his luggage at the center of the room. He straightened his back and let out a low sigh of relief, not noticing if anyone else was in the room.

Shun Kyatazaki

Shun stood there and waited for a response, but decided to head off into the large building on the campus. He seemed to have a better bet finding someone who knew the rundown of the school that way. After walking up into the building he was rather impressed with the aspect of the school. Wasn’t too shabby, I might say. Now shun headed down the hallway and found signs leading to the boys dorm rooms. Once there he walked up to the room assignment office and got his own room key.

“Now lets hope one I get no roommate or two my roommate will be some push over I can use to help me find a way off this island.. Because I don’t plan on staying here when forced to be here like a prisoner….”

He said to himself before placing his things on the bed he picked for himself. He looked around the room and sighed. Rather plain, he thought. So he decided to just lay on the bed and try to get ideas on how to make it unique…. He could use his abilities to give it a rough or fire tone but that might ruin the ‘Whole’ building…. What to do what to do.​

Matthew Rickson

The young man laid down upon the comfy mattress. His eyes were closed, his mind off in some other land, seemed like a pretty nice day for him. But he was interrupted by some newcomer, causing Matt to spring up into a sitting position in the middle of his bed to see who the intruder was. He was met by a rather scrawny figure, male, wore glasses and had a pink Hawaiian flower necklace on. The stranger said he was the new roommate, he also said his name was Lalo.

"Lalo? What the fu...nope, your new name is pipsqueak" Matthew said without hesitation. He then noticed the food "holy crap!? You brought food!? Wow, best fucking roommate ever, me and you pipsqueak, are going to get along nicely" he said with a bright smile.

Matthew was a well built man, despite his diet, he kept in good shape. He had a chiseled body, and under his shirt he had abs, and decent biceps, but nothing like those freak body builders that looked like human hulks. Besides getting in trouble, his other hobby was working out. Even when fighting, he prefers to use his physical strengths first, and only resort to his powers, unless he felt like being a show off.

"So what kind of skills do you have? Let me guess, laser vision? Or are you super smart?" He began to ask, trying to figure Lalo out.

@Pray4me

He was a prisoner. They all were prisoners.

The recently proclaimed Duke of Cambridge, as while during his stay on the island his mother relinquished her title as Duchess, was stuck in a testing chamber once more. He was already ranked into Class 1-2, making him one of the most powerful on the island given no Class 1-1 beings existed yet, and given the fact his domain was not merely a dukedom but a control of raw magic the instructors and magical scientists found him to be rather interesting. The routine was simple by now: cast projectiles at the targets, create shields to protect himself, manifest constructs, it all ran together. He was wearing a grey jumpsuit that took various physical and magical readings. They would later students wear these for training and physical education routines when the year officially started. The young noble, however, had been on this island for roughly two months now and was rather well acquainted with it as a whole, even exploring a bit past the school and picking up some Hawaiian.

Despite being under surveillance, he learned to make the most of his situation. Until his peers arrived he would be kept in a separate dorm, closer to the training areas where they administered a variety of their tests. Today he would be moving into a dorm, while also swiping a master key and key card before leaving the building where he originally stayed. Once he got to his room, which had a wonderful view of the ocean, he noticed a slew of unopened bags. He had narrowly missed meeting his roommate, it seemed. The room was decently large, with queen-size beds on either side. A sliding door on the left side of the room opened up to a walk-in closet that was divided in half where school uniforms were to be kept. On the right side was a standard door that opened up to a full bathroom with a walk-in shower. Directly in front of the doorway was another sliding door that opened to a small patio that offered a view of the beach as the ocean began to roll in at high tide.

His cold blue eyes examined the room a bit further before changing into a pair of tan cargo pants and a maroon short-sleeved shirt. The ring that marked him as the Duke of Cambridge rested on his right ring finger, slipping into his tennis shoes before walking out of the dorm once his wallet, keys and cell phone were in his pockets. He already knew the place like the back of his hand, though it wouldn't mean much given the curfews that would soon go into effect. He did, however, have the ability to go wherever he wanted provided he didn't get caught.

He raised an eyebrow as he saw a peculiar sight: a dragon landing out of nowhere. He would soon approach the dragon, assuming that it was a person and deciding to help them before any of the Monitors arrived. He walked up to the dragon, a small smirk becoming present on his face as he spoke to the scaled student. "You're going to want to change into whatever your base form is. If one of the Monitors catch you, you'll be thrown into a ring of fire. But where are my manners? Shade Thassius, Class 1-2 Irregulus Supremus at your service." He had been here for a two months with a few other Supremes, and he wouldn't want to see any of the lower classes get into any major trouble on the first day. The Monitors, however, were Class 2 and 3 level students from the previous few years the school had been in session, and were a committee in the student council. Rumored to abuse their powers, it was natural they should be avoided if possible.

@★Under The Stars★

Last edited:
She propped her elbow on the edge of the boat. Which part she was on, she didn’t know, but to her it was called “the front of the boat”. Her chin landed unceremoniously on the hand of her lifted elbow and she leaned over with an extreme lack of grace, her backside jutting out behind her. The movement caused her butt to slam into the person behind her which in turn knocked them into a large man with beady eyes focused through the lens of a disposable camera. This man cursed loudly and threw his hand up in the air, jutting one finger out to point it at the woman who had run into him. That woman turned and began pointing at Syler. The young girl, seventeen going on eighteen, would star at the dispute in silence after having righted herself. Despite looking completely calm, there was a shade of red slowly spread across her cheeks, almost as if it belonged to someone else. The large headphones covering her ears, and the music blaring from them, kept her from hearing a single word of the argument going on but she already knew that she was the one at fault and was much too embarrassed to say anything until the other two had calmed down. But the confrontation was moving for some reason, heading closer in her direction. Slowly, and without removing her headphones, the girl grasped at the strap of her oversized duffle bag and slid it on to her shoulder. She shuffled carefully, trying to inch her way across the edge of the railing until she would be out of the path of destruction. As she circled, her bag continuously bumped into other passengers on the ship, nudging them into each other and scraping at their legs in a not-too-harmful but still very annoying manner. She quietly cleared her throat and continued on her path, easing away from the people as they turned to stare at her in frustration. Due to tight funds, she had been forced to take a passenger boat with a bunch of tourists to get to the state of Hawaii. All she had with her was this duffle bag, and in this tight space she would cling to it with all her might. She did have one other possession which was stored away currently, but it would not show until they arrived.
Luckily, that time came sooner than they had expected and the boat docked with no troubles. The other passengers had calmed down from the earlier tiff, but some were still throwing mean glances her way. The moment she was cleared, she grabbed her bicycle which had been stored for the ride and rolled it out onto the dock, taking a few moments to get her bearing and lose her sea legs before throwing one leg over the bicycle seat and mounting it. Straddling the seat, she pulled a map from a side pocket in her navy bag and opened it up. After pinpointing where exactly she was and where the school was, she jammed the map back into the pocket and set out. Since she knew that she was arriving late, the girl was panting with the effort she exerted to get to the school as fast as possible. Too much time passed, or so she thought, before she reached the school grounds and finally slowed her pace. With the large bag strapped to her back, she felt that she weighed a ton and stopped for a moment to take breather, muttering to herself in between deep breaths “Should have… exercised more… during break…” Huffing out a large breath, she grabbed the crumpled map from her bag again and pulled it open, managing to rip a corner off in the process. She let this piece fall to the ground and reviewed the campus layout. With ease now, she gripped one handlebar of the bike and used the other hand to hold her map while she peddled her way to the admissions office to get her room assignment.

Lalo Santiago

He shuffled between his roller suitcase and duffel bag, not really knowing which bag to start with. He briefly looked up at his new roommate and simply smiled.

"Yes, well, as long as you don't shorten that to Pip or Pippy," Lalo answered with a small laugh.

Dragging his luggage near his bed, Lalo collapsed on the now owned bed. His legs sprawled out as he leaned back, resting against the cool comforter. It's not first or the last time someone would focus on his odd name. For years he'd been given a few nicknames the few times he went out to town away from his family. Some nicknames were much meaner than some, but Lalo didn't mind. There was no point in fighting over a name and most seem to get a kick out of themselves for bestowing him a new name.

His roommate was free to have as much food as he wanted. There was enough to fill up one person and leave behind a few nibbles for another. Unless, his roommate was the type to gobble down however amount of food was presented. Either way, it didn't matter.

"Let me see...I...can self-explode?" he shared. "Then, regrow back what I used to explode with. It's not anything special...you? What's your powers? And your name?"

Lalo shrugged slightly. There wasn't much to know about his powers. It was pretty basic. Offer body parts, body parts explode, regrow said body parts. The more body parts offered, the bigger the explosion. Lalo was sure that there was more to his powers. It was one of the main reasons he came to the school. While others might be at the school to learn how to control their powers, Lalo was here to learn about his powers and maybe gain a new one.

Slowly rolling onto his stomach, Lalo rested his head against the bed and let his glasses go crooked a bit.

@~\The Talentless/~

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Matthew Rickson

"explosive body parts? sick... My names Matthew, just call me Matt, that's what everyone else calls me" The young boy spoke, moving to the edge of the bed "...and my ability, well, since you aloud me to know yours, I'll let you know mine, its better if I show you though" Matthew explained before with whipping his left hand out, and the ring on his pointer finger suddenly had a razor sticking out of it. He then opened up the palm of his right hand and used the razor to slice open his palm with one quick swipe of his finger.

Matt didn't wince, just smirked as blood began rush out of the wound, slowly filling the palm of his hand, suddenly it began to take shape of several small tendrils that floated over his palm. Matthew pointed his hand towards the dorms door, and suddenly the blood in his palm began to ripple before making a large curved and thin blade that extended out and punctured the calendar on the door, but didn't pierce the door, as he knew he would regret that. "I can use my blood as a weapon, its extremely sharp, durable, and I learned how to make it have less density to make larger structures without getting lightheaded from using to much of it. Anyplace from my body, I can draw blood and create weapons, solidify it like I did with this blade" He kept his hand out with the blade still protruding out of his hand. " Of course, I have to harm myself to draw it, but everything comes with a price right?" he said turning his attention back Lalo. The blade then turned into small tendrils and receded back into his palm, and returned back into the wound. he was just left with a open wound that began to scab over. He looked down at the plate. "So pipsqueak, hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna all that." The young man spoke before grabbing the plate and devouring the food as if he hadn't eaten in weeks. Moments later he dropped the plate on his bed and burped loudly. "damn... that was good"

@Pray4me

Reactions: Pray4me
Mycroft shook Hale's hands and noticed how soft his grip was. He also noticed his stutter and his habit of avoiding eye contact. He assumed that his roommate might have social anxiety disorder which causes his stutter whenever he tries to speak to someone. This works for Mycroft since he'd prefer a quiet and reserved roommate than a loud-mouthed one.

Mycroft opened the door for room 365 and left it open for his roommate to enter. The room was bigger than his bedroom back in the orphanage which he shared with 3 people. There are two beds at the lefthand side of the room, one of them placed near a window viewing the beach from the outside. There are also two desks located at the righthand side of the room and a closet. "I'm taking this side", Mycroft said as he laid down on the bed near the window. He pulled out a notebook from his bag which contained the progress of his 'investigation', which contains mostly random events which he thinks has any connection to the real reason why this school is built. There's not enough info, he thought and closed his notebook. He's in a dead-end, but maybe after a few weeks of staying here he'll find more clues. I need to clear my head.

Mycroft sat up and stared at Hale, looking for certain behaviours and gestures that could reveal a secret he's hiding. It's immoral to find someone's secret, but this gives Mycroft a peace of mind since it reminds him that everyone has a reason for doing something and all he needs to do is to look closely.

"You're Bi-sexual, aren't you?", Mycroft said.

Reactions: Doc_Halladay
Hale Becker

Hale found himself relieved when Mycroft didn't say a thing about his stutter, instead moving to open their dorm room and step inside. It seemed almost too good to be true, to have a roommate that wouldn't press him for conversation, but the next few minutes seemed to confirm it. Mycroft picked the side by the window, which was fine enough by Hale's standards. He didn't need to be near a window like some people, so he wouldn't deny the choice of bed to his roommate. Instead, the young man simply walked to the other bed and set his messenger bag down before lifting up his suitcase and laying it down to open it. Five minutes into his unpacking, and Mycroft still hadn't hassled him for conversation. This was going good, really good!
"You're Bi-sexual, aren't you?"
Well, that deteriorated quickly.

Hale felt his cheeks flush uncontrollably and he was nearly ready to shut down. However, one look at his roommate said that the guy wasn't going to stop staring at him unless he got an answer. His sexuality wasn't something he was willing to expose to just anyone. After all, Hale had just come to terms with it himself a month ago. Mycroft might have been fishing for some sort of fodder, or he might just be so curious that his brain forgot how to filter his mouth. Either way, it was irritating and embarrassing and before Hale had enough of a chance to think he blurted out something rather rude.
"Fuck you." He said, with astonishing clarity.
Of course, swears were the easiest thing to say even if they weren't the nicest. Hale continued to unpack without saying another word to Mycroft. While he was glad that his roommate didn't yet have the tendency to press him for conversation, he was pretty pissed that he'd just come out and say something like that. How the hell had he even known?! Hale settled on the decision that Mycroft had some sort of mind-reading ability and that was why he was at the school in the first place. Of course, having a mind-reader for a roommate wouldn't make things any easier.

@sleepinghat

Reactions: sleepinghat
Lalo Santiago

He turned to his side and nodded.

"Alright," he said to Matt. "Show me what you can do."

Lalo leaned his head into his hand, propped up by his elbow as he watched Matt begin to form his power. His eyes widen, the pool of blood forming in the palm of Matt's hand, taking shape until a long curvy blade extruded forward and to the calender of the door. Lalo suddenly sat up, eyes locked on the blood blade as Matt explained his incredible power.

For a few short seconds, Lalo lost attention to Matt's words. He couldn't keep his eyes off the blade. And, he couldn't stop imagining himself walking up to the blade, closing his eyes, and slamming his neck through the blood blade. Every day, Lalo had these thoughts. Or, more like fantasies of creative ways to end his life. Most wouldn't notice how troubled Lalo was as he always tried his best to hide it and cover his urges by doing good deeds.

He shook his head once Matt ended his demonstration of his power. Lalo gave a bit of an awkward smile, seeing Matt devour the plate of food he brought.

"That's really something. We would most likely make a good team since we both use as bodies as weapons," Lalo pointed out. "Can I get you anything else? Something to drink, maybe?"

Lalo opened his duffel bag and went through it. There wasn't much in the bag besides some socks, some boxers, and the rest of his undergarments. He did spot his small tablet and his music player. And, half a bottle of water.

"I hope you don't mind if I already drank out of it," Lalo said. "It's fine, though. I'm all clean and healthy physically."

@~\The Talentless/~

Kira Nowaru.png
Kira tried to remember where she was supposed to get her room key to her dorm. Oh... Where was it? Ugh. If I had just stayed on the boat and been led off shore by the nice man, I might not have to figure out where I need to get it. And just by her own luck, a fellow student had found her. He was warning her about using her powers on campus, but despite what she was after, it was a useful piece of information. Of course, she didn't want to get in trouble, so she changed back as quickly as possible. Right then and there was the most embarrassing moment of her life.

She completely forgot that when she had to change back into humanoid form, she would always have no clothes. He seems nice. I'll ask him where I need to get my room key. After these few small thoughts, she realized that she was standing naked in front of a fellow student. She just stared at the student for a second in utter shock that she had forgotten. Then, like a very sudden thunderstorm, she screamed. "I-I-I-I... I..." She didn't even know what to say. She couldn't even get the words, 'I'm sorry' out of her mouth. Could I be more embarrassing in public?! LITERALLY, I JUST LET A MAN SEE ME NAKED!!! Then the worst of it started, Kira started to cry and hug her knees. Exposing literally everything. She hoped that someone would come save her from this horribly embarrassing situation.​

Isabella Darquee

Isabella sighed as the vehicle came to a stop. The woman smiled warmly, opening the door and waiting patiently for Isabella to exit. The two men were less inclined to patience, one crossing his arms and the other tapping his foot. Isabella exited carefully, the island breeze blowing her dark brown hair in her face.

"Lovely," she muttered, fixing her hair as the woman closed the car door and led Isabella towards the dormitory buildings. The two men stood on either side of her, deciding it best to keep her practically smashed in between them. "Your directive was to escort me to the school grounds. You can leave now." They both laughed, as if what Isabella had said was somehow funny.

Pursing her lips, the girl remained silent as she was forcibly escorted to the dorms. When she finally the girls' dorm building entrance, the men left. "Sorry about that, miss, but they are only trying to keep you safe." Isabella scowled. More like trying to keep everyone else safe. It was rather insulting, even though Isabella knew that she was a danger to everyone around her. She always would be. Emotions like anger were luxuries she could not afford. Sure, she could show some irritation or frustration, but anything more could prove quite disastrous.

Upon reaching Room 9, the woman finally left her as well. So this is my new prison, she thought as she opened the door. The room was fairly spacious with two beds on either side, each with their own dresser and nightstand. It could be worse, but it still made her feel trapped. Was having a roommate really the best decision for her? She didn't want to hurt anyone. She'd already hurt her own family enough that she'd been completely disowned. By the surviving members, anyways.

Heaving a sigh, she tossed her small duffel bag onto the bed on the right side, wondering who her roommate would be. Hopefully they weren't too loud or talkative. She didn't particularly feel like interacting with people here, even though she knew that she would eventually be forced to.

Hopefully they'll at least have decent food here.

Last edited:
Shade's face went red as Kira inadvertently exposed herself, praying he didn't have a nosebleed. She was screaming, and he had to act fast before any Monitors could at this siren call. He though briefly before closing his eyes and focusing his power. He could attempt to conjure some clothing, but it wasn't his expertise so it could easily go awry. He sighed and focused, until suddenly a knee-length white dress appeared on Kira's body. Using his power so suddenly gave him a brief migraine, however, so he put a hand to his temple immediately after before looking at the girl again, extending a hand to her.

"It's only a dress, but it might help. Conjuring up clothes isn't exactly my specialty, you see... Here, let me help you up." Shade was nothing if not a gentleman, and he wouldn't want to see anyone getting in trouble like this on day zero. He then grabbed her hand and helped her to stand, daring to speak to her again after beckoning for him to follow her. "There's a campus store nearby where you can grab some clothes for now: I'll cover the cost. Otherwise, the school has uniforms for PE and classes. However, if may go so far as to ask your name?" Shade was on a roll. Typically he wouldn't even be able to talk to women like this, but now he was helping one after an embarrassing situation. At the very least, this year was shaping up to be rather interesting.

@★Under The Stars★

Syler hooked her bike up outside of the admissions office and wandered inside, her large bag still strapped to her back like a backpack. She did not waste time finding someone at the front desk who could tell her what room she was assigned to and get her a key. When she walked back outside, she flicked the key into the air with her thumb as if flipping a coin. The light of the sun reflected off of it and shined into her eye, nearly causing her to miss the catch. It was her luck that muscle memory took over and she nabbed the metal from the air before jamming it into the pocket of her pants. If she kept this up, she would lose the thing before she even got to use it for the first time. A small piece of paper in her left hand had written on it the number ‘9’. If she had not written it down, she would forget it. This scrap was lazily shoved into her pocket along with the key just before she crouched to unlock her bicycle. The sound of the breeze would give her pause and she lifted her head to glance around at the other students still wandering around. Had they not found their rooms yet too or had they already been there and were exploring campus? Her gaze landed on someone here or there and stuck for a second longer each time, but she did not see anything so far that she should worry about. Turning her face back to the padlock before her, she jostled the key around until it clicked open. As she stood and righted herself again, the not-so-carefully placed paper in her pocket with her room number written on it was pushed out and fell to the ground at her feet.
Too focused on getting a move on, she did not notice and took off once again, gliding smoothly through campus until she arrived at the girl’s dorm. Syler locked her bike up once more and pushed her way into the dorm with a solemn look on her face that may deter anyone from coming closer. She reached inside her pocket to find the paper with her room number on it, but it was no longer there. “Ah…” She patted at her hips, searching for even a feel of the paper she was sure she had put there. “Hell… What was it again..?” For some reason ‘6’ came to mind and the girl made her way down the hall to find the room. But when she tried her key, it would not work. “Can’t be right then.” She was muttering to herself now. She continued to try every door after the number six until she finally reached ‘9’ where her key slid in perfectly. “Six… Nine… I was close.” Syler pushed the door open and peered around the room, her eyes quickly landing on the girl inside. Damn… She had been hoping there would be an odd number of people and she would be free of sharing her space. For a long moment of silence, she would stare at the girl inside before giving a small smile and lifting her free hand to wave at her in an entirely lethargic manner. In the next second, she was already tossing her bag onto the free bed and plopping down next to it to take a break. She had been rushing too much because she feared that she would miss something. But now it seemed that she had arrived in plenty of time. And according to the roommate’s unpacked bag on her own bed, she arrived not too long ago either.

"You're coming with me?" Nix asked his father as the man exited the car with him. "Business trip?" he walked to the trunk, grabbing his luggage. He didn't get a chance on the big items as his father grabbed those, leaving him to his art supplies. "Yes," he answered his son bluntly. The two silently loaded the luggage onto the private water plane, and then entered it themselves. As they flew to his new home of Hawaii, he sat there doodling. He made a fairy, having it come to life and playfully fly around. He even added butterflies, all of the drawings flying around playfully. He laughed and smiled as they lightly touched him, however this went away when they went towards his father. Instead he tensed up. The tenseness disappeared though, slowly, as he watched his father not get angry but rather look at the drawings with interest. "Interesting," the man commented.

The plane ride continued on much like that. Relaxing, drawing, making them come to life, etc. It was longer than a commercial airplane, but it was nice. He preferred his father to his mother, or rather step-mother. Not that anyone outside of the family knew that. Heck he wasn't supposed to know, but the woman had made it so damn obvious that eventually they just spilled the beans. She really hated him. The feeling was mutual. His father on the other hand was a curious case that he never seemed to understand. But that was fine, because when they were alone, he enjoyed it. He craved his father's attention, and times like this he got it, as well as some of the strangest and rarest moments his father ever gave. It was part of the reason he enjoyed the small plane over a bigger one. Longer ride, more times to refuel.

Unfortunately eventually they began their descent to the Hawaiian island that housed the school. Just in time to see a dragon fly away. "Dad was that a dragon?" he asked him. "Yes. Yes it was. Don't worry you're a Sinclair. You'll be fine." Like with the car, he attempted to grab his luggage but his father beat him to it. "I'm riding up there with you," he told him. "You're business is at the school?" he asked him. "Yes." So they began walking towards a car with a man holding a sign that said his name on it. The man was young, probably early twenties in a simple black suit, and strangely enough gloves. His hair was black and went to the base of his neck. Most of all though he was missing flesh on his face, specifically his mouth below the nose. So he lacked cheeks and lips.

"Dad is that man missing his mouth?" he asked his father. "Yes. Yes he is. Don't worry you're a Sinclair. You'll be fine." So they walked up to him, the man helping them load the luggage into the car. "Who are you?" Nix asked immediately. "The school sent ee to hel you. I taking you to the school," the man answered. "No I meant your name." The man stared for a moment before finally answering. "Ares." Nix's father was listening the whole time of course, and even chose to speak up. "Ironic choice. You can't say labial sounds?" "Oh that's the p, b, and m sounds right father? And then f and v are dental-labial right?" Nix asked excitedly. "Correct, though I can ake the f and v sounds with enough air."

At that moment one of Nix's pencils fell from one of his bags, rolling to the end of the dock. He ran to pick it up, stopping as he stared down into the water. His father noticing the strange behavior followed him, looking down into the dock. "Dad is that a dead body?" he asked as he stared down. "Yes. Yes it is. Don't worry you're a Sinclair. You'll be fine." Nix continued staring. "Should we pull it out?" His father shook his head. "The police should know about it, but I don't think we should touch it. Rather don't ever touch dead bodies unless you have experience with them." Nix nodded. The man came over, kneeling down, and pulling out the body. "I think he's just unconscious. Either way I'll call for the olice while we drive," he told them.

"Dad did Ares just pull out that body like he was used to it?" Nix asked. "Yes. Yes he did. Don't worry you're a Sinclair. You'll be fine." Soon they were on their way to the school and upon arriving his father again grabbed the bags before he could. They walked together, the albino uncaring that others were staring at him for walking with his father. After getting his room key, they headed to his room, room 1. Entering it seemed as though his roommate had yet to arrive, so with the help of his father he unpacked. Ares had left them to head back to the docks to meet the police about the dead/undead body they had found in the water.

"Well I'll be heading back home now," his father told him. "What about your business?" he asked confused. "This was. Making sure you arrived safely was my business." Nix merely stared confused for a moment before losing the confusion. "So mother wanted to make sure I arrived here and didn't skimp out this way she can keep tabs?" he asked harshly. "No. I chose to come because I wanted to make sure you were safe because you chose to come here to a place I have never heard of," his father replied. His eyes widened. He never thought the man cared that much, at least he had never wanted to let himself believe it in case it wasn't true. But deep down he thought he knew a little. "Dad. I'm scared," he admitted. "Nix. Don't worry. You'll be fine. You're my son after all," he told him, giving him a hug and kiss on the forehead before leaving him alone. Nix watched as his father left, sitting down on his bed, and beginning to draw, drawing a picture of him and his father, together, happy.

Reactions: Izurich
cooltext121941108210657.png
Keon wasn't at his dorm for several reasons at the moment, one of the main ones seemed to be the fact a few of his fellow classmates were making a big deal over something about something, of course Keon at first could care less, but after a moment of thought decided to maybe check to see if they would fight, cause he felt everyone should get along here and after fifteen minutes of arguing they stopped and walked away, Keon sighed and walked to the dorms, "Bleh if you were gonna argue then you should have at least done something so I don't just have to wait around." He muttered as he walked running a hand through his gray hair. He walked tot he dorms a rather quickly learning just as quickly that his roommate was there due to the fact one of the two keys were gone, Keon smiled lightly to himself. "Hmm I wonder what type of guy he is, hope he isn't the aggressive type, I wouldn't want to use Zone, if he thinks he can assert dominance." He mumbled of course this all stuff he had learned for the streets of San Diego and his friends, apparently you were supposed to show you were the big boss of the place when living with someone else.

Keon shrugged it off, it was all gonna be fine Keon knew he was good with people and that he was a likable guy, he just hopped he would be alright with the room not smelling great all the time as when he worked out he usually used Zone to help him out for a few extra reps, of course those reps being world record breaking weights, either way it didn't matter because when he did that, he sweats a lot, "I guess it is a good thing I brought some candles." He said chuckling to himself as he walked into the room looking around and seeing a person laying on their bed, he seemed normal, just drawing for the moment, Keon did enter kind of quietly so he rubbed the back of his head, "Uhh hi there I am Keon Celane, nice to meet'cha, I am your roommate." He says not to quickly and some what on the quiet side trying to make himself known, he didn't want to mess him up.

Keon while he waited for a response dropped his bags, two of them making a big BANG on contact with the floor, he looked down at them, "Huh I could have sworn I only backed a Ninety, and a One Hundred in those ones." He muttered slightly confused

@Midorikawa

Nix had noticed his roommate walk in and introduce himself. "Nix," he answered, starting to get up, just as he heard the bang, practically leaping off of his bed, sketchbook and supplies going flying. "What was that?" he asked shocked. He took note of the guy's outfit and compared to his own. He was dressed like the family he came from. Pressed white shirt, and black slacks. He wanted to look nice for his father leaving the house that morning. Even had a tie on, and a blazer was on the bed next to where he was laying before. Loafers at the foot of the bed on the floor.

His roommate on the other hand showed off his muscles. Which immediately gave Nix the impression that this guy was into keeping fit While he himself wouldn't mind a game of basketball, anything more than that was taboo. Especially if it was in the sun. As an albino he had to already use massive amounts of sunblock to keep his skin from burning. It was going to be worse being in Hawaii, but hey dreams took sacrifice. Of course that was the most he would sacrifice. If this guy tried to force exercise on him or something like that, then there would be issues. However if he was a nice respectable roommate that didn't pry, or force anything, or bully him, or mess with him, or practically anything negative then they should be fine.

And he had to get out of his own thoughts because man could they continue on forever. Really said something about him and other human relationships. "So uh what are you're hobbies?" he figured he'd ask. Just because the guy was fit, didn't mean exercise was all he did. Being who he was, he knew better than anyone that there was more than meets the eye.

cooltext121941108210657.png
Keon looked at him and smiled looking a bit embarrassed, "Err those were dumbbells, four of them I could have sworn that I only packed the lighter ones and my heavy ones were still at home, since I know they have a gym somewhere around here, but whatever it doesn't really matter int eh first place." He said chuckling to himself for a moment before sizing his roommate up, he seemed more formal then he did which was fine, he also seemed on the quiet side, so maybe he should take his working out to another place instead of in here, he also was very pale, which Keon didn't mind it was, he more than knew that he probably shouldn't talk about workout stuff in front of him that much.

When he asked the question he thought for a moment choosing his answer carefully, "Well I enjoy just about every sport, I guess that might because of my ability, people tend to stick the word prodigy on me, but I will have you know before you start you start to think I am just one huge meat head, I enjoy other stuff too." He said quiet bitterly then went back to normal, "But, really hobbies are, sleeping, eating, hanging out with friends, making friends, maybe more than what is considered to much time on the internet and uhh I guess that is it, unless you want to hear about the endless list of sports, activities and other things."

"What do you like to do, I mean it is pretty obvious drawing is one of them." He says as he walks over to his bed dropping his stuff right next to it, not before setting them up so it didn't look so messy, he the laid back on his bed looking up at the ceiling, "One more question as well, did you want to come here, I mean I love the idea of this place, but I have heard more than a few didn't want to come." He told him.

@Midorikawa

Matthew Rickson

Matt looked at him with a smirk "hell ya we would, probably destroy any team who came at us.... but I hope you know, I'm not gonna only use the arena for passing through the classes, but to get stronger, because eventually, ill become so strong that I'll be well known to everyone as a champion, and If not...then I'd rather die trying" he said with a smirk. He wanted to mean something to people, to leave a mark after he passes, to avoid oblivion, his true goal.

He looked over as Lalo started to rummaging through his bag, curious as to what was inside. "I'll be fine on drinks, got my own stuff in my bag if I need anything, thanks though pipsqueak, what I really want to know is, when do the classes start, shouldn't there be some assembly meeting, and when can we use the arena? Hopefully we will get notified" He explained before falling onto his back laying down on the bed with his legs hanging off.

@Pray4me

Status
Not open for further replies.