3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, love, Yaoi, supernatural, humorous, magical, modern, Medieval, action,
Now a days the supernatural hide from view of the humans while they realize some humans do know about them but will never tell. There is this thing some of the supernatural is to own something. Either it be another supernatural or a human they want something to call theirs and to do whatever they want with it. There is this small community where the supernatural can do as they please and own people from the outside because the people in the town are all wanting to be masters. And one especially has the worst craving of all.

Name:
Bio:
Picture:

Name: Damien. ((Real name Aharnish Dynadin Adael))
Race: Egyptian god/ Greek god
Likes: a slave doing everything he tells him to do, being in control, taking/giving depending on his mood, a challenge
Dislikes: people scratching him, not being in control, when the challenger wins
Bio: all his life he wanted a slave for himself. He wanted something to be his slave and do whatever he wants. To Damien he wanted to have complete control of someone. He didn't care if they didn't trust him. He wanted to have control of their life and what they do. He always seemed to be alone but the dominance power he let of was high. The usual people who are less dominant bow their head to him but he never really has control of them they just are doing that just so they respect him. He also is wealthy and well amazing at everything.
Picture:
image.jpg

Name or what she goes by: Merry
Picture:
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Somali
Race: Druid
Likes: Mint Chocolate Ice Cream, Flowers, Piercings, Soccer, and Summer Time
Dislikes: Jaw Breakers, Ivy Plants, Tattoos, Football, and Winter Time
Bio: Somali is from Brazil, he came to American four years ago and he became a great soccer player. He only has an American Mother whom adopted him, he lived in Florida so it was hard to get cold. He got his Druid powers from his mother so now he can turn into almost any animal but only that was fast.
Picture: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/246/c/9/anime_boy_2_png_by_bloomsama-d6kw8zg.png

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
That will be easy. I don't have any pictures now that I could choose from but I just copy the website thingy go to my signature when you click on your name at the top left and then find my signature then you click on it you will get a page like the post thing right now. Then I click onto the picture on the menu bar that's green and put the website thing in the thing