Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Navius Vakarian

Original poster
Need help? Go here

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/ooc-help-mass-effect-the-first-contact-war.65852/

The year is 2157, humanity had discovered the first mass relay in their system named the Charon Relay. Humans use the relay and travel light all over the galaxy establishing colonies on many new worlds. their actions caught the notice of the turians, who found human explorers reactivating an inactive mass relay known as Relay 314. This was forbidden under the Citadel regulations after the Rachni Wars, but instead of negotiating, the turians opened fire. One starship escaped to warn the Alliance; a retaliatory force destroyed the turian vessels, and the situation quickly escalated into war. To the turians, it was merely a police action against an ignorant species violating Council law; to humanity, it was their first encounter with another intelligent race - and it would shape their views of the galaxy for decades to follow.

Who will you fight for and who will come out the victor of the First Contact War

Name:
Race: Human, Turian, Hanar, Asari, krogan, vorcha, drell, elcor, volus, batarian, geth, quarian, salarian
Class: soldier, infiltrator, adept, vanguard, sentinel, engineer, medic - you can research each class here http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Classes
Appearance:
Backstory:
Planet you were born on:
Why you fight or don't
And don't be a character from the game, it ruins it a bit, you can say you fought alongside him or know him but don't try to ruin the backstory of the game, minor characters accepted
Optional but recommended, do some research on the lore of mass effect

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cry
upload_2014-8-27_20-57-13.jpeg
images

Name: Navius Vakarian
Race: Turian
Class: Infiltrator
Backstory: I had a son who I am fighting for, the new, arrogant and hostile species seems to want only to dominate. as a Turian I come from a log line of soldiers, beyond what I can even research, of course like any Turian I was in boot camp at 15, and am planing on being a lifer, like my father. I just fear that I will never see my son Garrus again, I truly miss him, but as my father said and many before him "you will only see a Turian's back once he's dead.
Planet of birth: Palavin

eF3OoUcwja1PfWxfgDHwmnudFweHzG10Viod3Qejo-K0iUxQtajv467G24g69R3XL_Md_l_pDWwcHoo44HdqHBtDeBKDufcBP2a05vsUROYjX3AY4IV7fAfZOuo4S93LNA

Name: nivek
Race: krogan
Class: Infiltrator
Backstory: on his own because of his ideals. nivek believes that killing should be done if you could not save. e will save the helpless and kill the strong. if he could help he will. but this is also why he's not like in his culture because of his selfless ideals. now he travels taking on any risky missions to help people.
Planet you were born on: tuchanka
nivek fights to gather week and make them strong as a team his vision and hope is that one day there will be no weak ones that every fight will be a good one instead of having thisgs thats "not worth kllig".

video%20games%20mass%20effect%20tali%20zorah%201440x900%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_73.jpg

Name: Dove Lilian Dango
Race: Human
Class: Madic
Backstory: (WIP)
Planet you were born on: Earth
Why you fight or don't: I don't fight I heal. the reason I hate violence but want to help my friends and people around the world.

nivek was walking in a bar after he just did a mission he walked up to the cosumer with the money for the mision. he was tired and didnt feel lke taking any crap today so he just got his money and ordered a drink. as he waited for the bartende to serve him his drink nivek looked around for anyone that looked like they were hiering for bounties. seeing s that bounies were how nivek made his money.

Navius walks into the bar and orders a turian brandy on ice, while waiting he turns to Nivek and offers him a deal, per alliance soldier killed and tags shown Navius will give him 1,000 credits. He uploads the deal to his omnitool gets his drink and pounds it down. He tells Nivek to think about it and leaves the bar.

before nivek could even speak the turian was gone. he just looked at the offer and though bout it "ill get ack on that tomorrow first lets see if theres anything eles to do be done here" he said as he pick his drink up and drank it.

Status
Not open for further replies.