Master Roleplay Partner Search (Looking for Male Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I'm a bit tired of making multiple threads searching for partners, so I'm going to make one, rather huge listing to try and keep up to date whenever I have room for another rp or two. Right now I am currently looking for two partners with various plots and pairings open

I am an advanced writer. My minimum posts are four paragraphs, and I have no limit of how many I will write. I usually give what I'm given though. I prefer quality over quantity, but if you're just throwing together a bunch of words together I will have a tough time trying to respond. Just a warning.

I prefer using realistic images for my characters You don't have to, but I'm just warning ahead of time, because I have someone drop out of a rp for using a realistic picture instead of anime.

Depending on what's going on in my life I can post multiple times a day, to at least once a day If that's going to change, I will warn you ahead of time. I'm willing to work with however many posts you can give me, just let me know. Warning: At the moment I am having troubles with my muse. Posting will vary from once a day to once a week if I'm having trouble. I'm hoping to find a partner that will help pull me out of my funk, but if not it'll work itself out eventually.

I do prefer to have female main characters, but I always play multiple other characters of all genders and orientations. I don't do MxM or FxF, sorry.

I will not play male in a MxF pairing….I just can't do it. I also do not double.

I'm fine with all adult content, as long as my partner is over the age of 18.

I do not do short posts. I'm sorry, I just can't do it. If you are intimidated by long posts, I'm not a good partner for you.
I don't do pure smut! I just can't. I get bored with it easily. I need some veggies with my meat.

If you're can only post once a week that's fine. If you can post a dozen times a day, that's fine too. Just let me know ahead of time if you're going to take longer to reply. I'm fairly understanding, and I promise I won't get mad!

Someone who can post at least once a day, if possible.

Someone who will contribute to the story and not leave all the work to me.

Someone who can post multiple paragraphs, and is capable of Advanced writing.
OOC works for me, but it's not necessary that we become best friends, although I do enjoy chatting with my partners.

Now onto Plots!
Plots I am most interested in, green
These plots are centered more around story, world, and character development. Romance can play a part in them, but it is mostly optional.

The world that the roleplay takes place in is neither medieval, nor modern, but a combination of the two in a sense. Weapons are all steel, no guns, bombs, or anything of that nature. There are trains and ships, along with basic electricity and indoor plumbing.

The story begins with two families of assassins who have been feuding for the past century. The bloodshed had spilled into the streets of their country, forcing the king to take action. Believing that he has found the perfect solution he makes a decree; the eldest daughter of one family is to marry the eldest son of the opposing family. They are given one month's time to prepare for the wedding, and a year after their marriage to concieve a child to verify that they are living as man and wife.

I am looking for someone to play the eldest son, and the members of the opposing family. I will play the eldest daughter, and her family.

I would like someone who can give me high quality paragraphs. Yes, I will be looking at previous posts and making requests for writing samples if there are none. (Sorry, I'm picky!)

There will be violence, and gore, and I absolutely do not limit it.

The romantic aspect is optional.

She had talent that most men could only dream of. Her father, a world renowned weaponsmith having taught her how to wield a weapon from a very young age. She took to it like a duck to water, her skills surpassing even those in the Royal Guard. There was not a single man who could beat her, not even the king's more powerful knight.

The posters for the challenge pique her interest, a calling for all swordsmen of great skill to earn their place in the Royal Guard as the prince, and sole heir to the throne's guard. Try as she might to put the challenge out of her mind, she knows that she will be able to beat all who answer the call. It's not her pride that lures her, but a sense of duty in protecting her country's future leader.

Disguising herself as a man, she enters the contest and, as predicted, wins. It is only when asked to reveal her face that the truth comes out that the greatest swordsman in the country happens to be a young woman no older than nineteen. The king is furious, insisting that his son could not possibly protected by a woman and demands that the man who took second place be named as his son's guard. The prince however, stands by the promise of the contest, informing his father that she is now his personal guard. The relationship between the two is shaky at first, with the prince taunting and teasing the woman (All in good fun of course!), but she soon proves herself when she saves his life from an assassin.

Realizing that he made the right choice, the prince begins to trust the young woman with not only his life, but his counsel as well. (There's a bit more to the plot, but it's still a WIP.)

Alright, that's about all I have for now. I'm sure I'll add things as they come up, which is usually fairly frequently. If you're interested, feel free to send me a PM or drop a line on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: DekuNightFury
I'd love to do queen/conquering king. I'm at a Prestige rating however, so I hope that's not too much!

I can do prestige, although I'll admit that until after the holidays my mind is going to be a bit fried. It's usually pretty hard to find advanced, and I think I've gotten one bite when I tried looking for prestige before. Unfortunately, he quit the site and our story died.

I completely understand. I'd love to start the conversation of a plot with you, as I promise I'm not going to quit the site any time soon, but I'll leave it up to you. :)

I'll pm you once shortly.

I like the idea of the step siblings thing, but was wondering if you'd be interested in a twist on the siblings thing. What about foster siblings? Or one biological child and the other is adopted. Something along those lines. If interested PM me.

Still looking. Sorry if I didn't respond to some people, I've been a bit absent minded the past week. >_<

The adopted/foster sibling idea might not work with the plot that I have in mind. =/

Added a few more ideas.

Added another plot.

If you're still looking, the plot about a loner girl and her brother leaves for Basic intrigued me, seems like something I could get into.

If you're not looking or maybe itching to do another plot idea, just let me know! Feel free to drop a PM, I'm just here to express some interest.

~ Cheers.

One more slot left!

The third plot reminds me of a book that I read. I'm curious if you are still looking for a partner or not because I would love to give that one a try Because I liked the idea in the book. Let me know if you're interested in doing that one. If not then good luck and happy holidays.

These plots are excellent. I'm definitely interested in arranging something with you if you're still looking. I have a lot of experience playing male roles, if that's what you're looking for, but I totally understand if you're looking for an actual guy to be playing the roles.

Let me know if you're interested.

Nah, I'm not looking for an actual guy, just someone who can play one that isn't stereotypical and predictable like mine tend to turn out. lol

@lostnfound and CelestialCellar, send me a PM if you're still interested.

Going to open this back up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.