Mass Effect: Project Seraph - (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hirohashi made mention of still accepting applicants, so yes. We don't have anything we particularly need filled, so pick and play anything.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hirohashi
Name: Mehara Reika

Race: Drell

Class: Adept

female_drell_by_tijil-d6gk0ry.jpg

Powers:

Annihilation Field

Pull

Singularity

Slam

Throw

Warp

Weapons:

M-97 Viper

M-4 Shuriken

Biography/Background:

Mehara is one of the drell assassins trained by the hanar as part of the compact. In light of her biotic potential, much of her training was focused on harnessing her biotic power, but that is not to say her skills with a firearm were neglected. She can kill a man with her biotics as easily as she can with a sniper rifle.

Between carrying out assassinations and taking care of the assassins that were in turn sent after her, Mehara never had much time to form close bonds with anyone, and she feels this loneliness acutely. It has molded her into a silent, slightly melancholy being.

As the current Cerberus threat grows, the hanar have “loaned” Mehara’s services to the Citadel as their contribution to stopping Cerberus.

Edit: Fixed some syntax

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hirohashi
Mehara is accepted! Feel free to post in the IC thread now.

Side note: I am psyched you are playing a female drell. I was wondering if anyone would pick one.

*Rushes in*
Holy... Shit... YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK TO FIND ANOTHER BIOWARE RP. Any positions left?

10 characters was more ideal than a set number allowed. I thought I was shooting high with that number. XD

Anyway, yes! There is still room for more characters.

10 characters was more ideal than a set number allowed. I thought I was shooting high with that number. XD

Anyway, yes! There is still room for more characters.

Right. I wanted to do a Krogan Sentinel or Vanguard (Warlord or Battlemaster). Could I make that happen?

Sure. Krogan are entirely playable.

It is my preference to post last in the accepted order once things get rolling.

But Battlemasters are rare, and Warlords are great politicians. You sure?

One of the Turians is both a Spectre and an effective biotic Cabal member. I'm pretty sure it'd be fine.

I don't think we have an official posting order. I'd just prefer to have players wait at least a few posts between their own.

In my experience everyone posts once a round, preferably in an order that develops over time.
This can, of course, shift as the situation does.
In any case, my posts will come in a perceived 'last' place from all of your perspectives.

proxy man just post you crazy gun (discount anything i say im got too much vodka for this shit)

Reactions: 2 people
One of the Turians is both a Spectre and an effective biotic Cabal member. I'm pretty sure it'd be fine.

Yes, yes, but Krogan biotics are extremely rare. And Warlords are assholes, or at least from what I've read.

proxy man just post you crazy gun (discount anything i say im got too much vodka for this shit)

Why do people post so much when they're drunk? This is like the 5th time I've seen someone doing this on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.