Matched. Placed. Perfection. (OOC and Sign-ups!) Sorry! Closed Now!!

Department of Defense

Order of Generals [5 elected senior officers that dictate and preside over every policy and action]

Watchmen
Mission: Enforce curfew; Investigate suspicious activity; Investigate flagged behavior; Monitor large-scale security and protection systems; Detain and question suspects

Commandant of the Watch
Lieutenant of the Watch [1 per region]
Watch Commander [1 per city, 2 per capital]
Watch Captain [1 per garrison]
Watchmen

Tactical Crowd Suppression –TCS
Mission: Regulate crowds during Society functions [parades, galas, etc.]; Maintain readiness for raids, mobs and insurgents; Detain suspects [Interrogations will be performed by Watchmen]; Staff holding and processing facilities for criminals of Society

Sergeant Major
Lieutenant [1 per region]
Commander [1 per city, 2 per capital]
Captain [1 per garrison]
Sergeant [2 per garrison]
Private

Security
Mission: Monitor security and protection systems for official buildings and structures; Investigate suspicious activity; provide security details for officials and VIPs; Enforce building regulations; Detain and question suspects

Security Chief
Commander [1 per facility]
Captain of the Guard [1 per shift]
Sergeant [2 per shift]
Security Officer

*Bear in mind we are just one year into our jobs so start at the bottom, kids.
**I made three branches so our three 'security' characters can all be something different
***The number of garrisons depends on the population in each city

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Luella is going to love being a security officer.
I say that fairly loosely, though. :P

Reactions: WarriorHeart
He got the invitation, so I was thinking if he got it, maybe his dad drove him to somewhere random and he went inside of the tunnels. I'll edit the whole 'chasing Lochlin part out' if WH decides to go somewhere else.

@Zeon
1. Loch is not going to the meeting.

2. If I had entered the meeting, you cannot 'hijack' or 'auto' another player's character. This means if you make an action [strike, frisk, handshake, high-five, anything] you cannot dictate how my character responds [i.e. being tackled, running away].

We are writing a story together, all of us, and to do so requires cooperation. If you intend to interact with the character of someone else and have anything other than conversation in mind, please use the OOC thread or PM to discuss your idea and how it can be mutually played out.

EDIT: Removed rogue Strikethrough

Yeah, sorry, I get a bit carried away with my writing sometimes... :bananaman::bananaman: < Ooh, look what I found :D I guess I am still new here.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
It's perfectly alright. Everyone can understand wanting to escalate a plot. If you are unsure of something or have an idea, just bring it to ooc.

I'll make a post tomorrow my lovely's. Hopefully that will give everyone time to get to the Resistance meeting. I'll assign the leader of the resistance and SHE will be a NPC

I will hopefully post tomorrow as well, but if I don't just know you all have not been forgotten! ^-^

So um, either blame me for not reading things thoroughly or blame something else, but where and how are these people getting the invites to the Resistance meeting? I'm a little strapped for time right now, else I would read it all over again. ^^;; I've got nine replies including one for here to do today, what a fun venture.

@Infinitude Cosmogenesis
Along with what Zeon said, our characters are either overhearing snippets of conversation about the resistance meetings or they have friends/strangers giving them the information.

@Adira, do we have to wait a certain amount of time before meeting our matches? I though I saw someone talking about waiting like a week in the IC for a formal ceremony.

@Adira, do we have to wait a certain amount of time before meeting our matches? I though I saw someone talking about waiting like a week in the IC for a formal ceremony.
@Infi I read the same thing too, and I personally was going to wait the week, but the majority of out chara's are going to the resistance meeting, and most will probably (Not up to me tho, just an assumption) end up meeting like Zeon and My own character because he is helping with the scanning of recruits. I think IF they aren't going/ weren't going they wouldn't meet, but this is different then the *normal* matching ceremonies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could it just be a case of 'I didn't see you at all at this meeting'? I'm sure, with the amount of people there, it could be viable depending on how the next few posts go along.
Also I'm having trouble tagging people. Hmm.

WH's character isn't going, so you'll have to meet him in the Ceremony or any other means.

@Infi Sounds good. In regards to tagging, if the drop down doesn't show up, just type the name.

@Zeon You should read my last post again.

Reactions: Ty Lee
Another question: if our character didn't go to the meeting at the matching, will they be able to still go when they return a week later, if that is the plan?