1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
Hello Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've put up a thread for a partner search. Usually, I'm the one roaming around the threads and digging. However, I have a craving, and it can only be satisfied with more cowbell some aliens!

Specifically, Mass Effect.

Before the details of plot and desire, I'd like to list a few things:

• I can write quite a bit, 3-4 paragraph minimum. I ask that my partner can do the same and I warn anyone who is interested that I can get carried away and write even more. My style is novel-like, and detail is my favorite.
  • Grammar is loved, but I can understand mistakes if English is not the first language. Also, I know simple typos, as they happen to everyone. However, if it's often repeated, I will mention it for clarification to see if it was intentional for plot purpose.
  • I have no qualms about my partner's age. However, I will make one thing clear. Mature Sexual Content is strictly for those who have access to Red Star Connections and are 18+. Romantic RPs can still be had with those in the Blue category or are under 18, but making out is as far as we will write. Otherwise implied fade to black is the only option. If you happen to join the Red category in the middle of the RP that is alright and you can have access to that content, but only then!
  • I am open to all sorts of pairing ideas. M/M, M/F, and F/F are all available. I do have a preference though for playing females but will gladly play a male if we double up characters. Character species is open as well considering I am wanting Mass Effect.
  • OCC talking is cool; I love plotting. Don't be afraid to have a nice chat with me! World building is my fav~
  • Finally, I have a constantly changing schedule for work, and demands for it can be random. Some days I can post instantly over and over again, while other times it might be days or a week in-between. I only ask for patience from me, and I will do the shame and give that to my partner in return. Of course, if you do worry about me, I don't mind getting a PM asking if I will post. I will admit to having made the mistake of forgetting to hit the post button!
Now, the plots! I will let you all know; I am open to your plot ideas as well if you have any, just send me a PM and offer it up. Just make sure to title it Mass Effect RP Idea and then your username! I'll happily chat up and plot with you!

The First Contact War is long over, and humanity has made its way onto the Citadel. Though their position is small, the Alliance strives for a larger role in the council besides the many other races vying for the same kind of power. In an attempt to speed up the process, the human embassy has taken on the role of putting humans to work and getting them placed all over the Citadel. One human has shown great promise and been assigned placement at C-sec, a turian dominated establishment. With only the promise of desk work, this human wants to prove that not only are they able to uphold C-sec standards but can even be considered a Turian ally. Being one of the few to join the ranks as the first human C-sec employee, they have a lot riding on their shoulders...Can they handle it?

Desires:
  • Romantic Paring, Human/Turian. I would prefer to play the human!
  • I would like a more loose interpretation of the past since we are playing in a time of the series that wasn't slowly developed. I am for historical accuracy, but I am also happy with pushing things around for our enjoyment.
  • The strange development of friendship and the struggle with bigotry would be so fun to go through. Trying to turn an estranged set up into a real emotional connection is a challenge I love! This fact means its a long-term idea.
  • No instant-connection or attraction! Especially since both species are only one generation out of the war. These are people who are children of war vets! Parents might have had a massive influence, but they are the ones attempting to be open. Also, sexual attraction will be very...weird? There is no real understanding of physical looks just yet for either species so it will be awhile before the smooching happens.

Living on the Citadel alone has its ups and downs. For one, you are surrounded by thousands of cultures and beliefs! On the other, dating is nearly impossible. Finding someone of the same species who isn't already married or a creep benefiting from the openness of space is a one in a million chance. It's even more difficult when one isn't also involved in the Alliance! More often than not, people go to Asari as an alternative to their species, merely because they know they can have children still. However, times are changing, and all species are starting to open up to the idea of mixed couples on the higher level...Though, the hardest part is figuring out what two different aliens can even have in common.

Details:
  • Romantic Paring, Human/Any species! Here I am cool with doubling for a player's preferred species if they have one and will do my best to stay in character!
  • This RP is more rom-com fun. It can be serious though if you like and we can play around with character background and politics.
  • Here, people with attractions to other species would already be a thing, but we can target more the issues of being socially accepted and the struggle of making things work culturally.
  • I prefer to keep this out of the main game storyline. Just have it off to the side. Things like that can be more of a background for those at the Citadel who are just living their lives.

Still Looking and open to ideas!