Mass Effect: Project Seraph - (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't freaking wait. Must.....charge....Cerberus...noobs...

Just a heads up:

After the second mission every character will be issued one new gun from the Council for a job well done so far. It can be any Rare quality weapon (with the exception of a collector gun) and will replace one of your starter guns. It doesn't necessarily have to be the same type of gun you already have. Go ahead and think of the weapon you're interested in getting ahold of early.

I repeat; one free rare gun. This means no ultra-rares. Yet. We'll get to them.

I snipe and then charge in.

Then I take your girl.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm unsure... but you might just post and see. @Hirohashi handles everything, your welcome to try but I think you will be accepted in.

Reactions: Hirohashi
We currently have 8 players. I believe I read a max team of 10 is allowed (or, at least, ideal), so I don't see why it wouldn't be okay to create a character either.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hirohashi
You are still welcome to create a character, Deshwitat.

So, what's going on here? It's been a week and then some since the delay. Is it safe to assume this has gone and kicked the bucket?

I doubt it. Plus, there is still a player that needs to make their character. So who knows.

I'm thinking that @Hirohashi has not yet fixed his computer, so we are waiting for him aswell. But other than that I think we are good to go, I would hate to see this RP die; I think it has the potential to become something great.

I'll get to work on the first post in the morning. I apologize for the wait. If anyone wants to create a character after we've started we can have your character recruited in the RP.

Currently playing Mass Effect 2 as an engineer to get a better hold of the universe, etc.

The IC is up and ready! All aboard the SSV Navarra.

Just in case anyone can't find it easily (or doesn't want to look for it) the IC is here.

*Looks at pile of homework waiting to be done.* *Looks back at Role Play*
Still accepting...?

Status
Not open for further replies.