Massive High-Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fantastic. I love the detail you've been putting into this RP, I'll try my best not to screw it up too badly (and probably fail).

Reactions: Kagayours
That's fantastic. I love the detail you've been putting into this RP, I'll try my best not to screw it up too badly (and probably fail).
^^" I'm sure you'll be fine. I think you can handle making a character and keeping up with the RP without somehow fucking up all my worldbuilding and stuff. XD

@Edward @Minerva @Rax Rosetta @Luma @Ichigo @Rithas @AquaTheLita @Neobullseye @Eruantien @Winter @ScreamingWillows @kimsim12 @Kestrel @Honor-Sama @FluffleButter @AnimeLover_Princess @Gwazi Magnum

*kicks down a door* THE OOC IS FINALLY HERE!!!! O_O

AND THE FIRST THING YOU WILL NOTICE IS, it does not yet have the fancy formatting that Willows was going to provide for us. That is because I was too impatient to wait for a response before going ahead and posting it. But it will have that fancy formatting just as soon as all that is sorted out!! O_O More details on all of that in the little note that I left as the first response in the OOC. ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.