Masks of God - Revamped

Yes it does. ^^

I'm sorry I haven't posted Zen, as I feel at a lost of words. I love the idea, but I don't know how to start out. Is it alright if I start near the bridge and find the mask?

Yup, have at it.

Alright so begins the fun guys.

Also I am still accepting two more people if anyone else is still interested. I can work in your character's introduction with no problem at this point.

You still can.

Name: Kiera Rowan
Appearance:​
302dc0d8bd7831270048929200207bb3.jpg
Occupation/Job: student
Previous Personality: sweet and demure, she's daddy's perfect little girl. Grew up in an upscale neighborhood, always got what she wanted and more. She grew up in a sheltered environment, little miss perfect. Always did as she was told but always so curious. She was always kind and sweet, sometimes a little too much that people were irked by it. She always longed for freedom, wanting to experience life to the fullest. She's rather naive, very trusting even with strangers. She always felt like she had no control over her life.

Mask:​
mask.JPG
Powers: The mask has the power to create illusions, trapping people in their own heads, making them believe that what they're seeing is real. However, she can only do this when a person is within 8-feet at most, which makes her vulnerable ones the person she attacked gets out of the illusion. She can also make people feel different emotions such as grief, sadness, lust, and jealousy if she has physical contact. However, her greatest power is the ability to take people's forms. The downside of this is that she can only do it for a certain amount of time like maybe... 30 minutes max then she'll need to take about an hour's break in between. But this can improve with practice.
New Personality: She's feisty, quick-witted, and largely promiscuous. With the mask on there are no lines of morality. She plays with people's heads for fun and watches them suffer. She becomes sadistic and manipulative, using her powers to make people addicted to her.​

I think I'm just waiting on Tracker to post. So many characters to keep 'track' of. XD

Anyways, once that's done, I'll put up the next GM post.

​I would like to join in this Roleplay if there's still a place left.

There's one spot left, so yes. ^^

[MENTION=1030]Zen[/MENTION], I didn't know if you got my message. But in your GM reply, will you include lily? As she referenced you.

Yes, the GM post is meant to move the plot along and to respond to everyone's questions.

Well due to school life, I may
be gone for a long long
time... like a couple months.
So due to that if I say
otherwise I will temporarily
shut down all of my roleplays
for a couple months. If I have
a character in your RP just
NPC him. I'm sorry guys :(

Name: Chidone Ianame
Appearance:​
AnimeSchoolGirl.jpg

Occupation/Job: Student, likes to skip school though.
Previous Personality: She was one of those girls who could literally talk your ears off, always having some friends around. However she started to skip school often which made her drop out a bit from school, however, the contact with her friends didn't stop.

Mask:​
th_skullmask.jpg
Powers: Being able to hide in the shadows, though she has to stop moving completely or she will be visible, which includes blinking.
For about five minutes she can move at high speed, causing her body temperature to raise and emit a fiery light. She can repeat this three times a day but has to rest afterwards, keeping it up longer than five minutes can cause great damage to her body.
She can pull out a weapon from the shadows, preferably a dagger or scythe, no firearms like guns or any kind of ranged weapon and she is limited to the use of one weapon at a time the time between the 'summons' is thirty minutes.

New Personality: After putting on the mask for the first time she will become calmer and more quiet. Even a bit shy and trying to avoid contact with her friends. However when she puts her mask back on she is easy to anger and can be somewhat rude, but she tries to be polite.

(I hope this is ok)​

I like it ^^ though I'm not the GM. But you should all read back. We just NOW put on our mask.

wait, wait, wait, what? we're starting this? like... now? what? i'm so lost. same thread or are ya'll gonna post a new thread and we just all jump into that wonderful wagon of psychos in masks? xD

[MENTION=2838]theLogophile[/MENTION], I'm sorry for any confusion. Same thread, yes. I was just pointing out we just now put on our mask. Sinderi had put that she's had interaction with the mask.

oh, oh, oh,. okay. sorry. had too much chocolates methinks. i can't keep up with the energy and my brain and shtuffs