2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Modern with or without magic, horror, would like to try romance a bit. sci-fi is also good
so i've been playing Mass Effect, and was thinking why not some role playing with it? im thinking a male x female libertine/romance story. I'd be playing the male cause that is me. ask away when interested.

oh dear....i... i um, where to start? first it's a video game series. pretty good far as my opinion. I'm just gonna pull the wiki info cause i just got off work and am lazy :p The trilogy largely revolves around a soldier by the name of Commander Shepard, whose mission is to save the galaxy from a race of powerful mechanical beings known as the Reapers and their agents, including the first game's antagonist Saren Arterius.

The first game sees Shepard investigating Saren, whom Shepard slowly comes to understand is operating under the guidance of Sovereign, a Reaper left behind in the Milky Way tens of thousands of years before, when the Reapers exterminated virtually all sentient organic life in the galaxy as part of a recurrent cycle of genocide for an unknown purpose. Sovereign is a vanguard whose purpose is to trigger the imminent return of the Reaper fleet hibernating in extra-galactic dark space, restarting the process of extermination.

The second game takes place two years later, and sees Shepard battling the Collectors, an alien race abducting entire human colonies in a plan to help the Reapers return to the Milky Way. The final game of Shepard's trilogy centers on the war waging against the Reapers.

There are several Races that are good for RP, though the common one are Human, Asari, Quarians, Turians, Salarians and Drell. Personally i think the first three (not including human) are the more interesting ones, mostly cause they are the ones that are shown more often than any other. a quick google search can show you what they look like... i'd rather not break the board with photos lol

For the story-line though, it wont revolve around Shepard. It would likely take place in the 3 game during the reaper war, about a human soldier that is training to be a Specter (intergalactic super cop basically) and him meeting his Official Specter ally that is secretly seeing if he is able to earn the Specter title. Least this is the idea. like a warrior romance? if there can be such a thing lol

..... who does not know what mass effect is you damn simpleton!!!!!! just kidding lol

Status
Not open for further replies.