Mass Effect Division OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I will get started on my character... I think I'll make a Drell...

Alrighty, re-nerfed my character, as well as better explained how he uses his abilities, so just tell if if there's anything else I need to do.

Yeah, Thane was pretty helpful, though I only used him for certain missions, so a Drell'd pro'ly do us some good, since we've got some Humans, an Asari, and a 'hybrid' so far, and it pro'ly wouldn't hurt to get a bit more variety in here. XD

Alrighty, re-nerfed my character, as well as better explained how he uses his abilities, so just tell if if there's anything else I need to do.

Yeah, Thane was pretty helpful, though I only used him for certain missions, so a Drell'd pro'ly do us some good, since we've got some Humans, an Asari, and a 'hybrid' so far, and it pro'ly wouldn't hurt to get a bit more variety in here. XD

//coughs

And a Turian :P

Thane isn't the reason I thought about making a drell character... and its not the abilities either. I like depth, and to me I like the drell species and their way of life. Though I am quite fond of the turians and asari too.

Question for you guys. What do you guys think? Should give him Kepral's Syndrome and if so, would it be interesting if he referring to himself as we and our and only spoke with I and me when going through vivid memory episodes? I have a near reasonable reason for it...

I think a drell with kepral syndrome would be a lil too close to Thane ^_^' but if you wanna do that thats up to you! The rest of the stuff sounds pretty interesting!

I think the Krogan are my favourite race just for the whole hopeful build of them thoughout the games (and for Bakara hells yeah badass ladies unite)

I know it would be too close to Thane but think about it... there are thousands upon thousands of drell that develop Kepral's Syndrome from just living on the Hanar homeworld for a long period of time. Its become a common thing for many drell that live there and have been exposed to the humid atmosphere like Thane... I am not making a clone of Thane krios... just giving him Kepral's Syndrome would make more sense for him than any other disease. Because of his body being sick, he (through religion) has found himself no longer whole with his body and soul so in turn has developed a habit of saying we and our because he is no longer whole but is two entities, his body and his soul.

I didnt get that it was that incredibly common amongst them and I feel like if it were that common then the hanar would keep them on different more arid worlds. But like I said your character, I dont have a say ^_^'

Sorry... I didn't really mean to make it out to be so common. It is common but not too common. There is like 375,000 drell from the original evacuation of their homeworld and there has no doubt been plenty of births since then. but the hanar homeworld is has the humidity controlled via Dome Cities that the drell can reside in. But the domes arnt everywhere on the planet. Its not as common as I made it out to be and roughly over 10,000 drell have developed it... I didn't mean to seem like I was making an argument.

Anyway, regardless... I like your character...

Sorry... I didn't really mean to make it out to be so common. It is common but not too common. There is like 375,000 drell from the original evacuation of their homeworld and there has no doubt been plenty of births since then. but the hanar homeworld is has the humidity controlled via Dome Cities that the drell can reside in. But the domes arnt everywhere on the planet. Its not as common as I made it out to be and roughly over 10,000 drell have developed it... I didn't mean to seem like I was making an argument.

Anyway, regardless... I like your character...

^_^' Its ok, look look I was only expressing my general opinion, its not a wrong thing to do dont worry! And thanks, I like her too ovo

Well I'm fond of her at least... I don't know about the others though...

I was referring to the other guys. I don't know about the other guys but I am fond of your character.

Nothing... at all... hmm... I am wondering what skills I should give him.

RACIST
GOING AGAINST THE COMMUNIST RUSSIANS CAUSE HE'S RUSSIAN

AND COMMUNIST

raaccciiissssttt!~!~!~!~!~!!!~~!!~!~!~!~!~!

justkidding :p
i dun car
i veel chute u
he-he-he-he

... getting shot by a derped up batman... eh... I've been there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.