Mass Effect: Hunting Wraiths

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Yep. It's such an awesome add-on. Had to play through it three different times (with different Shepards) , and now I'm doing another playthrough of the game with a different romance to see what changes. c: ))
"Oh, shut up. You just charge people and your barriers come back up," Alex responded, rolling his eyes. He wished he could do something like that, honestly. There was something for engineers and people who use tech specifically, he'd heard, something about reinforcing the armor with Foucault currents. Waste of time, though, as it'd increase the armor's weight and destroy his focus. He got up and walked over to Vasily, looking toward the vanguard. "You got this?" he asked, nodding toward the pirate captain. If anyone knew where the councilor was, it was him. Besides, he needed to finish hacking the comms.

(( Same here. Had to beat it like five times until it felt enough xD ))

"Yeah." Replied Vasily. "See if you can hack something and..." The ship trembled once more under the siege of the Turian ships. "Well, improve our chances to get out of here alive." Said him. At least now the pirate ship seemed to have ceased fire for some reason, and the Turian cruisers had flanked the vacational vessel, so, good for them. "Howdy, captain!" Exclaimed Vasily, adding now some Texan accent to the already hard to swallow mixture of accents. "You are almost dead, so here it is how I see it: Either I end you because you don't talk, or the good guys blow your ship with you inside. One way or another, I don't think you get to enjoy the payment for capturing that Salarian guy. Might as well tell us where he is, no?" Said Vasily.

The pirate laughed, dropping some drops of blood as he did. "You wrong, mutinous landlubber... We got the gold in advance!" Exclaimed the pirate in cheerful pain, spitting some more blood all over his broken armor. "That bilge insect-eating rat is in the cellar." Said him pointing to an elevator conveniently placed not far from the marines. "Now get off my deck, ye pox-faced sea bass!" Exclaimed the pirate captain.

(( I'm still finding new dialogue and such in the DLC. Plus, I'll be getting From Ashes here soon, and I'll get to play through it yet again! :D ))
He called the credits 'gold'? Seriously? The pirate was just ridiculous. Of course, living on a ship like this, he had to be completely out of his mind. Shaking his head, Alex turned his head to the console and resumed hacking it. After about twenty seconds, he completed the task and patched himself in. "Hold your fire. There are two Alliance marines on board and we are taking control of the vessel. The salarian councilor is also on board, so I repeat, hold fire." Hopefully that's enough for them, Alex thought, looking toward Vasily. Otherwise we're pretty much dead. "Down the elevator, then?" he asked after deactivating his omnitool.

(( You are going to have Mass Effect for months! ))

Vasily nodded. "Hope that worked." Said him as he walked with the other marine towards the elevator. At first glance, it may seem that the warning transmission didn't had the desired effect, but for someone used to space warfare and the waging of war, the Turian ships were still firing but no longer to take down the ship but to keep its shields low and siege it. "Mmmm... Elevator conversations..." Said Vasily letting out a sight as the elevator slowly descended. "Got me wondering... Why would you put an elevator to the cargo bay in a bridge?" Asked Vasily.

Of course, his question was quickly answered when he realized the pirate wasn't lying; the place did was a cellar, the walls all filled with stands with wines and other liquors, probably expensive. "Wh... Why Am I having the feeling this guy is actually paid in gold?" Wondered Vasily jokingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.