Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bears

Original poster

h476v0C.png

PRELUDE
In the year 2189 ARC the battle tested galactic community once again found itself pressured by racially driven conflict. Just three years after the ultimate sentient beings known as the Reapers tried wiping out all organic life in the galaxy, the Batarians infuriated by their lack of standing in the Citadel following the invasion announced a full retraction from Citadel space.

In exchange for absolute solitude the Batarians intended to cut off all contact. With the entire galaxy still healing the scars left by the Reapers, the council had no choice but to accept their conditions and allow a peaceful recession. The Batarians true to their word, disappeared.

Now 2212 ARC, it has been nearly twenty-three years since direct contact was made with the Batarians. The Council in direct violation to the treaty sent STG cells into Batarian space and they've recently returned with disturbing results. Not only had the Batarians strengthened their fleet but they also managed to also uplift Yahg and develop a way to control them. With resentful ties towards the Council and now a large army bolstered with thousands of the incredibly violent and improved Yahg, the Batarians are now a threat to galactic peace and the creation of the TIGER SQUAD, the Council's first and -- if things go accordingly -- last response.

TIGER SQUAD & THEIR SHIP

Tiger Squad is the call sign assigned to the elite infiltration team formed by the Council following the revelation of the Batarian race's activities over the past two decades. One of the driving forces behind the Council's decision to break the treaty's obligations and consequent discovery of the Yahg's upliftment was the insistence and pressure shown by the sixth human Spectre Aleksandr Markovich. Because of this dedication and bravado Commander Markovich has been appointed to spearhead all Tiger Squad operations.

Commander Markovich has been given full clearance in regards to recruiting procedures and has his eyes on individuals of varying races and rank. The team he will lead as well as the amount of crew aboard the Tempest will be smaller than average but they will have to be the best in the business in order to complete the tasks at hand.

Determine the likeliness of an invasion and deal with the matter accordingly.
Hello everyone, Bear here! So the way it's going to work is quite simple, YOUR playable character will be one of the talented individuals that Commander Marko has chosen for the mission. All races are viable choices aside from Batarians, Yahgs, Hanar and the Elcor (though aboard the Tempest is an Elcor Requistion Officer by the name of Randy -- long story).

Shizuochan and I have done away with the traditional class system of the series in favor of the writer having each character flesh out specific strengths and weaknesses of their character. You are free to optimize your character as you please, modelling them after an engineer or adept if that's you want, or going for something in between!

If there are any questions don't be afraid to either post down below or PM me or Shiz!

[
  • YuNPFAm.png

Commander Aleksandr Markovich / 39 Years Old / Rebellious Spectre​
  • y7Xfn2A.png

Seargent Decimus 'Dec' Caeril / 36 Years Old / Team Dad​
  • AeQkCUT.png

Operations Chief Annabelle Hensick / 24 Years Old / "Run and Gun"​
  • K9v7Z62.png

Druin Thail / 22 Years Old / Young Drell​
  • UuuD7jT.png

Emeris V'Nasava / 127 Years Old / Scarlet Marked Asari​
  • rAozQTv.png

Field Engineer Kalo'Sul Vas Neema / 25 Years Old / A Quarian Boy and his Robot​
  • 4xzOHM2.png

Sresk of Clan Foric / 50 Years Old / Forward Thinking Krogan​
  • qa1Pewn.png

Corporal Osar Eui / 16 Years Old / Mad Salarian Scientist​
  • SIyepwo.png

Shar Tempest / 32 Years Old / Human Justicar​
  • IkHEf0e.png

Executioner Durge of Clan Raik / 1132 Years Old / Ex-Warlord​
  • QPerBsb.png

Chacho / 8 Years Old / ?????​

SSV TEMPEST

The Tempest is designed to be small, stealthy and fast, trading off heavy armor and a main gun to excel in these. It is capable of covering 13 lightyears per day in FTL. The Tempest's size allows it to land on planets with little trouble, much like the SSV Normandy and unlike the larger Normandy SR-2.

Four main thrusters provide its propulsion and it has four additional downward thrusters to stabilize its descent: two below the frontal wings and two below the main wings. It is equipped with an array of scanners for determining groundside conditions.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES (ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY)
I. Each member of the RP should be comfortable with communicating. With some of the people we already have, there's going to be a lot of chatting in between posts in the Discord. Don't be afraid to join in! We don't bite well, except maybe Shiz.

II.While I may not have a specific length requirement for posts I expect those who join to be capable of giving the other writers enough to work with while replying. We will be working with a courtesy system rather then a posting order. You'll need to be able to post every few days but if you join but life comes and hits you up, just PM me or Shiz and we will figure something out!

WORD FROM THE GMs [SIZE=2]BearEnthusiast[/SIZE] & [SIZE=2]Shizuochan[/SIZE]

"I'd like to thank everyone who shows interest in this RP! I'm a pretty avid fan of the series and will do my best to make sure that this universe holds up to the ME universe we all love while at the same time making it something new and fun.

Also thanks to The Philosoraptor because the timeline I'm using is originally from his ME: CONTINGENCY RP that was made around June last year." -- BearEnthusiast

"Have fun and bear sucks" - Shizuochan

Last edited by a moderator:
The only pairing Osar has is with science and explosions.

Though mostly explosions.

...okay, just explosions. But those are science, too.

Reactions: Why Not?
Lol befriend the merc. He has many uses for explosions.

Sorry for the silence, everyone, but I'll likely have a post up sometime this week.

Reactions: Aero Blue
Got a short post out :D

GM Post is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.