master x slave need a very submissive female

T

takeshi dragnel

Original poster
One day at a slave auction a slave broke the records by being worth $100,000,000 she was the most well trained slave there she was happy with the thought she was getting bought

This is a long term rp with any length replies you think is good please reply to this thread if you are interested

One day at a slave auction a slave broke the records by being worth $100,000,000 she was the most well trained slave there she was happy with the thought she was getting bought

This is a long term rp with any length replies you think is good please reply to this thread if you are interested
Im willing to try

I'd do this with you if you still want one

Excuse me but may I join this rp with you cause I would be honored.