Mass Effect Mercs for Hire

• Thread starter Dragonslayer Ornstein
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragonslayer Ornstein

Original poster
I had this idea forming since I got here, and with various problems I had that I no longer have holding me back I can finally commit this to writing.

This hopefully will span all three games, depending on how well I can keep everyone's interest in this rp. Well now for starters let's talk about the different ways we can start this off. Me talking about gear is basically putting rules in place of how your loadout should be with the scenarios paced before you.

1. It starts off with all of us already either in our own merc band, or as separate cells of the Blue Suns or Eclipse mercenaries (can't do Blood Pack as they only use Vorcha and Krogan) If we're on our own we'd start with kinda crappy-middling gear as well as sets of skills, and yes through our various jobs as well as through just spending a few in game days/nights learning something new we'd get new skills (just like in real life right?) While on the other hand if we are part of an already established powerful mercenary group we'd have whatever kind of gear they would have (Blue Suns does beat out Eclipse in terms of gear but Eclipse has a mech army) with this we'd be starting out with decent-good gear. We'd start with taking care of small time raiders and such before being approached by either T.I.M or the Shadow broker themselves, our select group/unit

2. We are all separate mercenaries that have been charged with working together for a series of high priced jobs, this one we'd start right at crappy gear, either piecemeal gear or starting set's of armor and weapons. The jobs start with acquisitions of Prothean and after ME1 is done Reaper tech for a "mysterious agent" (cough Cerberus agent cough cough) as well as the return of certain test subjects and wayward agents. Reasons behind using us is because we're easily expendable rather than wasting their own people and needlessly losing operatives.

Maybe a third one given enough discussion as well, I'm down for anything Mass Effect related as long as we don't join with the main group (although we may have some run ins with them, or against them given what we decide to choose).

hopefully this gives enough of a blurb for anyone/everyone and sparks some interest, questions, comments are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.