Mass Effect Division OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
My keyboard is not working right (the auto system continually replaces half of a word with the word after it if I backspace) so if this makes no sense, i'm sorry, it won't turn off.

@The Oddsman / Everyone: If a canon character seems out of, well, character, it probably means I'm tired and have no business RPing at the time, but am anyway XD I will say that Shepard is a little younger than ordinary, but that doesn't excuse how out of char I was.

I hate playing as canon chars.

Anywho.

@Aaronace52: Back history approved.

@Caramon Zero: The two-squadmates-at-a-time is stupid. So no, we won't be following it :P

You may have a custom omnitool, that's not an issue.

And I'm ready to have him up to N6, N7 is something I'm handing out in game.

@Archangel
Hey, Arch, you do know that, since this is your story, you don't HAVE to play as canons just to make it feel more like the games.
It's your story, so play it how you like, with whoever you like, and we'll love it all the same.
And if you still want to use canons, despite not liking to do it, so what if some characters aren't strictly canonical?
It's your game, so do what you want and we'll go along for the ride, alright? ^.^

Also, I was wondering if an omni in each gauntlet would be too much.

Towards Syth Corvin and his recruitment mission. Are we going to have a discussion about it? When it happens? And how I am to play the rp until you come across the recruitment mission? Just asking because I am not too sure how to join when my character isn't... well... there...

We might be able to run into him on Omega-3, perhaps?
Or maybe he could somehow be on a ship we could end up checking out before we even get there?

I believe that we should leave it up to Archangel. We can suggest things and such but all and all it is up to him... that's just my opinion.

I was just about to say that no matter what I'd suggest, Arch'd have to approve it first. XD

I want to play an EA game now, thanks to this RP, though I can't decide if I wanna play Amalur or ME. XD

I'm unsure how to introduce my character or even get her on the ship

@Caramon Zero: I will find out a way to weasel out of playing Shepard, you'll see XD

Also, Mass Effect all the way :P

@Erranruin: She'd have been assigned by the Council, correct? She'd be at the gathering of the crew.

@Aaronace52: We'll get him on Omega, but if you want to go ahead and start RPing I can arrange an NPC/Staff PC encounter.

On Omega huh? Then I have an Idea for my recruitment. Though I am not entirely sure about the whole thing.... How about in recent events of Syth's life, he and Shak'yra are working for Aria as some form of hunters against some people that are against Aria.

Okay... I am curious who we are hunting then... any ideas?

I think there could be something that we can find... If anything I can sit out of the story until you guys reach Omega. Unless you guys wish for me to just jump into the roleplay as a random npc for the time being. With permission from Archangel though... Would it be suitable to you if I have control of both Syth and Shak'yra? Syth is my main focus but for Shak'yra I am more focused and knowing of her and her personality. Again if it is fine with you, I wish to take control of both characters.

You can control Shak'yra if you wish, but she gets no PC protection or any of that kinda stuff... If it comes down to a fight I can and will take control of her because she doesn't have a profile.

As for what you want done with your drell, that's entirely up to you. Just tell me and I can make it happen.

That is perfect... Syth is more powerful than Shak'rya... and I am perfectly fine with you controlling her in combat. So long as story progression I have her at my disposal.

I will think up some things and bring it to your attention. Thanks.

@The Oddsman & @Erranruin: Just gonna say that y'all are way overrepresenting Shepard's eagerness.

He's a career soldier. He's gotten good at concealing emotion. :P

He's a career soldier, and I doubt they actually want to jump up on and down *confused face*

I have trouble when something doesn't make sense to me, like a nanoscientist having the skillset of an electrical engineer.

Curse you and your username changing, I can't reflexively tag you :P

And career soldiers have emotions too, unless they're SPARTANs. Emotion is a relative thing, and ultimately I can just edit my opener but I'm trying to defend myself before I do. I'm as emotionally dead as the next ghost and I jump around sometimes.

Just to warn y'all, I include the weirdest details in my posts, regardless of how important they are.

I saw someone die once, and I felt similar as to the time that I burned a bush. I didn't care much. I watched a really sad play, thought "That was sad," got up and left, and only realized later that I was the only that wasn't crying, sniffling, or trying to keep tears from coming out.

Heartlessness only leads to nowhere in life. Emotion is something everyone has... even if you hide it... you still have it... no matter what...

Reactions: Caramon Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.