Masks of God

I figured it out. Now does anyone want to interact with my character or shall I keep going on my own?

I will be posting my character for review once I get home (on my phone)

Name:
William
Appearance:
micky_yoochun_with_glasses-200904140953252.png
Occupation/Job:
Freelance Photographer, Student
Previous Personality:
Intuitive, Introverted, Observant

Mask:
bird+mask.jpg
Powers:
AoE Sensory Removal (One sense per 'session', effect is temporary, area and effectiveness proportionate to the energy used up)
Impressing anyone in an AoE of being either in a dream or a sense of deja vu (strength of impression proportionate to energy used up)
Energy drain through skin to skin contact
New Personality:
Controlling, Distant, Obsessional

So it makes everyone feel like they're in a dream or slowed down...? *confused*

Pretty much, they suddenly feel that 'woah, everything feels so /unreal/' and, well, it's intended to do a lot of things from distract people to freak people out. Maybe cause a good amount of panic if used in large crowds.

So like an acid trip or something basically? Trying to picture how this would look in my head...

Not necessarily. It depends of course on the person who receives the influence. It's more like a sudden change in which everything that seems familiar now suddenly seems unreal, foreign, or otherwise dream-like. If it's particularly strong it could potentially seem like an acid trip I suppose, but that would take a lot out of little William and he'll have to vampire some energy off someone or another.

Mmmkay I think I know where you're getting at. How long does something like that last for?

Depending on the amount of energy William puts into it, I'd say a couple seconds (enough to distract) to a good 25-30 minutes (enough to cause some good panic). The latter of course is him /really/ pushing it and he may or may not pass out.

My only concern is the length of time... Or well probably the amount of time it is used in correlation to how long it lasts. But so long as the ability isn't spammed with a prolonged period of time I'm fine with it. Also how much energy is drained from the person if they are touched?

For however long they remain in contact. William can change the degree of siphoning (unnoticeably miniscule to immediately noticeable) and the energy can be recovered by simple sleeping, resting, etc. It's not like anyone is forced to remain in contact with him for any degree of time; he's not particularly strong, so it doesn't take much to shove him away or run off when someone notices 'hey this guy's touch feels terrible'.

Okay that's about all the information I needed.

Char's accepted.

Sweet. I'll get to posting probably tomorrow. It's almost 2 AM and I need to sleep.

Need someone to interact with Lupine's char soon. Probably Satrina and Copper since you both are in the library. I'll help along as needed with some GM/NPC posts.

If need me, I could simply take William's lurking lurker self to the library and stalk Lupine's char. Does that count as interaction?

Works for me.

Sorry, I have been waiting for Connor to reply but it seems like he is taking -coughs- too long. Or if anyone just happens to jump into our conversation, I will probably change my focus...just saying

Oh he just posted btw Satrina.

OH oh after like 2 days >:U punk -grins- alright, thanks for letting me now.