2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
(Order of favorite to lesser favorite) Yaoi/Gay, Magical, School, Modern, Fantasy, Horror, Romance
WARNING: THIS PAGE IS NOT DONE. REPEAT, THIS PAGE IS NOT DONE. WARNING: THIS PAGE IS NOT DONE. REPEAT, THIS PAGE IS NOT DONE. WARNING: THIS PAGE IS NOT DONE. REPEAT, THIS PAGE IS NOT DONE.

Some of the people of our world have a secret. A secret that not many know of. Some people born into our world are able to harness a power, which not all can wield. They can use the power of magic. And guess what? Whether you know it or not, you are able to use it.

You have received a letter with a red engraved seal. It says,

Dear Material Transformer,

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted to the International Material Transformation First School. We pride ourselves on our first class facilities donated by the gracious United States of America to be the neutral ground that this fine establishment rests on. You will be able to find a multitude of athletically and academically enriching activities.

Our academics here at the Material Transformation First School include the finest material transformation training programs available anywhere courtesy of our brilliant staff. We do not slack in our other, more traditional, areas of school functions. On your arrival, you will be required to take 3 tests; our own social aptitude test, an academic aptitude test, and a test of your abilities as a material transformer.

After completing these tests, you will be free to move yourself into the dorm building that you are assigned to. Let me warn you now to abide by any and all regulations for your dorm area. Any person found to be in violation of these regulations will be sent to the detention center for 3 days of solitary confinement. We find that our rigid disciplinary code augments the training to those more unruly students we are sent.

We look forward to seeing you soon at our school and welcome you with open arms,

Dean of Students, Zander Alexander

Each person who has received this letter has a unique power. A unique power which the government of your country has recognized. And dislikes. So, they have decided to ship you off to Hawaii to attend this 'prestigious' academy. Each one of you has a potential for something great inside of you, but some people do not understand that and wish to exploit that power for their own benefits. Material Transformation First School was made so that you "Material Transformers" (Or their more commonly known name "Matter Thieves") may explore your power and make your power better. As such, different levels of Material Transformers have been categorized together to allow certain types of students to train together. The classes and what they are referred to are as such:

• Terrestus "Terrestrials" - Control of Land/Water Animals
    Aerius "Aerials" - Control of Air Animals
    Elementus "Elements" - Control of The 4 Basic Elements (Fire, Air, Water, Earth)
    Imaginus "Imaginers" - Creation of Illusions
    Accelerus "Accelerators" - Acceleration of bodily ability
    Decelerus "Decelerators" - Deceleration of bodily ability
    Irregulus Originus "Not any official name, not usually spoken to" - Any other power that doesn't fit into any of the other categories

• Animus "Animals" - Animals
    Magus "Mages" - "Mage"-esque things
    Anatomus "Buffs" - Combination of acceleration and deceleration of bodily abilities
    Irregulus Primarius "Primaries"- A more concentrated form of an irregular power

• Ani-Anatomus "Animal Buffs" - Combination of Animus and Anatomus
    Anato-Magus "Buff Mage" - Combination of Anatomus and Magus
    Ani-Magus "Animal Mage" - Combination of Animus and Magus
    Irregulus Progressus "Progressors" - Even more concentrated form of an irregular power

• Combinus "Combiners" - Combination of all of the other powers, except Irregular powers
    Irregulus Supremus "Supremes" - An Irregular power of near perfection

• Ultimus "Ultimates" - Only obtained under special circumstances

Each character is able to gain additional powers through training, but it will take time. You cannot train for a day and then miraculously gain a new ability. When you believe you have gained enough new abilities, you may be able to rise into the next class.

To rise into the next class, you must meet a number of prerequisites.

The prerequisites which you must meet for each class are listed below. But before you attempt to pass into the next class, let me warn you. These prerequisites will not be passed easily.

Class 1-5 - You must pass a test given to you by the principal.

Class 1-4 - You must pass a test given to you by the principal.

Class 1-3 - You must pass a test given to you by the principal, but before that, you must obtain a winning ratio of at least 3:2 against other students of your class or a higher class.

Class 1-2 - You may only pass into Class 1-1 under special circumstances. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to tell them to you at this time.

Class 1-1 - You do not need to pass into the next class, since there is none above you.

Arena Challenges

As mentioned before, there will be battles between students. Now, some may choose to enter the arena because they would like to pass into the next class, while some will choose to enter into the arena just for fun. The arena can be used many different ways. You may initiate team battle, if you so choose. Battling is an important aspect of the school, as it shows off the magical prowess of those students who shine, and it may provide practice for students who strive to shine brighter than the rest.

Character Sheet
We're sorry, but it appears that the top two links do not open to your test. Please select only the bottom link. Thank you for your patience.
Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information. Question 1: What is your gender?

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation?

Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.)

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12)

Question 5: Where is your place of birth?

You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?

Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess?

Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do?

Question 4: What are some fears you have?

Question 5: What are you generally like (In Public)?

Question 6: What are you actually like?

Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application)

Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test, History.

Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today?

Question 2: What has led you to attend this school?

Question 3: What was your family like?

Question 4: ERROR...

Congratulations. You have passed your third - section
ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.
0f y0uR SOc1@l @pT1TUd3 T3ST.

Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3?

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.
Thank you for filling out your application!

Dorm Rooms
Boys
Room 1: Nix Sinclair @Midorikawa & Keon Celane @Celane

Room 2: Shade Thassius @AceSorcerer & Shun Kyatazaki @shinakawolf

Room 3: Hale Becker @Doc_Halladay & Mycroft Blackwell @sleepinghat

Room 4: Lalo Santiago @Pray4me & Matthew Rickson @~\The Talentless/~

Room 5: Alex Waters @Crysodic & Fujin @Kayoss & Jamie Cross @Sakuyahime

Girls
Room 7: Kirazaki Harumi @Yokai & Kira Nowaru @★Under The Stars★

Room 8: Ambra Galeshire @Binks & Fayne Heathcliff @Amber Fall

Room 9: Isabella Darquee @kimsim12 & Syler Madsen @DuchessAriel

Other
Room 10: Valerie Cross @Sakuyahime

If you're attentive enough, then you've come to read this. For me to accept your character sheet, you should have your character say something for each question, as well as an answer to the actual question. If you don't want to put in that much effort, or you just don't have time, then PM me.

This will be more of a character driven RP. I will still have things that I provide you, but it all depends on what the players do.

Your Co-GM is Azeroth Margican. He helped me out so much hammering out the details and such.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.​

Last edited:
*winks at you for no reason*

So, uh, I see you're currently accepting. Does this mean you're currently accepting?

If I didn't do this right then let me know so I can edit.

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?
Nix Sinclair
Sinclair. Aren't I lucky to be part of such a great family?

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.
031.png

Am I pretty?

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information.

Question 1: What is your gender? Male
That was obvious by the picture right?

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation? Bisexual
I guess. I never really looked at dating or worried about that. Though I have found some guys cute, and some girls. Too bad they all hate me.

Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.) Human
I'm actually an alien and just lying to you to get in so I can spy on you.

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12) 16

Question 5: Where is your place of birth? New York
The Big Apple!!!

You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School? To learn how to control my powers.
What other reason is there?

Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess? Art, basketball.
Amazing right? An artist that likes a sport.

Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do? Unknown.
Maybe make friends, get a life, be normal?

Question 4: What are some fears you have? My family completely rejecting me.
Well this got deep.

Question 5: What are you generally like (In Public)? Reserved, the perfect child.
Like every other aristocratic brat.

Question 6: What are you actually like? Fun-loving. I love to play around and make jokes. Maybe a bit lazy.
I hate having to do work I don't like. I also hate aristocratic crap. It's so boring.

Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application) I act like my family doesn't bother me, but it does. I want to be normal, not the freak. I want to be loved.

Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test, History.

Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today? My family.
Life experiences is probably going to be everyone's answer for this. My family is my life experience.

Question 2: What has led you to attend this school? Being a freak in my family and having strange powers.

Question 3: What was your family like? The perfect aristocratic image. Father head of family, perfect older brother and sister. Perfect mother, or rather step-mother. I do not know my real mother or anything about her. I'm born from adultery.
Those typical families on those typical shows.

...Eff me.

ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.
WTF!?

Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3? To animate pictures that I draw. Assuming it's not too complicated of a picture.

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.

So it went through okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
iKalamity said:
So, uh, I see you're currently accepting. Does this mean you're currently accepting?
Yup it does mean we are accepting right now :D We would be happy to have you on board if you are interested :D
Midorikawa said:
If I didn't do this right then let me know so I can edit.
I think the only thing you missed was the Error question at the end about what power you have :D though if I remember correctly you have the ability to animate pictures anyway :P it would still be good to add a little bit of a description there though :D

I think the only thing you missed was the Error question at the end about what power you have :D though if I remember correctly you have the ability to animate pictures anyway :P it would still be good to add a little bit of a description there though :D
Totally did not realize that was a question. Fixed though.

Nix Sinclair has been officially proved for enrollment into the Material Transformation First School! congratulations :D you got your character sheet done first before I did... XD I need to step up my game!

Kira Nowaru
Yes. My name is Kira Nowaru.

eucliwood_hellscythe_vector_by_gililore-d6aiq06.png

H-Hey! C-Can we try that again!? I wasn't ready!

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information. Question 1: What is your gender?
Female
Is that hard to determine? Maybe I should make my boobs bulge out more so that people can see...

Bisexual
W-Why are you asking such a personal question? *Pouts* It's not like I'm going to fall in love on campus anyway...

Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.)
100% Human
Ah! If I put the "100%" they might think that I'm being a little too overconfident in my human-ness! Delete! Delete! Oh c'mon!!!

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12)
A-Are you planning on doing something perverted to me?!

Toronto, Canada
Y-Yeah, "Canada, eh?" I haven't heard that one before... Oh! And I don't have an accent, so you probably would think I'm from America.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?
Didn't come here for any purpose.
I didn't come here willingly! I was torn away from my family, but this place isn't so bad... I just miss them.

❖ Plays Piano/Violin ❖
❖ Dancing ❖
❖ Sword Fighting ❖
❖ Eating Rice ❖
❖ Cosplaying ❖
❖ Sightseeing ❖
❖ Strategizing Against Others ❖

Is it so embarrassing that you have to laugh at me? *Blushes*

✧ Lie ✧
✧ Stop Being Emotionally Unstable (At All Times) ✧
✧ Cooking ✧
✧ Be Motivated At All Times ✧
✧ Stop Stressing About Everything ✧
✧ Thinking About Her Future ✧

H-Huh? W-Why are you making admit all these things? Y-You're so mean! *Cries*

★ Being By Herself ★
★ She's Not Real ★
★ Dying ★
★ Being Hurt (Emotionally; Usually From A Relationship) ★

R-REALLY?!?! *Continues crying*

She is usually pretty expressive and will tell you whatever she feels without hesitation. She's very passionate about the things she does (Except for when she's not) and doesn't take lightly to insults. What I mean by that is that she will likely cry after you insult her because she feels hurt. She'd like everyone to be nice to each other. She's also quite impatient at times.
STOP MAKING ME CRY!!!

She's not actually very confident in herself and she worries that she is going to offend others 24/7. She will speak her mind, but if it at the expense of someone else, she will try to keep her mouth shut. She doesn't want to fight, but when it comes down to it, she kind of likes fighting. It gives her a thrill like never before.
WHY DO I HAVE TO ADMIT THIS TO A COMPUTER?!

Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application)
She was raised by dragons. Many kinds and that's what gave her the ability to transform into them.
Please don't judge me. I am a normal person, I promise...

Huh? That's weird...

Many different things. Family, Life Experiences, New Opportunities, etc.
What else do you think could have shaped me into the person I am?!

The government.
I was dragged out of my home because I respectfully declined!

Her family was kind and loving. They made sure that she was well taken care of and taught the lessons that she needed to be taught.
*Pouts* I don't wanna answer anymore questions...

Ugh... This is why I hate technology...

ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.
THIS IS TAKING FOREVER! HURRY UP! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!

What the heck? This got really weird, really fast.

Kira has the power of transforming into different types of dragons. She is also able to control all the elements while she isn't in one of her dragon forms.
Umm... Okay? Aren't you going to see them when we take the other tests?

Yay! It's finally over... I think I cried a bit too much, though...

Reactions: Binks
I made an edit to the first part of the OOC. It is located underneath all the classes. Please read it because it is important.

Danya... Why do you need my last name? Fine meany. Mitsukage.
: http://imgur.com/hxOhyc7 There are you happy? Can I go now?
Female...
Straight. I don't know why you would need to know that. Its not any of your business.
I am a wolf! Not a human! *UN official note* Danyna Mitsukage is human.
Mommiess cabin! *UN offcial note* We weren't able to figure out where "Mommies Cabin" is but she was found and captured in the woods of northern New York
Your a meany computer. I don't want to do any more *gets up to leave*
GAH! They locked the door... fine stupid heads. You made me come here!
I like hunting, and whittling and eating... well eating isn't really a skill but still oh and cartography I like making maps!
Normal social interactions because people are usually stupid. I am bad at sharing food too... and reading and writing and math and history and science. I don't like school... Why do I have to go to it!*angrily hits machine* Poopfaces....
Bullies, Starving to death, School...
I usually just hide in trees and stalk people. I like watching them but they can be really mean
I am actually really energetic and playful with people I like! I am really honest too since lieing is bad! and exploring is fun so I do a lot of that!
People are really tasty to eat!... but you aren't going to let me eat the bullies are you? Meany...*UN official note* She is a known cannibal. Please take the proper precautions if necessary.
This is really long...
Bullies like you, My powers, My parents and the woods... I am going to miss them... *Sniffles a bit* no more bear watching... I like bears
You Poop heads captured me and made me come here because I broke out of the last school
Mom was really nice but Dad didn't come around very often until he took Mommy away from me when I was out hunting....

YAY I CAN LEAVE!
ERROR...
Reconnecting...
WHAT! No! Don't reconnect stupid thing! *Starts hitting console angrily*
Connected.

What is that supposed to mean?... The doors unlocked! *runs away* *UN Official note* Danya Mitsukage has exhibited enhanced senses and the ability along with the ability to transform into a large wolf. It has been observed that she has some level of pyrokenisis but she does not apear that adept in it. It usually occurs when she is in a heightened emotional state.

"Alright. Lets get started with this thing."

Alex "Loki" Waters

"Well this is easy."

e34c7479440fd0ddfb6f5538b97abe3a.png
"Wait! This thing is in black in white. My black hair did not even show up, or even the red tips... Could have at least added the green neon paint on the sleeves of my jacket."

Male
"Well. At least that is how I remember it. Last time I checked I was male.

Straight
"...do not check my history."

Human
"Once again, last time I checked, I did not have a tail."

"Are these questions going to get interesting?"

Otaru, Japan
"I guess not."

Learn why he has this power, and what he can do with it.
"Well this is different from the quizzes online."

Sneaky, Knife wielding/knowledge
"Stabbing and sneaking. Only things you need."
Time management, Sickly, Wield poll arms
"How long as this been going on? HOLY SHIT IT IS FIVE. I was sure that it was three a few minuets ago! "

Not being able to make someone laugh.
Being alone/not being able to entertain people.
"I did not know this was a personality test! Hehhehheh."

Alex plays tricks on everyone as much as he can. With his powers or without. But afterwards he likes to make jokes and make others be entertained.
"There is not a joke I do not know!

He is actually a very socially inept person, tumbling on his words or running out of things to say.
This very rarely appears in groups, but comes out more often when you surprise him or talk to him with no one else.
"This is not going to be given to anyone else correct..?"

He is afraid of people thinking that his happy banter is pointless and unfunny. Making his calling in life useless.
"I can't have people see this."
Alex has a horribly scarred, burned face behind his hair. Making him always try to keep his hair where it should be.
*brushes his hair down* " This better not be given to anyone..."

Alex had come from a school before where everything was boring, while the days dragged on and on. He tried to add fun to the mix but constantly was sent to the office for trying things. This has mostly shaped his personality.
"I can not have another school be like that."

Alex at one second had nothing in his hand, and when he looked again a curved knife was there with black whips coming off of the point. Then he looked into these events and found the school.
"Thinking back. That knife was kinda cool."

His family was very religious, everything had to be by the book or you were a heretic. Once they found out that Alex could make things out of thin air. They disowned him.
" 'Oh your the devil Alex' 'Get away from me Lucifer' 'Go back to hell demon' I remember it all."

"Shit I think I broke it."

"Cool!"
ERROR...
"I broke it."
Reconnecting...
"I broke it..?"
Connected.
"I did not break it!"
"I broke it."
Magus "Mages" - "Mage"-esque things
Alex focuses on Illusions and weapons. He can only make a few basic weapons.
" Can I get someone to come and fix this?"
" 'It will be two to ten business days' Yea whatever. I am either in or not so whatever."

Reactions: Amber Sky
Shade Thassius

"An unusual name, I'm aware, but it runs in the family."

15257.jpg

"Don't expect a smile."

Male.

"Why the bloody hell did you make me take a picture, then?"

Heterosexual.

"I don't see why it matters. I've never been on a date, let alone been kissed..."

Homo sapiens.

"Take that, application."

"You need to know this why?"

Nashotah House Seminary Hospital in Oconomowoc, Wisonsin, United States of America.
"My father, given he was there to become an Episcopal clergyman, insisted I be born on campus."

"Great. Another therapist."

N/A
"I was forced to attend. Apparently I'm unique. Regardless, it is better than being with my family."

Fencing (with a specialty in foil and sabre)
Dual-handed Swordsmanship
Composes/Conducts Music
Plays Cello/Ocarina/Alto & Tenor Saxophone
Eidetic Memory
Cosplaying
Fluent in English, Spanish, and Japanese
Generating Tactics (Typically uses chessboard as a medium)

"...I don't exactly go out much."

Making Friends
Communicating Inner Emotions
Smiling
Taking Things Too Seriously

"I'll admit them, sure."

Autophobia (Fear of Self)
"...I don't want to talk about it."

I am antisocial and sarcastic. I don't seem to care about people unless I have a soft spot for them or can use them.
"Hmph."

I am actually caring and protective. I have a tendency to lead by nature, so I have to make sure I'm not being commanding. I am constantly hiding my mental wounds while hoping for someone to help me with them.
"Why do you need to know this?"

I discovered my powers by accidentally using them to kill a burglar that broke into my childhood home.
"..."

I am who I am because of my fear and my power.
"What else are humans but the results of how they deal with their fears?"

Ask Uncle Sam, he made me attend.
"Apparently I'm too dangerous to be kept with the public."

My father is the Diocesan Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Dallas and my mother is an American/English dual citizen who was born in Cambridge, England. She's actually next in line to inherit the Dukedom of Cambridge, making me and my little brother English nobles as well as dual citizens. After her, I'm next for the title. My little brother is a high school freshman. I never really got as much love as him...
"He's the freakin' prodigy. Everyone is so proud of HIM. I compose a symphony and no one bats an eye. He makes a single touchdown and the world goes crazy... I just can't wait to inherit my title and get away from them. All three of them."

ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.

I control raw magical energy.
"...It's why I don't trust myself. If I can't control it I might kill someone innocent by mistake..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Amber Sky
Wait, I don't have a last name. Can I use the name of the orphanage instead?
Mycroft Blackwell.

Wait, I'm not ready!
Kawaii-shy-anime-boy.jpg

Thank you. Now we will start the test.
Can we do that again? I wasn't smiling.

Our first section is: General Information. Question 1: What is your gender?
Male. I guess they can't acknowledge gender via photos.

Straight.

OK, this is stupid- OF COURSE I'M HUMAN! Were you expecting freaking werewolves to enter the school or something?

I'm not sure where exactly... can I just write "Blackwell Orphanage" instead?

Hm... they're very thorough...

Curiosity. Like, governments from all over the world has always had a hostile stand against Material Transformers because of their abilities. So why start a school that can hone their abilities, making them a greater threat to society? Something's off....

Studying, Cooking, Lying, Improvised fighting, Pickpocketting, Parkour, Deductive reasoning.

Err... Obviously anything that's not written as an answer on the question above.

Being powerless over things and being unable to anticipate certain scenarios.

People say I'm always direct to the point to the extent that I seem rude. They also say that I'm strange and I don't act like most people. They also think I'm a creep since I sometimes think out loud.

I'm a nice guy, I swear. I just don't understand why other people think that I'm different.

But if I tell you, it won't be a secret. Ugh, fine. I've always dreamed of becoming a detective much like Sherlock Holmes.

Oh bloody hell, there's more?!

The absence of my parents, the presence of kids at Blackwell Orphanage who thought I wasn't normal, and those Detective stories I kept reading at the orphanage library.

Like I said in the previous question, it's because of curiosity.

I don't know. I guess they're terrible parents since they left me at an orphanage the day I was born.

What the- ?

ERROR...
Reconnecting...
*sigh* Talk about lousy programing. It's ok, I can wait. Reconnect all you want.
Connected.

Irregulus Primarius: Deduction-Mycroft has super-human brain power. He can reveal a person's background and personality with only quick glances at their behavior and body language. In combat, he can also use this information to predict his opponent's next move and counter it.
Is the monitor broken?

Hmm... That was strange.

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test.
May you please enter your name below?

"Fayne Heathcliff"
Fayne 'Fay' Heathcliff.

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you.
If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.

aab34b6a4f3de47356035fe86e41e4d6.jpg

"My apologies if I'm not exactly photogenic."

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information.

Question 1: What is your gender?
"I am female."
Female.

"I consider myself to be heterosexual, however I think I might extend to be bi-curious."
Heterosexual, but willing to experiment.

Question 3: What species are you?
"Yes, I am a human."
Human.

"I am sixteen."
Sixteen [16]

"I was born in Idaho."
Idaho, United States of America.

"I want to hone my skills so that I can make a difference in the world."
Fay has a strong drive to be noticed and appreciated, which is her main motivation in progressing her skills in magic. She believes that since she was granted the gift that she might as well do something meaningful with it. Also, she just wants a place where she won't be left out or lonely - she wants to fit in. Additionally, she does feel that she is out of control of her powers and wants a way to fix that and know where her boundaries and abilities lie.

"I'm decent at magic tricks, call it a hobby if you want. Sure, I use illusions sometimes to make ends meet, but I can do it without magic too."
Fay only actually realized that she was capable of magic when she started performing card tricks and the link - she realized that she was capable of doing things that were truly outside of a human's normal range. She used the tricks to home her illusions skills, however also takes a singular joy in performing tricks without magic. It helps calm her mind, and Fay will often be seen flipping a coin or card around - making it disappear and reappear in a way so that you can't tell if she's magical or just skilled. Because of this practice she's extremely dexterous.

Additionally, somewhere along the line Fay picked up the ability to read people extremely well. She's very aware of other's moods and emotions, doing her best to change her own attitude to suit them.

"I'm alright with letters, but please refrain from associating me with anything that has to do with numbers. Also, it wouldn't be advised that you ask me to do anything related to the arts - singing, drawing and all of that are areas that need improvement."
Despite completing all levels of required education with success, Fay doesn't like math (or just generally anything to do with numbers) and will do her best to avoid those areas. Additionally, she isn't exactly artistically gifted. While she is regarded as generally athletic, she noticeably lacks stamina when performing at a high intensity over a longer period of time. Due to her small frame she doesn't exactly pack in much force in direct combat either.

"Please don't ask me to go anywhere near water or tall structures at any time. Please."
Fay has an innate and unreasonable fear of drowning and heights. She can handle anything on land, however in the air or in the water is another matter entirely - she looses the ability to think coherently and is effectively rendered useless around large bodies of liquid or when looking down from large structures.

"I like to think I'm amiable enough, but that's for you to decide."
Fay is one to try to avoid direct social interaction unless she's in a decent mood. However, once she's engaged in conversation, she is capable of about-facing within the second - tailoring her words and actions to the people she's speaking to, and is therefore generally well liked. She isn't entirely sure why she does this, and isn't entirely aware either, but essentially it is because she wants to be liked - she wants to be close to people, and therefore is usually very trusting. If you're willing to put up with her, she'll walk to the ends of the earth for you. She might not act like it, but if you asked it of her she's obey in a heartbeat. That kind of faith can be dangerous, however Fay does know the meaning of moderation and tries to upkeep balanced social interactions.

Additionally, her occasionally cold demeanor makes people uncertain of her actual intentions so most don't want to place too much faith in her. It should be noted, however, that she will not do anything on your behalf unless you specifically request her to do so - Fay tries to stay out of other people's relations unless she's directly involved.

While Fay is hard to provoke, she is very prideful of her skill in illusion. She doesn't try to hide from the fact that she's a mage, and probably never will. If one tried to discriminate against her or try to insult her abilities she will get angry very quickly, and when she's angry she tends not to think very much. Despite the fact that Fay isn't suited for fighting, when the girl's agitated she will try to physically lash out at people which doesn't often turn out well for her. Unfortunately for both her and others, she doesn't seem to learn from this mistake. The only other thing that angers her to rage extents is when somebody treats another unfairly. She is by no means a bringer of justice, she just very highly dislikes it when somebody abuses their power or other resources to trod on another person. In this instance Fay will try to stick up for the victim, but otherwise will standby until a conclusion is reached.

It should be noted that Fay also has a soft side for tricks and pranks. She appreciates both receiving them and dishing them out - like any magician who's worth their keep. However, she'll only engage in pranks and trickery if she is comfortable with a person and is sure that they won't be agitated by her antics.

"Personally, I'd say that my life is an open book. What you see is what I am."
Fay fancies that she is the same on the inside that she is on the outside, however in reality the circumstances stand very differently. She is always altering her personality to suit those that she is with, despite the fact that she isn't very aware of it. She very rarely conforms with her 'true personality', and instead her faltering and adapting nature seems to be the heart of who she is. Many who realize her changeable nature often wonder what she is 'really' like, but nobody ever seems to have found out.

"I drove my sister insane with my illusions."
Emily Heathcliff, fourteen, was induced to a mental health facility after attempting suicide at age twelve. She is dealing with extreme depression and is prone to outbursts, apparently 'seeing' things such as demons chasing her. This seems to have started at age six but was put down to an 'active imagination', however as it escalated over the years Emily became shunned both at home and at school. The cause of these disillusioned sightings was never confirmed, and it was decided that there was something wrong with the girl herself - however, Fay had been secretly tormenting her younger sister through the years; starting when she got annoyed with the other girl while she was younger and forced to keep doing so to cover up her tracks.

"Nature, not nurture."
Fay believes that the situation she was born in affected her more than the people who surround her. As she adjusts depending on the person she is talking to, this is more of a passing change and therefore the environment that she adapted to seems to affect her more - making this line of thought ring true.

"Unlike some others, I did so on my own initiative. The government had nothing to do with it."
Once Fay realized that she was a mage, she sought out methods of honing her practice and managed to find MTFS - admittedly with some government assistance. She willingly complied with their commands however.

"My family was nice. I like them well enough. My sister used to annoy me a lot, but that doesn't matter as much now I guess. Her being in a mental institute and all."
Fay has a healthy relations with her mother and father, though they are unaware of her powers. Her sister is another story entirely, the two siblings had intense and sometimes violent feuds that lasted for years on end. There was rarely a point in either's life where they weren't angry with one another, and Fay was driven to using her magic to torment her sister in the end. It is something that she regrets, but not something she would undo.

"Some high and mighty school this is, having technical errors like this."

ERROR...
Reconnecting...

"Sure, take your time. I have all the time in the world."
Connected.

"I can twist your sense of reality."
Fay is capable of messing with a person's senses and play with their sense of reality. Essentially, she is able to input an awake and conscious person into a dream of her own construction - it takes more of her energy the more further removed from the victim's current surroundings she tries to make the dream. However, she is also capable of messing with people in their sleep - it is a lot easier for her, though sometimes it doesn't leave as strong of a mark. She's an Imaginus / 'Imaginer'.

• Love
Reactions: Crysodic
"Oh dear... Well, I have to apply sooner or later.
Don't back down because there's so much to type. It's just several paragraphs... or so..."

Ambra Galeshire
"You're not going to search me and my family up on the internet... right?"

"Hold on! You can't take a pic of this ugly mug!! I can't get up...!
is that a bird in the kit-"

317487_mn66com.gif

"..."
"No bird..."
"Can we take another picture?"

Female
"Take my word on this... Don't even think about checking moi."

Heterosexual
"Heh-ter-oh-sex-oo-al... funny word."

Human
"Um... were you expecting an alien?"

Six-teen
"...Next question..."

Vancouver, Canada
"I suppose you expect me to talk with "ab-oo-t", and "eh", huh? And no! Canada isn't all
a frigid and snowy place where we all live in igloos and have polar bears for pets!
...Please don't track down my home."

"First section?! Aw, man..."

"My mom said I can't live with her and the family with my magic and told me to apply
for this... She's not a terrible mother..."

"Believe it or not, Hockey! ...Ok, I'm not the best at it... I do skate well though! Also,
sketching and sculpting. My dad did always say I was light on my feat.
And I have a knack at sleeping"

"Cooking... Staying up early... Being left alone... Night-time stuff... Gore... Horror...
Stress... Being under pressure... You name it!
Also, I don't really work on strength, durability, and all that. So if I fall from a certain
height, get punched or kicked... I'm done..."

Darkness/night time
Internet(chat-roulette, Omegle... all that stalker stuff)
Blood
Clowns
Dolls
Becoming derelict
The zombie apocalypse

"Are y'all going to set up a prank on me? Really... Fears... Goodness..."

"I think it's safe to say I am quite friendly, but easy to creep out. It's challenging to know when
and when not to expose what I really think of things, I will give you that to jot down as well.
If anyone thoroughly creeps me out, it takes some effort to look at them the same again... I
can't put up with perves and stalkers and...
Am I supposed to type this?"

"Well... Because of this "doesn't know when and when not to expose what I really think", I
often bottle up my feelings inside myself. I think I stay tough when it comes to the whole not-
letting-myself-explode-into-tears thing, but apparently, I don't."

(Ambra was raped several months ago, but she, herself, wouldn't say it.)
"Oyh...
Well, I did steal a lot of cookies from the cookie-jar when i was younger...
I do, sometimes, have a quick look at girls, but I don't think that is considered as Bi. And about
the whole can't-deal-with-perves/creeps, I do find shorty short shorts attractive on myself.
Me. Moi. I just can't seem to agree with any other shorts. I know that those weirdos will...
look... but It's my choice... Are these secrets?"

"You better congratulate me for typing that much..."

"Uh... Parents, school, siblings and a cat, I guess."

"Didn't I answer a question like this already? Well, like I said before, my mother
forced me to."

"My parents are divorced, and my big brother usually keeps me in order. My dad talks
a lot and is really overprotective, but he's really fun. My
mom doesn't seem the most
thrilled to see us. My parents don't meet, ever, because they really just fight now."

"Error...?"

"Please let there be no fourth secti-"

ERROR...
"...Mom?... I shouldn't have gotten a laptop...."
Reconnecting...
"...Please don't jump scare me..."
Connected.
"...Oh, thank goodness I didn't bust it."

"..."
"Where's my coffee?"

"W-... wh-at kind of... po-w..ers do you... ha-have?
Well, it's kind of like geokinesis, but I can't really manipulate the earth into my own shapes,
I can take some chunks of the ground, or plants, and form them into these adorable little
creatures. "

"No strange virus script? A-ight...
what an interesting experience and performance."

Count me up! Give me some time to make a character though. lots of information to read here :D

"I can't think of any sarcastic commentary for this one."
Kirizaki Harumi

8xlsgz.jpg

"Hah. I struck a dramatic pose. Howd'you like THAT, machine?"

"You really are a machine then, if you can't tell from the picture."
Female

"I'm not interested in that kind of thing."
Asexual

"Whoever wrote this test is stupid, giving me the answer straight off."
Human

"I've got to the point where I don't even remember."

"From now on I'm referring to you as Stalker-bot"
Somewhere in America. (I don't know any specific locations there)

"Because some men in fancy suits told me to."
She wants to prove her own power.

"What does it matter? Anyone can do those things."
Phenomenal mathematics ability - can calculate things in a fraction of a second.
Highly analytical and almost always knows what the outcome of something will be.
Can speak English and Japanese perfectly, but cannot read most Japanese due to never learning the Kanji.

"Things I don't need to be able to do."
The list is too long to write but includes things like art, music, and social studies.

"I'm not weak. I don't fear things."
Though she says that, Harumi is afraid of puppets and anything that generally emits a feeling of being empty. Also, dogs.

"Have I not made enough sarcastic comments for you to tell yet?"
Harumi is cold and distant in general, and nearly everything she says is criticising something. In public, she is serious and has no sense of humour.

"As if I'd tell that to you."
In situations where she's only with friends, she's a much nicer person and her personality almost backflips.

"Well it's not going to be a secret anymore is it? Ahem. Hashtag Rekt"
Harumi is a closet otaku, and has an incredible fondness for cute things, particularly anime girls.

"I don't care enough to think about it."
Harumi has always despised stupidity, and since she's so phenomenally bright in comparison to everyone else, this has led her to despise nearly everyone.

"That was already a question. Can you give me the contact details of the person who wrote this test so that I can complain?"
Harumi has no attachments to anything in her life besides her hobby, so decided to attend purely to show off her power.

"Eh. Average I guess."
Harumi's father was from Japan, and her mother from America. They spoke Japanese inside the home due to her father not knowing much english, but they remained in America due to her mother's work as a CEO of a large company. She has more than enough money, but doesn't use it for much beyond buying anime-related merchandise and on becoming a massive whale on online games.

ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.

"The fuck is this? Get a better programmer!"
Irregular Progressus - Recode (May or may not actually be of Progressus level power, but due to her calculation abilities, it is a lot stronger than usual.)
The universe is defined by a huge quantity of codes, with each object having many codes unique to it and acting upon it. These codes are essentially mathematical equations. At a glance, she can learn the equations of an object, and can alter the parameters they use. She can change the trajectory of an object instantaneously, even reversing it completely, and given enough time, she can turn one object entirely into another. This would take at least half an hour to do even just to turn a marble into a pebble, due to having to change the parameters in every equation affecting the marble, one by one. She has to be able to see the object, so she cannot change the equations affecting something that she does not have line of sight to, nor can she affect something that light passes through instead of bouncing off, such as thermal energy, since the information she uses is carried on the photons. She also can't manipulate anything that could be classed as "alive", since they contain parameters that are constantly changing.

"If this broke my computer somehow, I'm suing someone."

Last edited:
Ahh hello computer guy...thing uhh my name is Keon Celane!

Uhh alright just give me a sec, gotta get good for the ladies. Wait, I am allowed to eat in here right, I mean I just got finished working out and all.
3896999-animeboy.png

My current gender is Male and I don't feel that changing anytime soon.

I guess you could call me a Straight Shot! Oh maybe jokes aren't the best thing, uhh I am heterosexual.

I am human 100% oh well I guess I wouldn't know if it was 100% but still pretty sure I am human.

I am a big boy at the age of 18.

I was born in the land of San Deigo, California I am allowed to walk shirtless here right, it wont be too cold?

D-damn I have never been good at the mental stuff, but oh well.

Well there are two reasons, one for the abnormal power I have which is interesting and I want to learn how to use it, and the other I wanna meet people like me!

I guess you can say I have a lot so here let me make a list for yah!
☨Running☨
I am really good at Track.
☨Parkour☨
San Degio has a lot of good places to jump..
☨Althletics in general☨
People always said I can do just about anything.
☨Mai Thai Boxing☨
Another thing I really enjoy to do.
☨Making friends☨
I have always been social.

Ok there are a lot of these.
☨Tests☨

I am surprised I have done so good at this one.
☨Keeping promises☨
I have a really bad streak of letting people down.
☨Stopping himself☨
I tend to push myself to far.
☨Leaving others alone☨
I guess I am just annoying in general.
☨Being alone☨
I hate the feeling.
Trusting Adults☨
I have my reasons.

Fears......well I guess a fear I have is my Dad coming back.

In public I am a really chill, cool guy. I usually don't worry that much and am to laid back for my own good, though I always accept a challenge and if I wanna do something then I will.

I guess you could say I am very lonely person when alone, I have a lot of nightmares and I usually stay around others just in case, but in general alone I am either sad, angry, scared or working out.

A secret, well if you don't tell anyone....when I was younger my Dad beat me a lot when I was older I snapped and turns out I was stronger.....I haven't seen him since.

Err the what part?

I guess you could say my Dad while he was the worst person ever he made me tough and made me rely on friends like how I do now.

It was in a way revenge against my father, I want to show him that I can do things and that I am not helpless, if I ever see him again that is.

Well the reason my Dad has been talked about so much is because my Mother died as a young age, so for me it was always me and hi until about last year and as I have said we had a somewhat horrible relationship.

Damn did I break it?!

ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.
Oh I guess this is happening, well let me just *Proceeds to hit computer* Ahh there we go!

Well I guess I couldn't say I didn't expect this question so here it goes. My power is a very physical one I mean I am already very althletic and well overall physically set, but my powers pushes the limits I just call it Zone since it is like when someone is "In the zone." And pushes all physical things such as, Strength, Reaction Time, and Speed as that is all I can get down right now to maximum, only for a limited amount of time of course, really the more I push the less time I have.

Awesome! I hope I didn't mess up or anything.

Whoa...everyone is creating characters so fast...I would like to request a spot just in case there is another boom of characters XD

I should have mine up in a day or two.

What's the Arena made out of? Is it a Colosseum-style arena with a sandy floor and high walls with viewing platforms, or is it more of a hunger-games style thing with multiple different terrains and a large size that would allow for complicated and fun team battles? Or is it a small room somewhere?

That is an excellent question! I was planning on having it be hunger-games style. It'll look like a regular building, but the inside is massive. The terrain will be different every time you enter the arena, so you cannot always expect the same area of play. Large team battles are very much welcome! I'd actually love to hold one of those as our- Oops. I almost said too much. Hehe. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.