Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I have a beautiful idea in mind, and am looking for someone to play a female character for this, it will be set in about Victorian times. Please PM me if interested! Plot is below!

A gorgeous young woman that has parents pushing to marry her off to a nice man, who will also have a lot of money. An immortal man who hasn't aged a single day in a long long time. During a costume ball at the young woman's home, a party thrown specifically to find a few suitors for her, but a mystery man catches her attention. After a few meetings in which he remains a mystery to her, they met face to face properly. As the connection grows she learns about him more, and about his immortality, and while he cannot promise to stay with her forever, he promises to make a family with her before he leaves.

Complications come up, and his brother, another immortal threatens everything. Not in the sense that he's going to take the girl away, but more in the way, he did something stupid, revealed what he was and now they could both be in serious danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.