Masks of God

Me thinks the C names will throw people off. =P

Name: Layla Noase

Appearance:
Layla naturally had pitch black hair but she decided she hated it and has kept it bleach blonde ever since. She has naturally bright turquoise eyes and pouty pink lips. She only stands at 5'3 and has a slim but curvy enough body. She also has snake bite lip piercings, small gauges and a tattoo on her hip of stars that travels down her thigh slightly. Her skin is fairly pale and she doesn't believe in fake tanning.

Occupation/Job: Being herself, she gets all her money from her parents, where else would she get it?

Previous Personality: Layla was rich, she's always been rich and most likely still will be when her parents die. She's never had to work for herself so wouldn't know how to if she wanted to. Layla didn't start out a brat, but as she slowly grew through school and everyone either said she would be or should be. She decided to become what everyone thought. A brat, and meaner names by her 'haters'. Layla chose to still rebel against every other normal 'rich girl' and though she was still top dog, she didn't follow the rules of every other rich brat. So she bleached her hair, pierced herself, and got a tattoo at 16. She also smoked and drank alot when younger. She figured her parents didn't care where she was so she might as well do what she wanted with the money she had.

Mask:
The mask she has is simple, coinsiding with it's personality. Though it is simple and somewhat small, the tiny details are very intricate. Meaning though it lacks jewels and sparkles and lots of shine, it holds a value of time and talent. This intrigued her which is why she put it on.

Powers: Soothing Vibrato -When she sings the people in a small area around her will suddenly become calm, making arguments stop dead and fights end. Sometimes afterwards if the song is long enough they will completely forget why they were arguing, but if she only sings a few notes they will choose themselves whether they continue they're fight or not. It does take a bit of energy to do this seeing as she has to sing a very long song at high soprano to get a big enough effect.
Eye's of Glass -This is technically two abilities, she will first catch a persons eyes in her, she then can either calm them down completely which causes them almost a pain relievers affect, or make them see something she wishes. Both take quite a bit of focus and she can't move at all really when doing either. But once she get them in her eyes they usually cannot move until she does, whether calming them or showing them something.

New Personality: Shy, Kind, Gentle and Patient. Perhaps what she would have been if not rich. She speaks quietly and calmly when wearing the mask where she would usually rush in and shout her demands.

Interesting character.

Accepted.

(if anything needs to be fixed...please send me a Message)

Name: Lace Slade
Appearance:
Anime_guys__1_.jpg

Occupation/Job:
Lace is a profesional Mixed Martial Arts Fighter.
Previous Personality:
Lace had always been a layed back person, he followed the way the world went. He had a few challenges, always getting into fights when he doesnt mean too. Inside he is really a tender loving guy. Over-protective.
Mask:
IMG_2237.jpg

Powers: this ordinary mask, connects itself with Lace, he is unable to take it off and must hide. He ussually wakes up in a hotel room. The mask gives him:

Killer instincts to destroy. He targets the innocent.
Mental pain to anyone he see's, if they are within his touch. He doesnt accualy hurt the person phyically, he shocks the nerves that triggers the feeling of pain. He can only keep contact of pain for about 10minutes before he looses all motor functions and passes out.
Inhightened scenses. Close to a wolves.

New Personality: intense sudden anger. Memory loss. Suicidal tendencies. Instant flashbacks

I will post when I get home. Right now I'm on a bus and I don't feel so confident about my writing that I can bang out a post on phone alone

EDIT: I ended up posting with my phone anyways.

Leu is my hero. He is SMOKIN *_*

i don't think i'm at liberty to speak what i thought when i saw it xD

Well here goes.

Name: Axel Crowe
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'4"
Occupation/Job: Waiter at a Five Star Restaurant called Bertollini's [unoriginal....sue me :P]

Appearance:
6a00e54ef16809883301543333bf94970c-600wi
[Note: Only difference between this guy and Axel is that he actually has longer hair. He looks more like a hippie than anything else. But this works too...he'll just grow his hair out in four years :P]
Personality: Social butterfly. He loves good conversation and smokes like a chimney. He gives the air of being a bad-boy when in fact he just loves the taste of nicotine. He is sometimes air-headed when it comes to other people's preferences but is fine tuned to their reactions to what he says or does. He's comfortable in his own skin. Confident, friendly, laid back, brash at most times.

Extra: Axel is just a kid on the inside, still clinging to his free-running and acrobatic skills. He is toned without being bulky and has unebleievable stamina. He always had this dream of growing his hair out.

Mask: (Warning: Photoshopped it to pieces. The original is white and silver [loved it too...were not for the little pink sparklies amidst said silver -.-])

settecentobrillhalfmask.jpg
New Personality: Quiet, observant. Loves the thrill of battle. His new personality uses his skills of the old one to do what needs to be done. [like his free running skills] Powers: This mask's powers grows Axel's hair to about fifty meters, the ends being razor sharp and the clumps made hard as steel. He can control the hair as if they were appendages. To touch, it is like normal hair but when needed for battle, it hardens. This power is limited. If in battle, the effects of the mask can not be used for more than three consecutive hours. Out of battle, the mask can only be worn no longer than five.

Attachments

• settecentobrillhalfmask.jpg
    settecentobrillhalfmask.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 1
  • a10yv.jpg
    a10yv.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 2
  • a10bd.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
A riddle for everyone. I apologize for the blurriness but you can pause the video to analyze the message more closely.

Expect more of those to come later on in the roleplay, longer ones at that.

I hadn't posted yet 'cause I'm still shady on how to introduce Axel without writing you people a book to read :P

I describe a tad too much when given the material to work with ^^;

Then write us a book!

But honestly, whether you're trying to expand more with your writing or reduce it, you'll never get better at it unless you keep writing. ^^

Also if you are wondering how to introduce Axel, you could have him run into Lace or Layla.

my sexy man would be fine with that *nudge nudge* He's lost at what to do anyways

**Looks on Soulless's answer sheet, since trying to read the video message was hard**
Psssst, what'd you get?

**Looks on Soulless's answer sheet, since trying to read the video message was hard**
Psssst, what'd you get?

I got what I believe will be an excellent, fun time. I don't thlliink the GM would appreciate me telling what I got though... /cute face

I do not know, when I have the chance, I'll ask him.