Master and Servant

H

Hecate Trivia

Original poster
<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> Alessia was not one to hate people without knowing them, but at this moment, she hated every one of the potential bidders in the auction room. If she hadn't been chained inside the cage and hadn't been wearing a collar inscribed with sigils that made her powerless, she would have killed as many of the disgusting scum as she could before getting out of there.

It wasn't the fact that she was going to be auctioned off to someone. No, it was the fact that she hadn't chosen to be in this position. The succubus had been auctioned off as a sex slave before, except she had chosen to do that. All of the bidders had been human, and so it had served as a way to get nourishment.

This, however, was a different situation. She had been grabbed off the street while looking for potential prey, and as if that wasn't bad enough, it seemed the animals that ran this auction served only supernatural creatures. There was absolutely nothing redeeming about this situation.

She noted with some amusement that her kidnappers had chosen to change all of the other demons and angels', except for her. Oh no, they let her keep her rather short, tight-fitting red dress.

Alessia and her cage were rolled onto the stage, and the auctioneer immediately started speaking. "We're very lucky to have a succubus up for auction tonight! Given the scarcity of succubi on the market, let's start the bidding at…5000!"

She would have screamed and fought and snarled, but she didn't want to give anyone in the audience any sort of satisfaction. So instead, as the bids went higher, she sat in the corner of her cage looking extremely disinterested.

Archon was at the front of the crowd of bidders, nearest to the stage. He always was, he needed a good view of the merchandise before he chose to bid. He sat still and quietly as several demons and angels were auctioned off. By the sudden jumps in bids on worthless slaves, he could tell that most people in the rowdy crowd were amateurs. He began to lose interest near the end of the auction, when the slaves who had been used to exhaustion were the ones being sold. He took that opportunity to survey his neighbors. A young angel sat on his right side. She seemed as disinterested as he did and he nearly decided to make conversation when the man on her right suddenly jumped in his seat. "A succubus!" he whispered to the woman. Or rather... "whispered." Archon's head swiveled from the angel to the stage. He was right. Sitting in a cage looking most pouty was so obviously, a succubus.

Archon's interest was suddenly regained. He sat straight in his seat and eyed the girl. Her tight red dress hugged her curves and showed definite cleavage. She looked a bit defiant and, by the glint in her eyes, he could tell she was taken unwillingly. "Let's start the bidding at 5,00!" the auctioneer bellowed. Ugh, his voice. Archon would have gladly shot him in the head already if it wouldn't have drawn attention. The bids rose quickly. A succubus. Archon's pants began to feel a little uncomfortable around his waist. To own a succubus. It would be delightful.

Unlike the amateurs at the auction, Archon hadn't been bidding up until now. He also didn't have a budget. So whilst the lust-filled pigs got the bids up to 12,000, Archon was simply calculating how quickly he could get the cash to pay for her. The bids hit 16,000 and he was bored. "75,000!" he called out. The crowd went silent. Not only was that sum too high for them to pay, nobody would dare bid against him anyways. Archon had a bit of a reputation.

The auctioneer looked at him with a bit of surprise. "..Seventy... Seventy-five thousand!" He glanced down nervously at Archon who simply crossed his arms and sat back in his chair. "Going once!... Going twice!... Sold!" Archon smiled a bit, but this slight show of emotion was instantly gone. He caught gaze with the succubus and winked.

{{Sorry I took so long. Dinner. }}

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> Alessia remained aloof from the bidding, even as the bids soared higher. It didn't matter who ended up getting her, when she was going to hate them regardless. What she focused on was images of ripping apart the bastards that did this to her, and then freeing the others who were captured, just because lost "merchandise" meant lost profit. When someone bid 75,000, she finally glanced towards the crowd, if only to know whom she would have to add her revenge fantasy.

She could've told he was a demon even if he hadn't had the aura of one. The fact that she was being purchased by a fellow demon, albeit he was different type of demon, failed to affect her.

When the male made eye contact with her and winked, she glared at him, but before she could further show her distaste for him, she was being wheeled off to where she would be picked up by the demon.

As the blonde waited to be dragged away by the man she intended to make as miserable as possible, she wondered where exactly he would take her. Would he take her to Hell? Fuck. If she had to live in Hell, where would she get food? She couldn't feed off of demons or human spirits. Why was she even worrying about this? That was something her new "master" would have to deal with.

(Don't worry about it. :3 Sorry for the length. >_<)

Archon nodded at the men as they wheeled her cage off stage. He rose from his seat, turned to the crowd, a bit still awestruck, and bowed. With that, he walked off to the area he would pick up his new pet. When he got there, he could simply tell how much trouble she was going to be. He crouched down to her level and smirked at her. "Better get me a leash for this one," he murmured to the men. With a nod they scampered off to find him a leash with which to lead home his new toy. He examined the succubus, noticing every blemish, every curve, every hair. He grasped the bars that held her in and leaned close. "You don't want to be here do you?" Before she could answer, the men who fetched the leash returned with a chain. Archon straightened himself and took the chain. He motioned for them to release her. As soon as the door was open, he clasped the leash to her collar. With one hand he held her chain firm, with the other he stroked her hair. "I am you master now. Whether you like it or not, which you obviously don't, you will obey me. You will do as I say and you will call me master." He tugged her hair up a little and smirked. "I do not tolerate defiance and if you attempt such things, I will be sure you will not be able to move for a week. Am I clear?" He released her hair and straightened himself up, adjusting the suit he had dressed in for the auction.

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> Within a few moments of the demon's arrival, Alessia had decided that she couldn't stand him. She would have given anything in the world to be able to wipe that lordly smirk off his face and then rip his throat out. However, she did smile slightly when he said he would need a leash for her, but then her amusement quickly faded back into anger. She glowered at him before rolling her eyes at his question. He obviously had extraordinary powers of observation.

Alessia made no attempt to resist the demon up until the point where he stroked her hair. She recoiled from his touch violently and swatted at his hand. "Don't touch me," she hissed, glaring at him. His next words only fueled her decision to fight him.

If there was one thing Alessia could not stand, it was having her freedom taken away or people acting like she didn't have any freedom. She would have lunged for his throat right then and there, but his grip on the leash prevented her from doing so.

"You are not my master, and I will not obey you," she spat venomously, her expression completely defiant. His threat did little to frighten or discourage her. Alessia could handle pain, and she knew how to cope with it. The succubus smirked at him. "I suppose I won't be moving from now on then."

Archon dropped the leash and grabbed the succubus' wrists. He twisted them hard, forcing her to her knees. His face showed how furious he was with her defiance. With one hand he held both wrists, with the other he held her chin and tilted her head up. He held tightly with both hands, not allowing her to move. "I am your master and you will do what I say!" He spat at her. His face was twisted with his disgust. He pulled her to her feet and grabbed her shoulders firmly. "Listen to me, creature. I bought you, you are my property now and I can do what I want with you, when I want to." He grabbed her leash again and began dragging her to his car.

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> Alessia smiled as the demon's face contorted with rage. Angering him might cause her more pain, but it was worth it. She made no sign that his grip on her wrists caused her anything but minor pain, and of course it didn't. She had developed a high pain tolerance over her 2000 years of existence, so something like this only caused her minor discomfort. What she did show was a strange mixture of amusement and anger.

"I'm my own master, and if I decide to do anything you say, it'll be because I choose to, not because you told me to." The succubus's words were emphatic and amused, and she only watched, as he seemed to become more furious. Good. If enraging the demon was the only way she could get back at him, then she would gladly continue doing so. Witnessing his ire managed to soothe her own.

"I am not your property. You might have bought me, but that doesn't mean I have to do anything you say. The only thing purchasing me has ensured is that I'm going to do everything I can to make you miserable," Alessia replied coolly. With those words, she let the fiend drag her to his vehicle.

Archon shoved her into his car. The seats were long, almost like couches. He pressed down on her shoulders to force her to sit. The only thing that bound her was the leash on her collar. He decided to change that. Reaching under the seat, he pulled out an ankle binding. A chain followed but it grew taught as he drew it out farther, it was connected to the floor of the car under the seat. Reaching once more under the seat he pulled out handcuffs. He cuffed her hands tightly, causing her much discomfort. And with the succubus chained and unable to move, he took a seat beside her. "Drive," he ordered the driver, a young woman, human obviously. Her long hair was tucked into a tight bun and she wore nothing but a loose coat and a thong. The driver nodded and began the journey home.

Archon turned to his new pet and smirked. "You may think you are witty," he said. "You may think you do not have to do what I say, but you will soon find out that you ​do."

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> [FONT=&amp]The succubus was still smiling even as he shoved her into the car. As a matter of fact, her expression remained the same up until the demon sat next to her. If she hadn't been restrained, she would have used the opportunity to move as far away from him as possible. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She was too busy focusing on ignoring the discomfort in her wrists to notice him turn and smirk at him. The succubus's head was turned away from him, but she turned to face him when he began to speak. Alessia laughed in his face when he told her she had to do what he said. "What are you going to do to me if I don't? Kill me? Hurt me? I both of those much more appealing than having to spend any amount of time with you," the blonde said calmly but venomously before returning to looking out the window. [/FONT]

Archon laughed loudly. "My dear pet, you just gave away what would be your punishment!" He reached across with his arm and cupped her face in his hand. Leaning in close to her he whispered, "If spending time with me irks you so, then that's exactly what we will have." He kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue in her mouth and exploring his new territory. One hand held her face in place, not allowing her to move. With his other hand he explored her body, running his fingers over her breasts and down to her ass. He squeezed hard and kissed her harder.

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} </style>[FONT=&amp]"I am not your pet!" she spat viciously, an angry glint in her blue eyes. Alessia recoiled from his touch as if it hurt her. "Don't touch me!" The blonde struggled against her restraints, her face contorted in disgust. The male's next words caused her eyes to narrow to slits. Fuck. The succubus was about to give him a furious reply, when he pressed his lips against hers. She didn't get a chance to close her mouth before he stuck his tongue inside of her mouth. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]To make the situation even more unbearable, the demon's free hand ran over her body, squeezing her breasts and buttocks. The succubus gasped slightly when he squeezed her breast, trying to rid herself of the sensation. No. She did not want to be touched by this bastard, and she did not want this situation to go where she knew it was going. Alessia struggled against him, her cries of protest muffled by his mouth, and her body pressing against his as she fought. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Her struggles were obviously useless, and she searched for a method to get this to stop. Suddenly, an epiphany came to her and she bit down on his tongue. While he was in pain, she would use the opportunity to pull away from him. [/FONT]

Archon recoiled from the kiss in pain. "You horrible thing!" He lifted a hand and swung at her face, leaving a large red mark on her cheek. "What the hell is your problem?!" Furious with her attack on his mouth, he made a move so quick even a succubus couldn't realize what was happening. He grabbed her legs and lifted them onto the seat, placing one on either side of himself. SHe wasn't wearing underwear so it was easy to do what he did next. He quickly jammed his fingers into her slit, sawing in and out, hard. With the other hand he groped her ass and then moved up once again to her breasts. He pulled down the top of her dress and pinched her nipples. "If you refuse to do as I say, I will do what I want with you!" he yelled at her furiously. He quickened his hand and began pressing harder into her, knowing this would most definitely get his point across.

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> Alessia grinned and mentally congratulated herself right before he struck her. The blow failed to diminish her sense of satisfaction. If anything, it only served to increase it. "You are, obviously," she answered matter-of-factly. Her sense of victoriousness vanished; however, when he grabbed her legs and then repositioned them at such speed that she didn't understand what he was doing until it was too late.

Alessia bit back a cry as the demon forced his fingers inside of her repeatedly. Although the sensation of his digits being shoved in and out wasn't agonizing, it was certainly uncomfortable. She was consumed with rage and disgust, and she began to struggle wildly against him. "Stop!" Her voice was full of loathing and discomfort, yet there was still defiance in it.

"Why does it matter to you whether I submit to you or not? You're going to do want you to regardless!" she spat, just before he sped up the pace and increased the force. Alessia gasped, but she still didn't give in. She wouldn't bend to his will this easily.

Archon smiled, still pumping his fingers inside of her. "You're right, pet. I will do what I want. And you, will let me." He leaned in between her legs and began kissing her inner thighs, slowing down his movements and being a bit more gentle. He kissed up, closer to her wet pussy. He played with her with his tongue, flicking and sucking lightly, his fingers still inside of her. He continued to play with her like this, occasionally looking up to see her expression. The bulge in his pants became extremely uncomfortable. He wanted to do so much more to her. But later. Tonight maybe. Not in his new car.

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> "I'm not your pet! I have a name!" Alessia snapped as she squired against him. "I won't let you do what you want to me! My body might enjoy it, but my mind isn't going to." Although, Alessia, as a succubus, got more pleasure out of sex, she couldn't be overwhelmed mentally by their sexual instincts. In order to survive, she was far more capable of thinking without being affected by euphoria, and thus her behavior and thoughts were less likely to influenced during sex by her partner.

She bit her lip as the demon's lips pressed against her thighs and the pace at which he was thrusting his fingers into her became gentler. A tingle of pleasure surged through her. "Stop!" the succubus said, right before he began to use his tongue on her.

Alessia writhed as she moaned and pressed herself against him. "Ah, stop! Stop!" Her body wanted more, that much was obvious, but it was also apparent that she still hadn't given into him.

Archon slipped his fingers out of her and flicked his tongue in. He continued to eat her out, sliding one hand from her thighs to her ass and squeezing tightly. With the other he began thrusting his digits into her again. He lifted his head and looked at her smiling. "Oh pet, you know you are enjoying this," he spat the word pet, letting her know he would call her what he liked.

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> Alessia squirmed in ecstasy as his tongue explored her inner regions. "Ah… Stop! Ah~" Each of her demands that he stop was prefaced and followed by a moan, and at this point her juices were leaking onto the seat of the car and into the demon's mouth. "Mmm, if you can—ah—call me pet, can I—oh—call you a pathetic imbecile that no one would willingly submit to—ah—so he's willing to pay a ludicrous amount of money for a slave? I could just call you pathetic in case—mm—that's too long." Her sentences were punctuated with cries of pleasure, but her tone was still extremely defiant and hostile.

Archon jammed his fingers into her again, moving more gently this time. Trying to cause her the pleasure that infuriated her so. He looked up and smiled as she attempted to speak through her moans of pleasure. "You can call me whatever you like, but the only thing you won't be punished for calling me, is master."

He ran his tongue along the outside of her again, continuing a rhythmic pumping of his fingers inside of her. Her pleasure and defiance mixed only made him want everything more.

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> The succubus's protests and cries of rapture became louder and more frequent. Alessia knew she was close to climaxing, but she refused to give into pleasure just yet. "I already told you that you aren't my master!" she screamed breathlessly.

Alessia squirmed almost maniacally as the demon slid his tongue across her outer lips, and her insides tightened around his fingers just as she let out a loud cry. Her body was consumed in and focused entirely on an inferno of pleasure, and she cursed herself for not being to hold out as long as she wanted to. She went limp, and for several moments, the only sound she made was panting.

"You fucking bastard! I'll kill you! I'm going to rip out your organs and shove them down your fucking throat!" Alessia roared, her face contorted in hatred.

Archon smirked ad slid his sticky fingers out of her. "That's all fine, dear." He stood from his seat as the car came to a slow stop. He opened that door and turned around to look at her. "Just get used to wearing those cuffs." He winked and hopped down from the car and into the driveway of an enormous white building. It had a large fountain in front, a sculpture of two women that were... Well... On either side of the porcelain white house were gardens. It being spring, they were already in bloom and the fragrance of the flowers greeted him as soon as the spring breeze hit his face. The driver got out and greeted him along with several maids in tiny vintage maid dresses. They wore stilettos which made them taller but still much shorter than Archon. The four woman began chattering amongst themselves, asking the driver what this new slave looked like and if she knew "how much master spent." Archon turned around and looked in the car at the succubus in her bonds once more. "Shut up!" he yelled at his servants. Their mouths shut quickly and they all turned to their master, curtsying, except for the driver who bowed do to her lack of skirt. "I want the new slave cleaned and dressed appropriately. Feed her and show her to her room afterwards. I want her ready for me after supper." He pointed to Alessia. "Dress her in something a little more... revealing than what she is wearing now." The maids nodded and began to undo her chains and pull her out of the car, leading her to the front door which was also white but had beautiful engraving of horses and foxes. Men on a hunt. Archon began walking away and as did the driver. "Wait," he said to her. "It seems my new toy has leaked a bit of her excitement on my seats, would you mind cleaning it up?" The maids giggled as they heard their master, and the driver nodded with a smile of amusement.