Mass Effect 1x1 - Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellion

Original poster
Okay so as the title suggests I'm looking for someone to roleplay Mass Effect with me. I already have one roleplay here which is going fine, and I used to have a group ME roleplay which died out. But I'd really like to start something up again, whether it be a one x one or a small group all depends on the interest given. As for the character(s) that I use, I have a list of them in which I'd love to play out. (Feel free to PM me or post here if you'd like to see the list.) You can post here with which one you'd like to roleplay with, if you have any suggestions towards a plot, if you have your own character that you're wanting to use, or whatever. Basically as long as you know (and love) the games and are wanting to roleplay them, feel free to post here!
- Hellion (:​

Mass Effect is seriously one of my favorite video game series ever. I would love to roleplay them! ^^ I don't know if I'd be able to do a canon character, though. I'm generally terrible at playing them.

Whoop-Whoop! 8D
Same here! I'm actually re-playing through the trilogy again. (I just finished ME2 and starting ME3.)

I don't really play canons eeither, the only ones I could (sort of) play with justice are Thane, Jack, or Garrus. Lol!
I have a whole bunch of OCs though. ^^

I've played through them from ME1 to ME3...five times? I just love the games.
I could totally make an OC. Want me to join in on the other board you posted, make a great big group?

Sure, you go ahead and make an OC.

& you can join there too if you want, I don't want it too big, but four people is fine.

Do you have a messenger you use or just on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.