Matched. Placed. Perfection. (OOC and Sign-ups!) Sorry! Closed Now!!

Well then... I guess I'm your man.

-staples his son's shoes to the floor so WH can make a CS-

::Full Name:: Lochlin Mason Penn
::Nickname:: Loch [pronounced 'lock']
::Age:: 17
::Gender:: Male
::Job:: Watchman –Curfew Enforcement
::Match:: Luella

::Appearance::
001-men-christian-bale-equilibrium-www.huy.com.ua.jpg

Equilibrium_Still0536.jpg
::Height:: 6'2"
::Weight:: 215 lbs.
::Eye Color:: Brown
::Hair Color:: Brown

::Birthday:: 03.21.2028
::Hometown:: Capital City, Grandia Province
::Family:: Rick [father], Colleen [mother], Stewart [brother], Emily [sister]
::History:: Loch is all about society. His father is Commandant of the Watch. His big brother is a Watch Commander. His mother and sister are both administrators within the infrastructure of society. He was raised to believe in the system and protect it. Loch spends most of his time training both physical and mental. His mother watched her oldest son miss a good portion of his education because he was learning tactics, strategies and combat techniques. She insisted that Loch be well-rounded. To her credit, he is just that. Loch is a brilliant young man who is well versed in many things; weapons, security, politics, law, music, art, dance and even horticulture.
::Friends:: His fellow Watchmen

::Personality::
::One Unique thing about you:: In the eyes of Society, Loch is perfect.
::Sexual Orientation:: Straight
::Strengths::
Strong
Fast
Intelligent
Adaptive
Skilled conversationalist
Excellent at resolving conflict
Problem Solver
Compassionate

::Weaknesses::
Stubborn
Predictable
Impatient
Rigid
Intolerant of anti-society chatter/action
Can't admit he's wrong
Arrogant

::Likes::
Fine cuisine
Good music [classical, jazz]
Dancing
Structure
Discipline
Society
Nature
Family

::Dislikes::
Complainers/Whiners
Anti-society anything
Chaos/Anarchy
Fake people
People who do things to excess
Unappreciative people

::Thoughts about Society:: Society is the reason we are all alive. Be grateful and show respect.
::Other:: Loch is being considered for a promotion. He would be the youngest man to receive the position beating out his father and brother who achieved the rank of Watch Captain at 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lilpuff
Matches
Luella Cameron Granger- Played by @Infinitude Cosmogenesis
and

Lochlin Mason Penn- Played by @WarriorHeart
(Matched based on interests in Security)
~~***~~***~~
Esther Brooks- Played by @mikailgirl
and

James Dale- Played by @Princess of the Teacup
(Matched based on Similar personalities)
~~***~~***~~

Lily Mae Evans- Played by Adira
and

Devlin Joseph Lockton-Played by @Scout
(Matched based on similar personalities)
~~***~~***~~
Gail Porter- Played by @Lilpuff
and
Alexander Sopa Davids- Played by @Sashakiki
~~****~~***~~

Now to explain more about the matching process and posting!
-Matching is revealed to your character in a small room on a computer screen, most likely you have never met this person. You will meet your match a week later at a society designated place, whether this be a park, a restaurant, or an activities place. Courtship begins immediately after meeting, kissing touching hand holding and hugs are all allowed. NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY. Now The resistance will come into play when you attend the matching ceremony, maybe your friend told you about the resistance meeting or maybe you got curious and stumbled into the secret tunnels under Society, where the resistance is held. Whether you join or not is up to you, though you can't just give the resistance away. Battles between Society and Resistance will take place quite often. The Role-play will end when the Resistance takes down Society and begins a new era of control known as The Freedom Era.

You will be allowed to post in the actual role-play when you edit your Character Sheet to include your match. If you have not done so by Thursday I will ask you too, if not you will be replaced. Thank you guys! <3

Edited! :)

Also, is the link up, or are you still making it?

Updated. Thanks for giving me the lesbian...:p

(If you could make a teensy little spot for me, it would be cool)
::Full Name:: Aiden Gale (Aiden=Fire, Gale is self-explanatory)
::Nickname:: Stormfire
::Age:: 17
::Gender:: Male
::Job:: Soldier (or any thing related to the law like a police officer) Also a resistance member, does inside jobs
::Match:: Delilah Nash
::Appearance::
Post_apocalyptic_zombie_survivor_concept_by_bakirasan-d4ezf1m.jpg

::Height:: 6'2
::Weight:: 161
::Eye Color:: Metallic grey
::Hair Color:: Black
::Birthday:: July 4, 2028
::Hometown:: Camal Province
::Family:: Nicole Gale (Mother- Deceased) Robert Gale (Father- Deceased) Claire (Younger sister, 12- Alive)
::History:: Aiden was born to two Resistance members in the Camal Province, and they secretly told him about the Resistance before they died mysteriously. Aiden suspects Society found them and executed them. Thinking this, he enlisted into the Resistance having to care for his little sister.
::Friends:: So much....
::Crush:: Lily Mae Evans
::Personality:: Kindest of the kind, Aiden isn't much of a fighter, unless he has to. He likes making friends, hanging out with them, and such. He's honest, ambitious, and known for his great ideas, he takes risks, and he's very bright.
::One Unique thing about you:: He notices things others don't.
::Sexual Orientation:: Straight
::Strengths:: Very fast, stealthy, strong, can manipulate people into doing what he wants, agile, inspirational
::Weaknesses:: Society has eyes on him, he has to lay low, too caring (serious about things when he says it), and he is very sensitive to others' thoughts
::Likes:: Women, weapons, wolves, history, gymnastics
::Dislikes::Society, losing, showboats, bullies, people who support Society
::Thoughts about Society:: Society can suck my dick. (He has strong feelings against them, since they're so controlling.)
::Other::Perfection is our downfall.

There aren't any spots left...sorry dude :/

That's what I was thinking! I loved the Giver! :)

I want to watch the movie now, but I'm afraid they blew it like they did with the first Hunger Games...

Oh, they did. Nothing like the book. In the movie,
Asher is a pilot. I didn't even want to watch the rest after I found that out.

WHAT. NO. NO WAY. HE DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE ONE! Oh wait. I was thinking of Jonas, xD

I KNOW!!! And...
they were all 15 instead of 12 and there were just so many innacuracies it was so annoying.

What the hell?! I am going to murder the director. MURDEEEERRR