Masks of God - Revamped

I was going to say long pipes of shit, piss, and other bowl movements...

...But sewers work too.

You're correct.

... And thank god I wasn't eating anything. >.<

maaaan. maaaan. dang it. :/ i mean, i knew it was sewers but like... 88% of my wanted me to be wrong and wished it was something else. like... clay or something. HAHAHA whuuut.

Nope. Everyone's suppose to try and make it to the sewers. It's just that those who are at the bridge will have a slightly hard time because of the helicopters.

Cathy's close relationship:

Name: Derek Kuhl
Relationship: Close friend/fleeting crush
Appearance: Sort of a twiggy-looking guy with pale skin and scraggly black hair.
Personality: Very much the "brilliant but lazy" type. Tends to stay out of the way and only do what's needed of him. Kind of a loner.

Name: Cindy Brant
Relationship: Ex girlfriend, Connor is still half in love with her even though she broke up with him.... mostly because of his slowly deteriorating attitude.
Personality: Cheerful, sweet, and caring Cindy is the type of person who would stop everything just to help another creature in need... in fact where do you think she got the cat?

Attachments

• b4anime_girl_66521_display.jpg
    b4anime_girl_66521_display.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 6
Wrote GM posts for those who have posted, and made some stuff happen for those who haven't yet. Sorry if some of the stuff doesn't make sense, was working on that post for a while. Ask me for clarification if needed.

As far as the little game goes, you guys are again free to talk about it on here, but all answers will only be taken seriously when your characters have written it on the wall.

UGH AKJDSHAK i am seriously freaking the fuck out right now. AKJDHH AAAAIIII LALALALALAAAAAVVVVEEEE DDIIIIISSSS.

sorry. i just. KJASHDKJAS.

okay. i'll go post now. thanks. >.>

Name: Brenda Spaling
Relationship: Best friend from school, Chidone and Brenda are childhood friends.
Personality: Outgoing, if there's a party you will find her there. Though she always tries to keep Chi from doing something stupid.

Just waiting for Ferril to post before I can get another post up.

In the mean time, this is what I have so far: I'm going to assume that Kiera and Chidone are in the same tunnel together. I'm also going to assume that Copper, Issac and Qeren are together as well.

If you guys aren't okay with this, please let me know here and edit your posts.

that's cool. yes kiera jumped at that sewer where chidone was. lol

Ferril has to drop from the rp so now I have an NPC friend!

*munches on marshmallows*

Oh, what is lily to do. She has nothing but candy on her mind. Poor girl. :p

I have to say, this has been a lot of fun so far. It's very interesting to write for someone with heavily conflicting thoughts and actions.

NO! NOT MAX! D:

I feel like Copper's cheery, happy go lucky attitude is going to screw with the severity of the situation...

NO! NOT MAX! D: