Masks of God - Revamped

It's ok. I'm not the GM. So, it's all good. Talk to Zen. I liked your character. She's the opposite of Lily. I was just pointing that one thing out.

Sinderi - I just need to know exactly how fast she can move, high speed is a little vague. Edit that in and you're good.

Obviously I can't read, nor count. >.<

I'll make the GM post tonight. I'll also be introducing the two new players in the post as well.

[MENTION=731]Iliana[/MENTION], We can always have a concert together.

Mmmkay, I'm gonna need a favor from all of you for the next scene to play out.

I want everyone to come up with a person of influence from your character's background. It can be a teacher, a parent, or a friend. But it has to be someone that your character truly cares about or has a meaningful connection with. All I need is a name, appearance, a quick blurb about their personality and their relationship with your character. They have to be someone that your character would care about losing, but it doesn't have to be a huge Character Sheet either.

Lily's close relationship

Name : Samuel
Relationship : best friend
Personality : She's like lily with her mask on. Though, she isn't as oblivious.

[MENTION=2230]Mooglegirl[/MENTION], the blonde haired girl she was referencing to was your character.

GUYS THE IC THREAD HAS BEEN POSTED UP?! WTF HAVE I BEEN DOING OMGGG
hahaha

ok here it is

Name: Dakota
Relationship: handmaid
personality: loving, caring, stern, always been there for Kiera. more of a parent to her than her actual parents

Name: Max
Relationship: Best Friend
Personality: Really shy and geeky, but one of those friends that you know you couldn't live without. Sorta a tech wiz, but, if you look hard enough, you can see some cute in him, beyond the glasses, and the curly mass of brown hair, yeah. Max and Copper have been friends since Freshman Year in High School, 4 years ago. Even though he can sometimes irk her nerves, she can't see a day go by without his geeky inputs and awkward quotes and stuff.

7511385126_b8269bec38_z_large.jpg

...why is everyone making second chars? I feel like the answer is somewhere in this thread

Second page, near the bottom.

okay here

Arla Winterfield

Twin Sister
She had taught Issac compassion and loyalty to friends. She was always a people person and was usually nice to him. He had looked up to her, always being the good child. Active and a busybody.

Hahaha, loving the responses guys, keep it up.

*Twitches at the riddle*...

...Damn you, God of Trickery...

Damn you.

You guys are free to talk about the answers to the riddles in the OOC. They're get harder as the rp goes on.